Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to her latest story, Josh spent £9 on something that can be bought in Poundland and she went round the house taking them all down and throwing them away. I wish I could afford to do that.

Reactions: 5
God she’s predictable isn’t she! Still not a breath about women’s aid funding being cut but then again it would divert funds from her PayPal racket.

It takes a deeply insecure person to constantly respond in a passive aggressive way doesn’t it but I mean I think I’d be insecure if I waged as much damage to others as she has done

Reactions: 4
So much respect for his children 🙄
Further proof he's left the police. He would have been disciplined for attaching passive aggressive text like that on social media.

The question is why he left, and how are they compensating for his wage now?

Further proof he's left the police. He would have been disciplined for attaching passive aggressive text like that on social media.

The question is why he left, and how are they compensating for his wage now?
I think we all know that one ☝ 😒

• Haha
Funnily enough she’s come out spouting crap about her book today, and comments are still limited. All the people crying over meeting her etc 🙄🙄🙄 pathetic. She’s a self-absorbed turd 💩 and when the only “evidence” of people she’s helped is her word, excuse me for being sceptical. I’m sure she’s hoping her “crew” will go anc lick her arse a bit more over on Amazon.
What does it mean when comments are limited?

Check out Messiah Kaeto recent story on Instagram 😂

I spoke to two people about this last night at a bbq. One is very high up in investigations with HMRC. The other is a retired Chief Inspector with the police. The tax inspector said from a tax point of view there is no issue with the money, because it is ‘gifts’. However, he said it sounded likely that fraud has been committed. Although she has been very clever in how she has worded the requests for donations, fraud can still be committed if one implies things ie there is an implication that the money would be used directly to support charities/people in need. He suggested that anybody who has donated and is concerned about it informs Devon and Cornwall Police. The retired Chief Inspector said the police would be very, very concerned if there was any suggestion that Josh has used his knowledge of the law to make sure PTWM has stayed just within it. All public servants are held to the highest account for their professional and public conduct. Any suggestion of corruption will be investigated very seriously. Again, anyone who feels aggrieved should contact the Devon and Cornwall Police. This was his strong advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
See there’s a shout out for a fundraiser. How amazing would it be if someone could point the ptwm donators onto that cause instead of funding the R & J show

In fact wouldn’t it be easier if she scrapped the whole Paypal 💩 and did what Jason Manford did instead ? Like a shout out to charity ninjas ? Eh Rach ?

Reactions: 8
I spoke to two people about this last night at a bbq. One is very high up in investigations with HMRC. The other is a retired Chief Inspector with the police. The tax inspector said from a tax point of view there is no issue with the money, because it is ‘gifts’. However, he said it sounded likely that fraud has been committed. Although she has been very clever in how she has worded the requests for donations, fraud can still be committed if one implies things ie there is an implication that the money would be used directly to support charities/people in need. He suggested that anybody who has donated and is concerned about it informs Devon and Cornwall Police. The retired Chief Inspector said the police would be very, very concerned if there was any suggestion that Josh has used his knowledge of the law to make sure PTWM has stayed just within it. All public servants are held to the highest account for their professional and public conduct. Any suggestion of corruption will be investigated very seriously. Again, anyone who feels aggrieved should contact the Devon and Cornwall Police. This was his strong advice.
Just posting this again with the screenshot I got yesterday.

I'm so glad you got that professional advice, it has confirmed my suspicions exactly.

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d watch her video on Tattle again and I worked this out:
I’ve only left the house 3 times in the last 4 weeks, with my husband.
So she’s basically saying that she has left the house but only 3 times with Josh.
She has a way with words. She must write all this down and rehearse it.

Reactions: 6
Forget to say - both of these people have spent 30 years investigating people. Both said that when people are accused of things they can’t move quick enough to prove their innocence. They thought it very telling that PTWM hasn’t acted to demonstrate that the money has gone to where it should have.

Reactions: 15
Just thought I’d watch her video on Tattle again and I worked this out:
I’ve only left the house 3 times in the last 4 weeks, with my husband.
So she’s basically saying that she has left the house but only 3 times with Josh.
She has a way with words. She must write all this down and rehearse it.
Just sounds like bad English to me.

Just sounds like bad English to me.
If it’s a case of she’s being advised by Josh how to word things to keep it legal, they should both be reprimanded.

Reactions: 3
She's saying in her story that she was moaning she didn't have anything to wear?! but she spends her whole life sharing all the gifted clothing on her instagram! Why couldn't she just share the fundraising for the seriously ill woman who hasn't got long to live, why did she have to make it about her AGAIN?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's saying in her story that she was moaning she didn't have anything to wear?! but she spends her whole life sharing all the gifted clothing on her instagram! Why couldn't she just share the fundraising for the seriously ill woman who hasn't got long to live, why did she have to make it about her AGAIN?
I’m sure Rachaele could gift her £3000 anyway.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.