Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to feel sorry for her she not seen as upmarket yummy mummy enough go be sponsored by water wipes.
Lidls nappies and wipes are a bit tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Terrible isn't it.....I care about the future environment and try to do my bit where I can but I hadnt realised how bad wipes were till those comments. Why do they have to argue about it, just consider it and if you dont agree or ane't bother then move on. Not that I use them anymore as kids have grown up but its certainly made me think if i do ever need them. As someone said before, its better 1000 people doing their "bit" than 100 people doing everything.

The "army" are all clearly deluded when it comes to R, what she says goes no matter what. I fear for not just the environment but civilisation in general with this amount of stupidity in the next generation.
I too never realised how bad they are, used them with my little boy. So yes rather than argue with people it's actually taught me something which I'm grateful for. I can never quite believe some of the comments i see on social media, makes me cringe and the fact that these people also have children, they arent grown up enough to look after themselves!

Reactions: 6
Loving the amazon reviews,
I just read the most recent 5* reviews to see if she was sending her army to counteract the truthful reviews... hard to tell... but what IS worrying is how many top reviews are based on qualities like 'honest', 'genuine', 'believable' 😞

• Haha
So my Amazon review went live over night and I've just gone through all the new reviews!!
Wow!
Why didn't we think of this before. All questions regarding the donations are in plain sight for people to read (and can't be deleted!!) then surly it will be addressed/picked up very soon (after baby is born?)
Is this on the amazon site? I’ve went to look but can only see the gushing ones about how amazing she is and how amazing her book is 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is this on the amazon site? I’ve went to look but can only see the gushing ones about how amazing she is and how amazing her book is 🙄
Just click the "top reviews" box, under the star ratings, and change it to "recent reviews" :)

Reactions: 5
Hope my review will be posted soon. How long does it usually take?

I got hold of a copy off someone from work who I knew followed her (hopefully I’ve done my bit and opened her eyes now).

Didn’t enjoy the book, it’s basically just info that’s already available on the internet/SM? Yaaaawn I did struggle to get through it.

Reactions: 5
Just click the "top reviews" box, under the star ratings, and change it to "recent reviews" :)
I found them! 🙊 give it a few days & she’ll have another snotty nosed video uploaded complaining people are ‘trolling’ her on amazon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope my review will be posted soon. How long does it usually take?

I got hold of a copy off someone from work who I knew followed her (hopefully I’ve done my bit and opened her eyes now).

Didn’t enjoy the book, it’s basically just info that’s already available on the internet/SM? Yaaaawn I did struggleto get through it.

I struggled to see the DV bit in it. What I took away from it, is Rachel’s inability to see that when things aren’t going her way, she blames everyone around her, and by the book, lashed out too.

Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t like people having an opinion does she? Honestly these echo chambers are so dangerous because we all need to be able to handle criticism and learn from it so this constant block/delete culture she’s created is dangerous.

What if someone said at one of the meet and greets a different opinion would she scream and shout? Or get pc tit to jostle them out the door? Doesn’t really bare thinking about does it? Where does it end?

Reactions: 8

Great idea - how to teach your 14 (!) year old to steal other people’s families, swear at very opportunuty and be shady AF 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funnily enough she’s come out spouting crap about her book today, and comments are still limited. All the people crying over meeting her etc 🙄🙄🙄 pathetic. She’s a self-absorbed turd 💩 and when the only “evidence” of people she’s helped is her word, excuse me for being sceptical. I’m sure she’s hoping her “crew” will go anc lick her arse a bit more over on Amazon.

Reactions: 4
You have to laugh.
Go look at her grid post. I’ll give you a hint. It’s her book.

Funnily enough she’s come out spouting crap about her book today, and comments are still limited. All the people crying over meeting her etc 🙄🙄🙄 pathetic. She’s a self-absorbed turd 💩 and when the only “evidence” of people she’s helped is her word, excuse me for being sceptical. I’m sure she’s hoping her “crew” will go anc lick her arse a bit more over on Amazon.
Well, it was all the woman who she single handle saved & helped into refuges that came to see her too 🙄 even if they actually exist - which I’m sure 99% of them don’t - I wonder if she made them pay for their tickets?

She’ll probably complain to amazon and get the reviews removed even if they are honest reviews from people who bought the book.

• Heart
I never could understand in her book why she had such a problem with her youngest dad moving on with her friend when she had basically stolen another women’s man and wasn’t even in love with him anymore. That was very confusing.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen JMs latest story???
No, I was blocked for liking a comment they didn’t approve of.

I never could understand in her book why she had such a problem with her youngest dad moving on with her friend when she had basically stolen another women’s man and wasn’t even in love with him anymore. That was very confusing.
And then to stop him seeing his daughter for months because she felt betrayed. Disgusting. No thought for her daughter at all.

Well, it was all the woman who she single handle saved & helped into refuges that came to see her too 🙄 even if they actually exist - which I’m sure 99% of them don’t - I wonder if she made them pay for their tickets?

She’ll probably complain to amazon and get the reviews removed even if they are honest reviews from people who bought the book.
Because freedom of speech only seems to work one way. She has say whatever the duck she likes on any platform, including in print, and no one is allowed to disagree.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.