Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Thanks... I could do with it and I will be honest and say what I will spend it on, probably a hot dog. Nothing to do with Winston ( sorry)

I am actually a dog lover, but that even sounds wrong now šŸ¤”
Tell ya what, Iā€™ll make it Ā£1 if you donā€™t tell anyone what you spend it on and call me a troll if I ask šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s blatantly obvious that sheā€™s reading all this šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø how can she live that way? alerting her life and doing things just because sheā€™s seen stuff on here? If only she put so much effort into telling the bastard truth about the donations!

sheā€™s such a bloody moan, god forbid itā€™s your childs sports day, god forbid you have to go and sit on your arse watching your childā€™s swimming lesson! all while getting your every request catered for šŸ¤Æ Iā€™m surprised josh isnā€™t rubbing her feet in the middle of the sports day park šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tell ya what, Iā€™ll make it Ā£1 if you donā€™t tell anyone what you spend it on and call me a troll if I ask šŸ˜‰
OK! I will be bloody honest, I just want some spends for my holiday, happy to post pics of said 'hot dog' etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But they don't have to be private lessons, three times the cost of the local council pool lessons !
How do you know? How do you know the other kids werenā€™t in shot (because R is taking notice of the stuff that is said here) or that they didnā€™t turn up? How do you know what lessons cost? Itā€™s this sort of snark that takes away from the issues that need addressing - the ones that have been highlighted several times. It feels like there should be a thread for the financial, safeguarding and doxxing issues and one where people can just be snide if thatā€™s what floats their boat - which is going to come across as jealousy and bitterness

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s clearly posting about things that have been discussed on here. Texts, swimming lessons, dog walkers etc etc. I find it a bit sad that she will spend a lot of her time on here just to lash out at tattle ā€œthroughā€ her insta stories, so very childish. And all it comes down to is the fact people STILL donā€™t know where their monies have gone! Grow TF up Raqueleee, and stop acting like a child. Be honest before it all catches up with you!

Yeah, I stated the other day about how she was always putting links up to Porky Penguins & Arabella & Bear without declaring that sheā€™s really good mates with them and there we go, two more swipe ups today šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

What an immature ridiculous woman she is especially as she claims to never read Tattle.

šŸ‘‹šŸ» Hi again Rachel - the majority of the posts are about PayPal donations, DA safeguarding concerns, doxxing & the fact that youā€™re a liar and a bully representing an anti-bullying charity, and your book being full of exaggerations and fabrications. Fancy addressing those issues instead rather than taunting people by showing them that their donations are contributing towards private swimming lessons, dog walking etc? Your silly game makes you seem even more callous and vile. Get some class & integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Could I ask who are the mums you follow with additional needs children? I have three children, two with additional needs and would love to be able to follow other mums going through the same thing. Hope you donā€™t mind me asking! X
Kiss cub is amazing, the most inspiring person I've ever found on insta, she deserves all the gifted things, not that she gets any!

Reactions: 7
Right this has took me ages but letā€™s look at the text of the ā€œdonateā€ page. Iā€™ve highlighted the stand out terms. This shows that to the lay person that the money was going to charities and helping people into new homes. Also thereā€™s a point that people would be updated regularly and this has not happened as far as Iā€™m aware.

View attachment 27521View attachment 27522View attachment 27523View attachment 27524View attachment 27525
Yes - changing the lives of others is pertinent. When I read that, I took it to mean that Rachael would act as a go between and direct necessary funds to victims in immediate danger that couldnā€™t be helped more quickly by another body such as a refuge or charity. I even argued this exact point to people from Tattle when I first heard about the site and stuck up for Rachael. Itā€™s only when I came here and read that the wording of her statement was vague and didnā€™t actually explicitly state what the money was for did I question it and look to Rachael for clarification, which never came.

Reactions: 10
Right this has took me ages but letā€™s look at the text of the ā€œdonateā€ page. Iā€™ve highlighted the stand out terms. This shows that to the lay person that the money was going to charities and helping people into new homes. Also thereā€™s a point that people would be updated regularly and this has not happened as far as Iā€™m aware.

View attachment 27521View attachment 27522View attachment 27523View attachment 27524View attachment 27525
Definitely worded to make the donater think their money would be going to charities and warriors šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 6
Your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator

I am writing further to your email dated 28 June 2019 . We have looked at your concerns and for the reasons explained in this email we consider that your complaint is outside of our remit.

The complaint

ā€œfunds possibly being misappropriated or falsely acquiredā€

Our role

Part of our role is to investigate complaints from members of the public about fundraising practice where these cannot be resolved by the fundraising organisations themselves. We do so by considering whether the fundraising organisation has complied with the Code of Fundraising Practice (the Code), which outlines the legal requirements and best practice expected of all charitable fundraising organisations across the UK. Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, we can make recommendations for remedy and implement changes to the Code.

Reasons for our decision

As explained above, our role is to investigate concerns relating to the fundraising practice of charities and fundraising organisations. From considering your complaint it appears that your concerns relate to potential fraudulent activity carried out by an individual, rather than fundraising practice. On this basis, your concerns are outside of our remit.

However, it is our view that your concerns may be of interest to Action Fraud and the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA). Action Fraud is the UKā€™s national fraud and cyber-crime reporting centre. The service is run by the City of London Police working alongside the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau and you can read more about their work via this link to their website:http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
You can report your concerns to Action Fraud using their online reporting service: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud.

The ASA is the UKā€™s independent regulator of advertising across all media. You can read more about them by visiting their websitehttps://www.asa.org.uk/. You can also report your concerns to them by completing their complaints form :https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Perhaps in the light of this reply someone could take this up...I don't know all the details as I don't follow her and only sent a basic outline. More detail could now be sent to the places recommended.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Disgusting. TELL PEOPLE FFS! ā€œChange the lives of othersā€ yeah, no tit Sherlock! Theyā€™ve definitely changed your life, havenā€™t they?

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I think it's all legal guys, it's just not moral or ethical. If she can live with it then so be it, everyone who has donated has done so in good faith, a simple answer from her would have cleared it up, but she can't.

Don't feel bad, as my friend did you trust people and hope you are donating to a good cause... You live and learn, it's a shame!

Reactions: 4
Your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator

I am writing further to your email dated 28 June 2019 . We have looked at your concerns and for the reasons explained in this email we consider that your complaint is outside of our remit.

The complaint

ā€œfunds possibly being misappropriated or falsely acquiredā€

Our role

Part of our role is to investigate complaints from members of the public about fundraising practice where these cannot be resolved by the fundraising organisations themselves. We do so by considering whether the fundraising organisation has complied with the Code of Fundraising Practice (the Code), which outlines the legal requirements and best practice expected of all charitable fundraising organisations across the UK. Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, we can make recommendations for remedy and implement changes to the Code.

Reasons for our decision

As explained above, our role is to investigate concerns relating to the fundraising practice of charities and fundraising organisations. From considering your complaint it appears that your concerns relate to potential fraudulent activity carried out by an individual, rather than fundraising practice. On this basis, your concerns are outside of our remit.

However, it is our view that your concerns may be of interest to Action Fraud and the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA). Action Fraud is the UKā€™s national fraud and cyber-crime reporting centre. The service is run by the City of London Police working alongside the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau and you can read more about their work via this link to their website:http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
You can report your concerns to Action Fraud using their online reporting service: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud.

The ASA is the UKā€™s independent regulator of advertising across all media. You can read more about them by visiting their websitehttps://www.asa.org.uk/. You can also report your concerns to them by completing their complaints form :https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Perhaps in the light of this reply someone could take this up...I don't know all the details as I don't follow her and only sent a basic outline. More detail could now be sent to the places recommended.
What does their recommendation mean? Sorry I donā€™t fully understand it. Is it saying they possibly believe fraud is being committed?

Reactions: 1
She is only accountable for her tax returns which she must declare donations for, we can't see them.

Reactions: 1
I have said it before and I'll continue to say it......IF what she was doing was legit she'd respond to our concerns with "donations this month went to x, y, z charity". PROBLEM SOLVED. But she doesn't. Instead, when she's asked, she spits her dummy out, jumps on her high horse, plays victim, calls everyone a troll, and then blocks and deletes. Absolutley disgusting!

The fact she claims (that's all they are) to have had a hard life and been in vulnerable positions herself, to then use that very same card and target those very same people as a way of getting donations, is sick.

I would genuinely love to know how involved Josh is. Sometimes I think surely he must know? And other times I think he's just really gullible and does and believes what his darling wife tells him. Wonder what their friends think? Their family? His (ex?) work colleagues?

It's one massive con!

Reactions: 15
It should at least be sent to Action Fraud for them to decide. She's gained funds dishonestly, by misleading people, that is clear.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I think it's all legal guys, it's just not moral or ethical. If she can live with it then so be it, everyone who has donated has done so in good faith, a simple answer from her would have cleared it up, but she can't.

Don't feel bad, as my friend did you trust people and hope you are donating to a good cause... You live and learn, it's a shame!
Itā€™s more than a shame if she is continuing to mislead people who are donating in good faith though? If thereā€™s nothing legal to be done, the donors ALL at least need to be made aware of what their money is being spent on, ie NOT DV VICTIMS.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s more than a shame if she is continuing to mislead people who are donating in good faith though? If thereā€™s nothing legal to be done, the donors ALL at least need to be made aware of what their money is being spent on, ie NOT DV VICTIMS.
Agree 100% but how do we do this?

Reactions: 5
Keep the snark out (Totally get why people are getting snarky though)

Keep talking about the money sheā€™s reading this and wants it to blow over ( not going to happen sorry about that šŸ˜Š)

Keep exploring avenues such as action fraud and asa.

Keep the conversation going and highlight the undeclared ads and gifts in this thread

Keep asking her to be honest with what exactly has gone on with the money

I think thatā€™s the way forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.