Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin have asked for the link not to be posted due to Samantha not being a public figure, the sensitive nature of the issues and us not knowing it’s definitely her.

Reactions: 10
Oh it’s all coming out now isn’t it?! I wonder if she’s worried now that Samantha is finding the strength to speak out good on her, I’ve always been curious about the circumstances surrounding the boys, what a vile woman Rachael is to do this to a married woman, and it makes sense now why everyone in their town turned against them- which Rachael with an ‘E’ states in her book- she is really is something isn’t she? What a nasty piece of work. I unfollowed her also and it felt absolutely fantastic! I dislike her even more after reading Samantha’s post.

Reactions: 6
Omg I actually feel sick reading the ex's petition. I believe everything she says as it all now fits in with the lies, deceit etc. It's worse than I ever thought it could be. That poor woman and those poor boys. Not being allowed any contact is inhumane. No wonder she had a breakdown, finding your husband in bed with someone else then him leaving but worse still taking your children. Her world must've collapsed around her. I'm in tears thinking of what those two put her through and the sheer arragonce of those two parading round like they are really something special. I wish there was something we could do to help her or even just to know we support her. Any decent father would want his children to have contact with their birth mother and set their own feelings aside. I know there is two sides to every story but I can see if he was a police officer and had the funds to fight in court till the end he would have more chance of winning and getting what he wanted. Just thinking of him strutting round in his pants thinking all her followers fancy him, her ego thinking they all do too and taking the kudos cos she's married to a policeman (I notice she drops this into vids and stories whenever she can. Big fuckin woo! You narsacitic, deceiptful, cruel and arragont nobodies. Shame on you! Do the right thing for fucks sake! I'm sorry this has got ranty and emotional i'm usuallycalm and keep to the point but reading that has made my blood boil. Sorry I will probably delete it.
Don’t delete, I hope she sees this and knows that people are starting to see right through her and josh for that matter. I find it disgusting also all these years they’ve been parading themselves online after what they must have put her through, I’m sure anyone going through that would have a break down I know I would 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been lurking on these threads for a while now but reading that petition has really made me angry.

That poor woman. How dare they?!

Those two really have a nerve don’t they?

R is so full of tit, she can’t keep up with her lies.

I listened to her on Giovanna's podcast the other day and she contradicted herself from one sentence to the next, going on about how she didn’t see or her from her mum for 20 years and then saying that she visited her.

She really is despicable.
y
what was the exes petition or story? where can I find it please
Google ptwm samantha Marshall x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Would we not also be WAY more concerned as to WHOM might be buying this calendar with said children on it? I certainly wouldn’t like strangers to have pictures of my children/step children in their homes.
I’d have thought Josh would definitely not want to expose children to this, given as an officer you are made only too aware of the delightful people that are about when it comes to children- what they do and what they enjoy to look at.

Don’t think I need to indulge any further.

Reactions: 8
Oh it’s all coming out now isn’t it?! I wonder if she’s worried now that Samantha is finding the strength to speak out good on her, I’ve always been curious about the circumstances surrounding the boys, what a vile woman Rachael is to do this to a married woman, and it makes sense now why everyone in their town turned against them- which Rachael with an ‘E’ states in her book- she is really is something isn’t she? What a nasty piece of work. I unfollowed her also and it felt absolutely fantastic! I dislike her even more after reading Samantha’s post.
Yes, don’t forget that R was pregnant at the time and still with her partner too when they got together. Allegedly. I think he was/is a very popular man in the town & I think it caused a lot of anger amongst people. Only what I’ve read on here though!

In my experience, those motherless children will find their own path and seek out the other side to their trauma the older they get and all sides to the story will out.

I don't think all the moneymaking/selling them 24/7 online will make happy times as they hit adulthood and wake up to how they haven't had a private childhood.

They aren't the royal bleeping family after all.

Reactions: 7
Yes, don’t forget that R was pregnant at the time and still with her partner too when they got together. Allegedly. I think he was/is a very popular man in the town & I think it caused a lot of anger amongst people. Only what I’ve read on here though!
Disgusting 🤢

So as more of the worms come out of the woodwork it appears that EVERYTHING she has written about her life is contrived and for the purposes of getting clicks/likes/articles. Essentially I’m guessing she wants to be a ‘Seleb’ but through her ‘writing’, not understanding that she is in no way a writer. She’s much like the Katie Price/Kerry Katona ilk-overexposing herself and her kids for the purposes of making money and staying relevant. However as far as I know, as low as KP and KK have stooped, they haven’t stolen from people for the purposes of charity.
yes and in their case the kids are going to be photographed anyway. I feel Katie Price has raised a good bit awareness of how difficult it is to have a child with additional needs no matter how much help and how famous one is so I think that is positive

To be honest if someone is messaging her children that’s not ok and it needs to stop.
But where is the proof? And why not just privately message the person responsible or go to the police like anyone else?? She is deliberately, intentionally trying to cause trouble by setting her followers on this person.

Reactions: 16
Unless she shows screenshots of the messages it didn’t happen as far as I’m concerned. Just a tactic to detract, detracf, detract, and get more sympathy from her army.
6AFB79EF-CD2E-4A58-8A42-37747EC17E44.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.