Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect like anyone who has genuinely had a tit time of it and had their nose rubbed in it so royally (hi Rach šŸ‘‹), SM is too painful for her right now.
Most likely. I wouldnā€™t want to see what R posts on SM either of my children were involved. Especially poor Seb having to see his fathers misses tits.

Reactions: 2
So as more of the worms come out of the woodwork it appears that EVERYTHING she has written about her life is contrived and for the purposes of getting clicks/likes/articles. Essentially Iā€™m guessing she wants to be a ā€˜Selebā€™ but through her ā€˜writingā€™, not understanding that she is in no way a writer. Sheā€™s much like the Katie Price/Kerry Katona ilk-overexposing herself and her kids for the purposes of making money and staying relevant. However as far as I know, as low as KP and KK have stooped, they havenā€™t stolen from people for the purposes of charity.

Reactions: 9
I have been really curious as to the paying for a deposit/mortgage on the house they were being kicked out of in Dec. I found through lots of scrolling the posts from the FB post where people are recommended to transfer to her personal account. Now - bearing this in mind, one of the go fund me pages ( I think 3 were set up) reached Ā£1300 before it was shut. And this was not the recommended way for people to pay. Many others stated they paid direct to Paypal on top of their normal payments. Many others paid up to Ā£20 to her personal account. The comments from that thread are staggering. If people are paying a deposit into a paypal account how is it differentiated to a valid donation that a person has as a DD each month. And how much exactly she made has been estimated but the amount surely will exceed anything we are talking about.

Also after that post she mentioned at one point she was installing a new boiler. That is definitely a landlord responsibility and never - ever one of the tenant.
Sheā€™d have made enough for a deposit in less than 48hrs probably. Donā€™t forget the private messages from Gabriella the ā€˜adminā€™ giving people Rachaeleā€™s PayPal and bank account details via private message. Not one payment option, but two šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Most people are not ā€œinspiredā€ to drop their hours. You might be inspired to maybe use your flexi time to get home an hour earlier meaning you get more hang out time with the kids. Inspired to switch your work phone off the minute you step across the threshold so you can focus on actually talking to everyone in the family about their day. Inspired to leave the housework for a bit so you can read with the kids, have more sex with your partner. People are usually not bleeping inspired to drop hours at their job BECAUSE MOST OF US WORK TO LIVE RACHAELE AND ITS NOT A bleeping OPTION.

There are people out there who can financially afford to drop hours and that is great, no hate here. Itā€™s a great thing to do if you can. Both for yourself and your family. However most people donā€™t have that option. Again that is fine. That is life and a life a lot of us know. No one is going to slash their income because of what some woman said on Facebook. Go away. I was so blind at the time! I lapped it up!

Also I feel like all her stories should end with ā€œand then everyone clappedā€

Reactions: 19

I am local to her and remember when that post went viral. At the time I thought it was a load of sappy nonsense and didnā€™t believe for one minute that reading that ā€˜inspiredā€™ people to reduce their hours. What a load of old tosh! šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™d have made enough for a deposit in less than 48hrs probably. Donā€™t forget the private messages from Gabriella the ā€˜adminā€™ giving people Rachaeleā€™s PayPal and bank account details via private message. Not one payment option, but two šŸ™„
Not by Private Message. They were in the comments for everyone to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Isnā€™t it funny how ā€˜Naomiā€™ found her saviour, Rachel-with-an-E, even though she didnā€™t have social media?!?! Also, isnā€™t it odd that Naomi has disappeared off the face of the earth now that Rach is a media sensation, talking about postnatal psychosis and generally saving the world (whilst pilfering peopleā€™s hard-earned money)??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So a Facebook post from Rachaele asking for PayPal donations in April 2018. What is this nonsense??

* The post very clearly indicates that any donations received would be going straight to warriors.
* Why on earth is a police woman from Kirklees - the opposite end of the country - contacting Rachaele for assistance with a DA victim?? Police all over the country obviously have her on speed dial. Why has she named her including her police badge number?!? Almost as if itā€™s to try and make a lie sound more believable.
* Of course Rachaele was able to arrange a place in a refuge immediately, no questions asked. Our hero.
* Donation money is then sent via her mate who owns Porky Penguins to give to the policewoman who will then give it to the warrior. šŸ™„

Amazing safeguarding practices right there. Post includes link to PayPal donations - again, post is all about how the money is for warriors not for Rachaele.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Press would've been hounding 'Naomi' , especially as R was being offered film deals and thousands of pounds to be chauffered to studios to talk about the STORY.

It is bullshit. It was a carefully planned phoenix out of the ashes story ...

Reactions: 10
I read the poor lady's blog, imagine how you would feel with ptwm calling herself their mum, not even a stepmum. Defo parental alienation.

If anyone knows her address you can check land registry for the owner
I donā€™t know how she does this. My stepdaughters sadly arenā€™t allowed to see their mother at the moment- despite me and their father trying everything to prevent that. Weā€™re trying everything we can to restart contact but have been told we have to stop now and that their Mum has to put some effort in herself if she wants contact. Today my 7 year old step daughter turned round to me and said ā€œitā€™s like your my real mummy now and mummy is my step mum. Itā€™s better like this.ā€ I told her her mummy will always be her mummy, she loves her and that wonā€™t ever change but I can be an extra mummy if she likes. It broke my heart for that poor little girl who just wants a mum-any mum! But also for her mum who just cannot comprehend what she is missing out on.

I canā€™t begin to imagine going out of your way to prevent contact with a parent. šŸ˜¢ how can you not imagine the shoe being on the other foot?! All I want is for those girls to have a good relationship with their Mum. I know itā€™s possible as my own daughters dad is amazing, as is her step mum! Itā€™s so much better for everyone when things are kept positive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So instead of donating to a refuge you've gotta go through peppa pig ( perky penguin) whatever it is who will hand it to a police officer... Eh!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.