Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On no 3. You refer to yourself as I? And refer to us as your? So are You Rachaele? No problem if not just what I picked up from your post.
I noticed this too!! That is soooo Rachael posting! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Fascinating she says ā€œ Iā€™m now on the front lineā€
Like you would if you were serving your country - like a genuine hero ... but also that she has since likened her ā€˜crew, to an army. One she deems herself the head of.

So a Facebook post from Rachaele asking for PayPal donations in April 2018. What is this nonsense??

* The post very clearly indicates that any donations received would be going straight to warriors.
* Why on earth is a police woman from Kirklees - the opposite end of the country - contacting Rachaele for assistance with a DA victim?? Police all over the country obviously have her on speed dial. Why has she named her including her police badge number?!? Almost as if itā€™s to try and make a lie sound more believable.
* Of course Rachaele was able to arrange a place in a refuge immediately, no questions asked. Our hero.
* Donation money is then sent via her mate who owns Porky Penguins to give to the policewoman who will then give it to the warrior. šŸ™„

Amazing safeguarding practices right there. Post includes link to PayPal donations - again, post is all about how the money is for warriors not for Rachaele.
Argh. No. Just stop.

Every unit has their own refuges and contacts in their own district. So a police woman would not have just thought ā€œhuh, Iā€™ll contact that bird on Facebook to do my jobā€. No.

No one EVER takes money on behalf of victims either. Raise funds for a local refuge, by all means, but an officer wonā€™t be sent money to then hand over.

We are back to her not having a bleeping CLUE what she is on about- because she wouldnā€™t then go and write about it.
Oh no, she would because this isnā€™t actually about the domestic abuse. Itā€™s actually a clever way to tell people the bank is empty.

Rage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
'I'm on the front line'

FFS.

Just like her kids worrying over the domestic abuse stranger, the one they all could see 4 times a week when she drove past the strangers house, they could see her bruised face from a moving car.
Who would purposely drive their kids past all this drama 4 times a week and risk upsetting them with the possiblity of violence?
R would so she could post the story and gain more viral press attention.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know how she does this. My stepdaughters sadly arenā€™t allowed to see their mother at the moment- despite me and their father trying everything to prevent that. Weā€™re trying everything we can to restart contact but have been told we have to stop now and that their Mum has to put some effort in herself if she wants contact. Today my 7 year old step daughter turned round to me and said ā€œitā€™s like your my real mummy now and mummy is my step mum. Itā€™s better like this.ā€ I told her her mummy will always be her mummy, she loves her and that wonā€™t ever change but I can be an extra mummy if she likes. It broke my heart for that poor little girl who just wants a mum-any mum! But also for her mum who just cannot comprehend what she is missing out on.

I canā€™t begin to imagine going out of your way to prevent contact with a parent. šŸ˜¢ how can you not imagine the shoe being on the other foot?! All I want is for those girls to have a good relationship with their Mum. I know itā€™s possible as my own daughters dad is amazing, as is her step mum! Itā€™s so much better for everyone when things are kept positive.
Sheā€™s cruel enough to write on Facebook this year that it is whatā€™s right for the boys.

The post was actually in relation to promoting the great work that Womanā€™s Aid do - but obv it had to start off about Rachaele and then the great work she does šŸ™„

Incredibly callous to be sharing this info on social media - both for the boys sake & the exā€™s sake, especially considering sheā€™d already taken her husband. Plus for a family that was tens of thousands of pounds in debt in 2015 they seem to be living pretty comfortably.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So a Facebook post from Rachaele asking for PayPal donations in April 2018. What is this nonsense??

* The post very clearly indicates that any donations received would be going straight to warriors.
* Why on earth is a police woman from Kirklees - the opposite end of the country - contacting Rachaele for assistance with a DA victim?? Police all over the country obviously have her on speed dial. Why has she named her including her police badge number?!? Almost as if itā€™s to try and make a lie sound more believable.
* Of course Rachaele was able to arrange a place in a refuge immediately, no questions asked. Our hero.
* Donation money is then sent via her mate who owns Porky Penguins to give to the policewoman who will then give it to the warrior. šŸ™„

Amazing safeguarding practices right there. Post includes link to PayPal donations - again, post is all about how the money is for warriors not for Rachaele.
The end bit advertising a sale on for cute items for her friends business šŸ˜‚omg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fascinating she says ā€œ Iā€™m now on the front lineā€
Like you would if you were serving your country - like a genuine hero ... but also that she has since likened her ā€˜crew, to an army. One she deems herself the head of.

Argh. No. Just stop.

Every unit has their own refuges and contacts in their own district. So a police woman would not have just thought ā€œhuh, Iā€™ll contact that bird on Facebook to do my jobā€. No.

No one EVER takes money on behalf of victims either. Raise funds for a local refuge, by all means, but an officer wonā€™t be sent money to then hand over.

We are back to her not having a bleeping CLUE what she is on about- because she wouldnā€™t then go and write about it.
Oh no, she would because this isnā€™t actually about the domestic abuse. Itā€™s actually a clever way to tell people the bank is empty.

Rage.
Iā€™m glad you commented as wanted to get your view on it given your knowledge about the profession! Itā€™s madness reading a post like that.

Tbh, I think this tit is all a big duck you to those she pissed off locally including the parent that has been alienated and all the families involved. It is a narc's dream, making money whilst saving the bleeping day over and over again.

My personal thought entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It clearly says on the website what the funds are for:-

I want to be able to have the time to run this page more effectively so that I don't have over 20,000 emails sat in my inbox like I currently do and I don't want to continue inundating you all running campaigns every few months to raise more funds.

To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page, so that we have both the time and the funds to keep it all going as it should.

I want to be able to visit these organisations, meet the people accessing them that we are helping.
Thanks for quoting (your) manifesto New Member (Rachel-with-an-E). However (and I quote), ā€˜...to keep it going as it shouldā€™.. in the second paragraph refers to the ā€˜campaignsā€™ mentioned in the first paragraph. It doesnā€™t mention anything about wages for R, wages for her sis-in-law, for Josh. It didnā€™t mention loads of people giving up their job and going on the payroll (that we are funding) whilst R posts inane drivel about her nether regions or laughs at Edie swearing. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. She has stolen our goodwill and our money. She has been deceitful and underhand and shady. Whilst you are entitled to your free speech on her, think about us who have been duped by her (financially and emotionally).

Reactions: 14
@Seethrough your/the Facebook post dated 1 April 2018 that I recently posted clearly states that donations are for warriors. Absolutely no ambiguity in that post as to what the money was allegedly for.

Regardless of any wording, the majority of people donated to help DA victims directly not to keep Rachaele in Mulberry handbags, Gucci belts & All Saints leather jackets along with everything else. She may keep them off her squares now but she flashed them previously. Those 3 items alone are approx Ā£2000 of goods.

Though according to her rant on Joshā€™s Insta she only wears high street. Sorry, HIGH STREET as I think she capitalised that too šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s cruel enough to write on Facebook this year that it is whatā€™s right for the boys.

The post was actually in relation to promoting the great work that Womanā€™s Aid do - but obv it had to start off about Rachaele and then the great work she does šŸ™„

Incredibly callous to be sharing this info on social media - both for the boys sake & the exā€™s sake, especially considering sheā€™d already taken her husband. Plus for a family that was tens of thousands of pounds in debt in 2015 they seem to be living pretty comfortably.
I havenā€™t read this before. This makes me so angry. She has fought to keep the boys mother out of their lives. She should have been fighting to KEEP her in their lives, to support her to get the help she needed in order to rebuild relationships with her children. This is what me and my partner are trying to do because we donā€™t want my stepdaughters going through their lives without a relationship with their mother. We want to be able to look them straight in the eye and swear we have have done everything we possibly can. Instead sheā€™s done the opposite. Sheā€™s thrown everything she possibly can at the boys mother, including money.( Weā€™ve refused to get a lawyer because we donā€™t think it should come down to a case of who can pay more!) god only knows what lies the boys have been fed. I donā€™t care what the mum did, I find it hard to believe that someone who fightsā€ to completely alienate a parent has the childā€™s best interests at heart. It should be a last resort.

Iā€™m sorry this is just a little close to home for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve always found it interesting that Seb chose to go to a different High School to Betsy. Most families go to the same school donā€™t they?

@natijade I agree, itā€™s awful. Itā€™s like she has wanted Josh for the majority of her teen & adult life and now she has him (regardless of who was hurt in the process) she wants to live in a little bubble with only him and the children and act as if no other parents exist (other than for CSA money maybe). Going through the family courts 3 times in the hope of full contact each time is not the perfect patchwork life that she likes to portray. Itā€™s always sickened me that way she calls herself ā€˜mumā€™ to the boys and has done from very early on though I note thatā€™s not what they call her.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve always found it interesting that Seb chose to go to a different High School to Betsy. Most families go to the same school donā€™t they?
It depends on the area and how many there are? Where I live, we have an all girls high, all boys, an academy, two large local highs, a Catholic and a private all within a 2-3 miles of our house. My kids will potentially choose/be allocated different high schools. Same happens here with primaries; I know a lot of people with kids who have been allocated different primaries šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Clean_honest_livingā€™s post is everything today šŸ˜šŸ˜.. I love her and Messiahkaeto so much for their bravery x

Reactions: 10
It depends on the area and how many there are? Where I live, we have an all girls high, all boys, an academy, two large local highs, a Catholic and a private all within a 2-3 miles of our house. My kids will potentially choose/be allocated different high schools. Same happens here with primaries; I know a lot of people with kids who have been allocated different primaries šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Aah right, bit different in Wales

Who has Rachaelā€™s (without an extra E according to her background checks etc)... rant the other day? About how Josh wonā€™t be doing any ads etc...
Because heā€™s certainly done an u disclosed one this evening for Food Fit Fam.

Iā€™m glad you commented as wanted to get your view on it given your knowledge about the profession! Itā€™s madness reading a post like that.
My blood pressure is increasing daily from this woman. I thought Mrs Hinch pissed me off. Sheā€™s nothing on Rachael šŸ˜‚ and I got an article in every paper in the uk on Hinch, and her investigated by watchdog. So Iā€™m not going to give up easily on Rachael.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I havenā€™t read this before. This makes me so angry. She has fought to keep the boys mother out of their lives. She should have been fighting to KEEP her in their lives, to support her to get the help she needed in order to rebuild relationships with her children. This is what me and my partner are trying to do because we donā€™t want my stepdaughters going through their lives without a relationship with their mother. We want to be able to look them straight in the eye and swear we have have done everything we possibly can. Instead sheā€™s done the opposite. Sheā€™s thrown everything she possibly can at the boys mother, including money.( Weā€™ve refused to get a lawyer because we donā€™t think it should come down to a case of who can pay more!) god only knows what lies the boys have been fed. I donā€™t care what the mum did, I find it hard to believe that someone who fightsā€ to completely alienate a parent has the childā€™s best interests at heart. It should be a last resort.

Iā€™m sorry this is just a little close to home for me.

Yes and when you've got first hand experience of parental alienation, domestic abuse or professional experience with working in these situations, all these chanced upon scenerios scream out utter bullshit.

Who the hell would have the ego and unsensitivity to print a yearly family calendar which included photos of children whose mother hasn't seen them for years ...yet you and I can buy it and stick it on our fridges so we don't forget our hair appointments/gp appointments/directdebit payments. All for Ā£14 in their bank account nonetheless.

Words utterly bleeping fail me.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
@natijade I agree, itā€™s awful. Itā€™s like she has wanted Josh for the majority of her teen & adult life and now she has him (regardless of who was hurt in the process) she wants to live in a little bubble with only him and the children and act as if no other parents exist (other than for CSA money maybe). Going through the family courts 3 times in the hope of full contact each time is not the perfect patchwork life that she likes to portray. Itā€™s always sickened me that way she calls herself ā€˜mumā€™ to the boys and has done from very early on though I note thatā€™s not what they call her.
Yes I think youā€™re spot on!

Who has Rachaelā€™s (without an extra E according to her background checks etc)... rant the other day? About how Josh wonā€™t be doing any ads etc...
Heā€™s been doing those for weeks. Iā€™m blocked now due to like @ana post on his profile but have seen many.

Reactions: 4

My blood pressure is increasing daily from this woman. I thought Mrs Hinch pissed me off. Sheā€™s nothing on Rachael šŸ˜‚ and I got an article in every paper in the uk on Hinch, and her investigated by watchdog. So Iā€™m not going to give up easily on Rachael.
There should be no surprises there, when has she ever told the truth?! Sheā€™s like a one-woman lie-spewing machine, sheā€™ll convince her cult that the earth is flat next..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.