Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I paid to do the land registry search to see who owns the house, and while it isn’t a Marshall or a hambleton it doesn’t quite add up with dates. I can’t post here but just message me if you want to know anything.
It cost me £3, I have been paying her £5 a month for 2 years, makes me want to cry! Cancelled within 2 hours of finding tattle and the truth

There is an Instagram page called bakesbylotty, ptwm directed people there a while ago saying it was a warrior she helped who was starting her own business. Just wondering if she might have a story to share

Reactions: 11
Didn’t clean honest living say accounts like that are fake earlier?

Reactions: 8
Unless she shows screenshots of the messages it didn’t happen as far as I’m concerned. Just a tactic to detract, detracf, detract, and get more sympathy from her army.
Absolutely agree. If she can screenshot the person’s account and see no problem with sharing it to thousands, she can screenshot the messages and upload them too.

And even if it’s true, this approach solves NOTHING and is just spiteful. Who knows, this Lexi person may even be a child herself, does Rachael know? It could be another 13 or 14 year old trying to be a billy big bollocks and Rachael has now just set 100k people on her...

Reactions: 14
Wonder what the truth behind the lies actually is. 😔 wonder who was trying to tell the kids what.
you would wonder if they make this up for publicity ! Anyone who sends a kid upsetting rubbish is sick but she's putting the kids out there on a plate she has a lot of control over this but instead decides to play the victim and still feature the kids. She is to blame not some random nutter who is obviously mad enough to try and troll a young girl

Reactions: 6
To be honest if someone is messaging her children that’s not ok and it needs to stop.
If anyone had messaged her kids she would have screenshot the message and posted the evidence ! But it didn’t happen !

Calling “troll” and then also including the kids is just an engagement tactic !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s exactly what I thought. If a whole town hated you that much, subjected you to such vile abuse, death wishes etc to the point you were going to close your social media, why would you put yourself out there further by posting on a public site that a lot of your local town would see?
I'm sure if most people felt unsafe in their town and like the abuse was that bad, and they were in a position to, they would probably move as well - even if it was just a few towns away. Especially with death threats.

Reactions: 4
I assumed that the house is a owned by a close friend or family member from all the bullshit landlord posts way back.

I'm sorry you've been duped, how many thousands have been? Sickening.

Reactions: 4
I thought in her rant on Josh’s page that her kids accounts had all been frozen anyway until she could prove their age? Insta moved pretty quickly on that one then if they’re unfrozen already.

Reactions: 16
How can you monitor all your kids accounts ? Three Instagram accounts plus hers and Josh’s ?

I call bullshit .....

Edited to add plus tallulah isn’t even old enough to have an instagram!
I call bullshit too- Betsy is allowed to live in her own mini house but her mum still controls her insta... seems unlikely

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If people are sending her children messages then that is totally 100% wrong but she needs to take a bit of responsibility. No one sends my children dodgy messages because I haven't plastered their lives all over social media.

Reactions: 18
Be careful posting it on here- although she’s posted it on her stories. Because under her writing are other people’s names- and that also is not ok for us to share.
Not being the party pooper. Just protecting Tattle 😂. 👩🏻‍✈️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely this should be the wake up call to stop plastering her kids lives on social media?

I won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 13
I’m just going to put it out there because we know she is reading this

If a message appears on one of the kids instagrams etc and she screenshots it ... I bet the time is scrubbed out!

Reactions: 10
Admin have asked for the link not to be posted due to Samantha not being a public figure, the sensitive nature of the issues and us not knowing it’s definitely her.
Sorry guys, my apologises I just want everyone to see that clearly rachaele has been sprouting lies left right and centre 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well she’s provided a screenshot of something but it doesn’t actually say anything and there is no evidence that it’s actually Seb’s account. She’s trying to pin this one on the ex.

Kidscape’s conversation with their Ambassador about how to conduct themselves online obviously had a great impact then.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I call bullshit too- Betsy is allowed to live in her own mini house but her mum still controls her insta... seems unlikely
To be honest if I had strangers paying money to try and find out who owned my house and beying for my blood, then I’d have taken control of all my kids social media too

I don’t blame her for that.

And if people were messaging my kids, then me doxxing then would be the least of their worries

Reactions: 5
Be careful posting it on here- although she’s posted it on her stories. Because under her writing are other people’s names- and that also is not ok for us to share.
Not being the party pooper. Just protecting Tattle 😂. 👩🏻‍✈️
Thanks for pointing that out. I have scrubbed the names out for anyone who has copied !

Reactions: 3
I’m just going to put it out there because we know she is reading this

If a message appears on one of the kids instagrams etc and she screenshots it ... I bet the time is scrubbed out!
yea no times etc very little info or proof

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.