Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not been the best week for social media "influencers".

The photographers' replies had me howling. The publicists reply could have been written by Dame Rach of Paignton herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not been the best week for social media "influencers".

The photographers' replies had me howling. The publicists reply could have been written by Dame Rach of Paignton herself.

I don’t understand how someone with only a combined following of 55,000 can afford a publicist. Unless the publicist is a fake persona and it’s really the influencer pretending she’s the publicist? Seems like it might be quite common for influencers to have multiple identities 😉

Reactions: 6
All those folk going on about how blue the eyes are.....erm it's a filter so of course it's going to be enhanced 🙄🙄🙄
Obsessed with you ....

.... Rachaele’s daily mantra as she looks in the mirror 😄
Who in all seriousness talks this way about their spouse. Oh yes when they are looking for engagement and seeing those #couplegoals comments 🤮
I've seen too many "influencers" talk this way about their partners and the relationship has gone down the toilet every time.

Reactions: 7
I think it is an obsessive relationship. She’s stating that like it’s a good thing. It’s not. It’s not healthy and certainly not a relationship anyone should aspire to have.

Reactions: 13
I think it is an obsessive relationship. She’s stating that like it’s a good thing. It’s not. It’s not healthy and certainly not a relationship anyone should aspire to have.
She’s said before that Josh has begged her not to die on him or leave him because he couldn’t cope. It’s definitely not healthy to be that dependent on someone else.

Reactions: 5
She posted that the tit the bed too, on Josh. There's a reference to it on Josh's account, the pic of her in a black dress holding a pile of her book.

Reactions: 3
She’s said before that Josh has begged her not to die on him or leave him because he couldn’t cope. It’s definitely not healthy to be that dependent on someone else.
Really?? I get the impression that Josh would cope just fine without her as he seems to run the majority of the household tasks, cooking, childcare, life admin etc. Rachaele, on the other hand, can’t even leave the house without him or make herself food. She doesn’t really seem to contribute much to anything other than be obsessively needy and moany. What age is Edie - 6? So they’ve only been together 6 years - how did she manage to survive & go outside before that? Especially when she pretty much raised herself as she keeps liking to tell us. (Except when she was raised by her brother or her mother or her father or a foster parent or whatever the story of the day happens to be)

There’s a big difference between not wanting to be without someone and not being able to be without someone. Rachaele falls into the latter category with Josh. What kind of example does that send to vulnerable women?

Reactions: 10
Really?? I get the impression that Josh would cope just fine without her as he seems to run the majority of the household tasks, cooking, childcare, life admin etc. Rachaele, on the other hand, can’t even leave the house without him or make herself food. She doesn’t really seem to contribute much to anything other than be obsessively needy and moany. What age is Edie - 6? So they’ve only been together 6 years - how did she manage to survive & go outside before that? Especially when she pretty much raised herself as she keeps liking to tell us. (Except when she was raised by her brother or her mother or her father or a foster parent or whatever the story of the day happens to be)

There’s a big difference between not wanting to be without someone and not being able to be without someone. Rachaele falls into the latter category with Josh. What kind of example does that send to vulnerable women?
I doubt it was true tbh but she did go through a phase of making out the neediness was mutual. It’s a terrible message to vulnerable women, that any kind of relationship is only valid if it’s based on dependence 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So I posted on Josh’s Instagram (on the latest picture) about trying to have a conscience. I don’t know how far that will get me, but at least I tried. I’m starting to doubt everything that she’s ever said now. Isn’t it awful to be known as a liar (and a cheat?) ??

Reactions: 17
All those folk going on about how blue the eyes are.....erm it's a filter so of course it's going to be enhanced 🙄🙄🙄

Who in all seriousness talks this way about their spouse. Oh yes when they are looking for engagement and seeing those #couplegoals comments 🤮
I've seen too many "influencers" talk this way about their partners and the relationship has gone down the toilet every time.
A few couples I know did all this gushing nonsense on fb. Guess what, they were not happy and relationships ended. One was even cheating all the time...the husband and the wife! It's all fake.

Reactions: 12
So I posted on Josh’s Instagram (on the latest picture) about trying to have a conscience. I don’t know how far that will get me, but at least I tried. I’m starting to doubt everything that she’s ever said now. Isn’t it awful to be known as a liar (and a cheat?) ??
Which picture?

Reactions: 1
Anna. Have you been in contact with a journalist at all. It was Miles Goslett at The Spectator that uncovered the fraud at Kidscape. I've attached his Twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Gahhhhhhhhhh! 🤬

Omg! I can not believe I ever fell for this woman and how people still do!

2 frigging IG posts. 1. Look how amazing MY husband is at buying ME clothes. 2. "I'm obsessed with you"......is she serious. Miss "I'm a hero to all DV victims" ...you know, the same people who are in a relationship where there OH is OBSESSED and controlling and abusive. Is she having a laugh?! 🤬 So many kinds of insensitive. If she thinks that is normal, then it is f***** up! I'm actually so mad. People need to open their eyes 😭

The fact Josh has changed his IG to "public figure"....eh? What's he a public figure of? Apart from extracting money from vulnerable people (because I honestly think most who donate are sucked in to her BS and have been affected in some way and genuinely want to help!) They actually take the pee! They could not give one 💩. I find them so self absorbed and so insensitive considering how she found her "fame".

I'm just so shocked how someone could use some of the most vulnerable people in our society for their own public gain 🤢😭 and annoyed I got sucked in!

Reactions: 16
Anna. Have you been in contact with a journalist at all. It was Miles Goslett at The Spectator that uncovered the fraud at Kidscape. I've attached his Twitter.
No I haven’t. I’m not on twitter unfortunately. Can someone alert her to what is happening??

Reactions: 2
I'm truly shocked she's getting away with it.
That no journalist has not chased up the missing money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.