Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen a bad word said about The Unmumsy Mum on this site. She is a successful Author, Mummy blogger and only reviews products which she truly believes in. If only all of them were like her. Be more unmumsy mum.
And they don't even follow each other. Speaks volumes

I've always found the Josh love rather odd. Strange looking fella . Like a chav Deadpool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of the cult members must be on another planet.

Acted with poise and positivity during difficult times? Nope - lies, doxxing, bullying, targeting a disabled child and blocking and deleting anyone who asks what their money has been spent on. Not the definition of poise.

‘You two are goals’ - a needy, insecure, & extremely unequal & dependant relationship created out of dishonesty, deceit and the hurt of others. No, not a goal of mine or one I’d want for my children. Anyone who has this type of relationship as a goal needs to have a strong word with themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If only we had this information this time last year as I paid money to see her on her book tour. I also "paid" for a raffle ticket. She even signed my book and I met her 🙄. At the end there was a time to ask questions. Perfect opportunity. But alas I was hoodwinked and didnt see past the veneer she painted. If only we could turn back time.
Thought she was working on another book..... If so there will be more book tours...

Her stories on IG are really startin to grate on me (but I'm a nosey cow an can't unfollow just yet!) I think she is definitely still reading this thread cos it seems she's putting more an more stuff on that she know's will annoy everyone!
She really does think she's little Miss Popular doesnt she, the ungreatful cow!
And as for Josh, I have no words, he's such a wet lettuce.
You can follow on gramster... Download and watch public accounts or just watch on insta. No need to follow.

Reactions: 1
She’s already done that by putting a video of the bride walking out of the church on her Insta stories. Probably the first person to put it on social media. Why do that? 99.9% of her followers won’t know her. Just let the bride have her day ffs

Reactions: 12
She’s already done that by putting a video of the bride walking out of the church on her Insta stories. Probably the first person to put it on social media. Why do that? 99.9% of her followers won’t know her. Just let the bride have her day ffs
I'd love a glass of that champagne

Reactions: 1
Let’s see how she manages to make someone else’s wedding all about her .
I was thinking why isn't she a bridesmaid?! 🤔
Probably because Josh wasn't allowed to be a bridesmaid with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To me when she is on her rant about tattle, is when she says ‘we’re taking bleeping women into our own home’ sorry but If i was one of them women I’d be so offended by that comment because I’d feel such a hinderance , she made it clear

Reactions: 13
I’ve finally unfollowed her, I just couldn’t carry watching or reading the spin it was beginning to make me feel cheap and nasty😒. So spying it is 🤫

Reactions: 8
That is one of her first primary school friends, that she stayed in touch with. Her parents were the 😇''s that saved her, blah blah blah. Congratulations leila, I remember the cracking childhood we all had 🙂

Reactions: 12
To be honest, if she was the altruistic DV ambassador she’d like us all to believe she is, her response to the baby shower suggestion would have been to quietly ask her friends to donate what they would have spent on the day to their local refuge and just send their love to her unborn baby because she doesn’t need more things. She certainly wouldn’t have agreed to it, albeit after saying it was a crappy idea, and then plastered it all over the internet. Again.
Exactly 👏👏👏👏 She's been gifted thousands of pounds worth of baby stuff so is there anything left that she actually needs.

That is one of her first primary school friends, that she stayed in touch with. Her parents were the 😇''s that saved her, blah blah blah. Congratulations leila, I remember the cracking childhood we all had 🙂
And I wasn't being sarcastic with the childhood thing btw. And the blah blah blah is the bullshit that goes with the angel shyte

Apart from the official photographers, she is the only one capturing the confetti walk through a lens... everyone else is clapping and living in the moment - happy to see the newly married couple.

Now thousands of strangers have seen them both, the brides dress etc before their own family/friends who might not have been able to go (Just speculating here btw)... It isn't her day to share. 🤬

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.