Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gahhhhhhhhhh! 🤬

Omg! I can not believe I ever fell for this woman and how people still do!

2 frigging IG posts. 1. Look how amazing MY husband is at buying ME clothes. 2. "I'm obsessed with you"......is she serious. Miss "I'm a hero to all DV victims" ...you know, the same people who are in a relationship where there OH is OBSESSED and controlling and abusive. Is she having a laugh?! 🤬 So many kinds of insensitive. If she thinks that is normal, then it is f***** up! I'm actually so mad. People need to open their eyes 😭

The fact Josh has changed his IG to "public figure"....eh? What's he a public figure of? Apart from extracting money from vulnerable people (because I honestly think most who donate are sucked in to her BS and have been affected in some way and genuinely want to help!) They actually take the pee! They could not give one 💩. I find them so self absorbed and so insensitive considering how she found her "fame".

I'm just so shocked how someone could use some of the most vulnerable people in our society for their own public gain 🤢😭 and annoyed I got sucked in!
two con artists

Reactions: 1
@anasophia1991 ..surprisingly your comment on JM insta is still visible 3 hrs after posting and has 13 likes
I reckon it’s because he’s pissed at a wedding reception and PTWM ‘admin’ don’t have access to his account yet to delete. Though that will probably change soon now that he’s a ‘public figure’ 😄

Will be interesting to see if it’s still there tomorrow and if he responds to it. Will be harder, morally, to delete surely if the comment has a lot of likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi all,

Long time lurker but with a toddler and a newborn I haven’t really had the time to comment!

I’ve just seen there’s a change petition from the boy’s mum. I’d post the link but not sure if that’s allowed? Does anyone know if it’s legit?

As a mum of 2 boys myself i can’t imagine what the poor lady goes through everyday!

Reactions: 3
I reckon it’s because he’s pissed at a wedding reception and PTWM ‘admin’ don’t have access to his account yet to delete. Though that will probably change soon now that he’s a ‘public figure’ 😄

Will be interesting to see if it’s still there tomorrow and if he responds to it. Will be harder, morally, to delete surely if the comment has a lot of likes.
I wish it stays up for a bit longer so more people can see it. I don’t want anyone’s sympathy, just feel so guilty that I’ve taken from my kids to give to those less fortunate, and she’s effectively laughing in our faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi all,

Long time lurker but with a toddler and a newborn I haven’t really had the time to comment!

I’ve just seen there’s a change petition from the boy’s mum. I’d post the link but not sure if that’s allowed? Does anyone know if it’s legit?

As a mum of 2 boys myself i can’t imagine what the poor lady goes through everyday!
Admin had made the decision to remove any links or mentions of this from the thread earlier this week.
she isn’t online herself and it’s far to sensitive a subject to be discussed on here when it’s all just speculation.
It’s also unfair on the woman involved and the children that are caught in the middle.
Hope that’s ok Xx 😉

Reactions: 7
I wish it stays up for a bit longer so more people can see it. I don’t want anyone’s sympathy, just feel so guilty that I’ve taken from my kids to give to those less fortunate, and she’s effectively laughing in our faces.
I agree that I think she’s laughing in the faces of anyone who has asked what the PayPal donations have been spent on. It’s a legitimate question and her block and delete response is just an insult. Easier said than done, but please don’t feel guilty. You did it with the best intentions and it’s PTWM & Josh who should be feeling guilty and ashamed.

Reactions: 4
The very same man but now she wants to build his sm following as a public figure 😂 she’s got to sell him as man of the year 😂

She must think we are all stupid
Wow i just went on to follow Josh's insta. I know it's been said before but seriously 'public figure'! Who the hell does he think he is?? It's laughable. I wanted to put a comment on a post asking who he is as a 'public figure' but couldn't see any posts yet.

Admin had made the decision to remove any links or mentions of this from the thread earlier this week.
she isn’t online herself and it’s far to sensitive a subject to be discussed on here when it’s all just speculation.
It’s also unfair on the woman involved and the children that are caught in the middle.
Hope that’s ok Xx 😉
Strangely, it’s not long just been closed on the site that it was created on. Def for the best imo.

I'm so sure I read in the book that due to something to do with the boys real mum they couldn't (or wouldn't ) drink around the boys (I'm sure it was especially one of them?) I no longer have the book so can't check x

Reactions: 2
Wow i just went on to follow Josh's insta. I know it's been said before but seriously 'public figure'! Who the hell does he think he is?? It's laughable. I wanted to put a comment on a post asking who he is as a 'public figure' but couldn't see any posts yet.
dont give him the follow just spy on the account

Unfollowed, i didn't realise you could do this. Really don't want to give them more followers! Thanks x

• Heart
I posted a response to her FB ad on a twitter post and have since been blocked by both of them on Twitter and Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 1
Off topic but.....She admits that she chased Josh for years. He was married and had children but she was around his sister Hannah all this time so she must have been watching from the sidelines. She even says she constantly told his mum "one day i will be with your son". So what eventually changed and made him decide to take her and 3 babies on? Everything about her is chaotic and he is so orderly and controlled that it just doesnt make sense to me. Not that it needs to because Im not in their relationship but it confuses me :)
I quite like for his orderly self . Very reassuring for the children considering their mother is useless. And I hate the way she’s always taking the piss out of him. Like when he making her scones / get off your lazy gurning arse and do something for Josh for a change!!!

I’m a full time stepmum to two children the same age as Josh Marshall’s two boys. I’ve always wondered how PTWM could be so callous in posting so much online content that would devastate their biological mother. Believe me, I’m dealing with a mum who walked out when they were babies, rarely sees them, lies, causes drama and thinks just sending an occasional bag of sweets makes her an amazing mum, but she IS their mum and I would never want to rub her nose in it by flaunting online the happy family we’ve created. I feel sorry for her x
You are a lovely Stepmum ♥

Reactions: 3
I posted a response to her FB ad on a twitter post and have since been blocked by both of them on Twitter and Instagram 🙄
What did your response say? They love that block button don’t they! Ironic as they were complaining recently that some of their cult members were blocked by Tattle and that this was bullying 🙄

Joshs latest stories, when the wedding car is leaving, he’s telling someone he works in covert? In intelligence?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.