Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joshs latest stories, when the wedding car is leaving, he’s telling someone he works in covert? In intelligence?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 pretty sure since they have to sign the official secrets act etc they DON'T go around broadcasting that info. Because if you're doing surveillance etc the idea is that people dont know. (Know someone who actually does stuff like this in the Police)

Hes probably a knob who whips out his warrant card at every opportunity. I really hope they rip the piss out of him at the nick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 things :
Where is the visit to Trevi house she said she was going to do some work with them surely she would have posted to raise awareness?

I think she wants a baby shower along the lines of Mrs Hinch hence the post to be gifted everything but pretending she doesn’t really want it.
Just my thoughts after observing this week.

I wish it stays up for a bit longer so more people can see it. I don’t want anyone’s sympathy, just feel so guilty that I’ve taken from my kids to give to those less fortunate, and she’s effectively laughing in our faces.
I commented on your comment, now blocked #predictable 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I commented on your comment, now blocked #predictable 🙄
That’s strange as the original comment is still there atm. I expect Rachael is working on yet another pity party when she tells her followers the bullies are now targeting her via her poor husband 🙄

Reactions: 7
Joshs latest stories, when the wedding car is leaving, he’s telling someone he works in covert? In intelligence?
He clearly needs a bit more training if it’s true 😂

That’s strange as the original comment is still there atm. I expect Rachael is working on yet another pity party when she tells her followers the bullies are now targeting her via her poor husband 🙄
Agree. Or else she’ll pretend that she didn’t know so many are being deleted & blocked for asking a valid question as she doesn’t monitor her account - her ‘admin’ did it. She’ll then provide some vague non- specific response about the donations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s there still just has a look it’s on 43 likes atm. I’m so sorry ana 💖 remember your donation was made in good faith.

Omg did he seriously boast about being undercover/covert 😂? I thought the idea was that you didn’t blow your cover to 30k people 😂😂. How is he a police officer I don’t know but I honestly don’t think he is anymore.

I’m sorry but Rachel 100% knows what she’s doing with the block policy and it’s made her reveal her true colours. The cover has been blown well and truly

Reactions: 6
I don't know how Twitter works, but have you thought about tweeting something again along those lines and tagging various useful outlets such as Action for Fraud, The Sun, Daily Mail, Miles Goslett (uncovered Kidscape scandal), maybe even local Devon news outlets?

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how stressful it must be to have to constantly be on the lookout for things to delete and not blow your cover

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine how stressful it must be to have to constantly be on the lookout for things to delete and not blow your cover
It’s not a life I’d like to lead tbh. But then again I don’t think I could take money donated and use it for my own gain. To constantly silence anyone that’s funded the lifestyle they now lead is a low blow and is not what I expect out of a police officer and former solider.

I was giving some thought last night about Rachel giving out da/dv/mh advice (when she can be bothered) and how she’s not qualified to give that advice and how dangerous that is.
She’s at risk at putting vulnerable people in even greater danger or putting her family in danger.

I just don’t get how she can go about thinking any of this is normal or frankly remotely safe

Yes a few posts deleted, and I’m living on borrowed time I think!

Once his hangover is worn off I think you’ll be deleted and blocked sadly :( but it’s been seen and it’s out there now

Reactions: 5
Too many likes to delete the comment maybe? I was blocked within 30 minutes of replying to the comment. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Huge well done to you @anasophia1991 for being brave enpugh to put yourself at risk of being lynched by the crew. The post is still there but some comments have gone, I don't get that at all. Why would he delete some and not all.

I don't think we'll ever get answers from either of them. However if it makes people stop donating to her then all the better. Anyone that still wishes to help out then have a look for your local DA charity and donate directly to then instead. Giving her potentially anywhere between £10-50k a month to do as she pleases with is not something she deserves.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.