Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here 😂 and why would you not have a mat in the shower.... doesn't everyone put one in there (when the shower is over the bath)?
We don't but then that is probably why I nearly break my neck every time I get out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure, it was only yesterday that we said that it’s been a while since we’ve had a long emotional heart-felt story about Rachel and we must be due one. Thanks for listening PTWM. Time to get the engagement back up after a couple of lacklustre posts and ads 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest post has to be the worst so far. How on earth can you go from your daughter viewing a school to your own minge infections in 0-60 seconds?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just reading her last post... I thought there was another post recently about her Brother giving up so much to look after her. Think I’m getting confused!?

Reactions: 3
I used to read her posts regarding her life/childhood and they would stir up alot of emotion in me, now I read them and nothing. I just view them as works of fiction from someone who has presented herself as someone she isn’t whilst conning others into funding her lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
We don't but then that is probably why I nearly break my neck every time I get out 😂
We didn't have a mat, and then I had a bad fall one time (I was black and blue down one side of my body!). First thing I bought the next day and will never be without one again 😂😂

Called her out on her PayPal donations on the latest thread but fully expect to be blocked.

Reactions: 6
Just reading her last post... I thought there was another post recently about her Brother giving up so much to look after her. Think I’m getting confused!?
Has anyone got the book handy? Who was she living with before she got her bedsit?

Reactions: 1
Those comments - who are all these people crying and sobbing over that post?! I was suckered in at the beginning but surely it has to be obvious by now to the majority that it’s all mainly a fictional story that follows the same kind of format each time.

Reactions: 8
Just read through all the comments on her latest post - every single one is positive and a rather alarming percentage talk about being moved to tears. I wonder if the person who messaged her needing advice will get a reply and if they do whether it will be appropriate advice 🙄

Attachments

Not sure what a vag infection has to do with a bath mat or her daughter viewing a school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure what a vag infection has to do with a bath mat or her daughter viewing a school 😂
I'm still baffled why she felt the need to go into such great detail.
I'll tell you all the story of why my children can talk to me about anything.
One day I had a baby, I looked down at that baby and decided that they and any subsequent babies would always be able to talk to me...the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The bit about her daughter was just an intro to get into the story about her ; she is the most important person after all , it’s always about her .

Reactions: 10
Reading through the comments on her recent grid post is quite alarming actually. Lots of vulnerable comments & people wishing their partners were like Josh, this is just one of the huge problems with these influencers. They are only showing snippets of their relationship, not everything will be as perfect as it seems yet the followers really believe it is & they now feel inadequate.

Typical writing style for her fantasy world, starting the story about her daughter visiting high school, I thought it would be about how proud she was of Tallulah, what with her suffering with anxiety & how she's made her first steps to high school but noooooo she twisted it right back in to her with a big fat, exaggerated vag story. Why does she think we wanna know so much about her fat vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've unfollowed her on FB as I can't stomach all this self pitying anymore. She is simply pathetic, a narcissist and, I'll give her this, can spin a good yarn. And a yarn it certainly is.

She wants to raise warriors does she? What do her daughters see everyday? A woman who slobs on the sofa surgically attached to her phone which she rams in their faces continually disregarding any note of privacy they deserve, gets her man to do everything for her, cannot apparently leave the house (but yes for all those trips out to eateries and freebies to Herpus Lodge).....I just cant anymore. The veil has been lifted and I see it all now.

Reading through the comments on her recent grid post is quite alarming actually. Lots of vulnerable comments & people wishing their partners were like Josh, this is just one of the huge problems with these influencers. They are only showing snippets of their relationship, not everything will be as perfect as it seems yet the followers really believe it is & they now feel inadequate.

Typical writing style for her fantasy world, starting the story about her daughter visiting high school, I thought it would be about how proud she was of Tallulah, what with her suffering with anxiety & how she's made her first steps to high school but noooooo she twisted it right back in to her with a big fat, exaggerated vag story. Why does she think we wanna know so much about her fat vagina?
Exactly. This should have been about her daughter. No. She made it about her. And her anxiety crippling daughters peers will read this as they all embark on secondary school together. All about her mother's vagina. Nice one Rachaele. Tallulah isn't hard as nails like the older one. Good luck explaining this one to the therapist.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone got the book handy? Who was she living with before she got her bedsit?
I'm another that was sent over by PTWM and had my eyes opened!! I followed her for a while but after I read her book it all started to make a lot less sense, and I started to wonder how much was true.
I've just dug out her book, according to that she was in a foster home, she was going out every weekend and taking all the drugs. She then went to live with a woman who she baby sat for in exchange for crashing at her house on a Friday night when she was off her face and started working 70 hour weeks in two jobs.

I’ve got her blocked but I’ve got the jist from what others have posted

This is what narcissists do. Everything is about them even stuff that isn’t remotely related to them they’ll find a way of bringing the focus back onto them. They’ll even tell you a different version of events to the one you’ve witnessed and if you say well actually i remember it like this. They will scream and shout and call you crazy,they’ll stop talking to you or get their friends (who will be groomed to the narcissists manifesto) to abuse you and threaten you.

See the theme?

I'm another that was sent over by PTWM and had my eyes opened!! I followed her for a while but after I read her book it all started to make a lot less sense, and I started to wonder how much was true.
I've just dug out her book, according to that she was in a foster home, she was going out every weekend and taking all the drugs. She then went to live with a woman who she baby sat for in exchange for crashing at her house on a Friday night when she was off her face and started working 70 hour weeks in two jobs.
Heya! Welcome :) we are the nasty trolls haha. So she was in a place of responsibility looking after children whilst on drugs? Yikes.

Is it possible to have a list if the 7 charities she says she supports so we can all email them to ask if any donations have been made? I'm concerned that she seems to be getting away with providing any answers, and just carrying on as usual. With lots of her followers still donating!

Reactions: 2
Is it possible to have a list if the 7 charities she says she supports so we can all email them to ask if any donations have been made? I'm concerned that she seems to be getting away with providing any answers, and just carrying on as usual. With lots of her followers still donating!
They’ve already been emailed by some. 4 of the 7 stated that they haven’t received any donations from her with no response at the time from the other 3. Not sure if they’ve since responded to whoever sent the emails?

They’re listed on her donations page:

The children’s anti-bullying charity Kidscape have also been emailed in relation to one of their Ambassadors (PTWM) illegal doxxing, identifying a bullied disabled child online and inciting hatred and threatening behaviour amongst her half a million followers by naming 5 women. The post in relation to the disabled child is still on her FB nor has the Kidscape Ambassador issued an apology for her actions.

Kidscape basically don’t give a tit even though she’s representing them. In summary, Said report it to Facebook and PTWM was upset so a retaliation approach is OK. What a joke of an anti-bullying charity.

The copy and paste response from Kidscape that they’re sending to everyone who complains is below. It doesn’t even address the questions I asked 🙄😄 The CEO has links with Rachel outside of Kidscape so I’m sure that helped with the very quick investigation also 😉

Dear xxx

We have investigated the concerns raised including reviewing a range of posts shared by Rachaele and about Rachaele. In the course of our investigation, we identified a high level of personal abuse targeted at Rachaele over a prolonged period of time and hope this distressing situation can be resolved. We've spoken to Rachaele about appropriate and effective ways of handling online abuse. We would suggest all parties take this offline, and be mindful of the impact on others. Concerns about posts should be reported to individual social media platforms.

With all best wishes,

<<name removed as requested by kidscape>>

Kidscape
2 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0DH

www.kidscape.org.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I’ve got her blocked but I’ve got the jist from what others have posted

This is what narcissists do. Everything is about them even stuff that isn’t remotely related to them they’ll find a way of bringing the focus back onto them. They’ll even tell you a different version of events to the one you’ve witnessed and if you say well actually i remember it like this. They will scream and shout and call you crazy,they’ll stop talking to you or get their friends (who will be groomed to the narcissists manifesto) to abuse you and threaten you.

See the theme?

Heya! Welcome :) we are the nasty trolls haha. So she was in a place of responsibility looking after children whilst on drugs? Yikes.
Exactly, and explains why the mother and sister are no longer in the picture and are "toxic" although according to the book her mum especially was the one she always went to to get away from the abusive relationship and who was there baby sitting when the two eldest girls were young and she had to work.
Yes apparently she would stay over on a Friday after clubbing n then in exchange would baby sit on the Saturday so the mum could go out partying, before moving in full time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.