Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the filming of children asleep very odd. I’m not sure what she gains from sharing it to everyone really. Other than look at me I love my children so much I disturb their sleep so I get likes.

Being paid to sell a herbal tonic as an anxiety cure is really low. Anxiety cannot be solved or helped by herbs. It takes time,therapy,medication and not people misappropriating it for financial gain
It’s disgusting filming your sleeping children for thousands of people to watch. Predictors are lurking everywhere.
I feel sorry for the children. Yes they’re loved and looked after but as someone said, Lulla will be off to big school soon and will probably end up being bullied due to what her irresponsible mother posts.
I don’t believe that anxiety can be managed by Rescue Remedy. Anxiousness fair enough, not the actually disorder. I’m on meds for anxiety on a daily basis and they take the edge off but don’t cure.

Reactions: 5
I got the impression the kid at the bottom wasn’t keeping light out, she was keeping Rachael out.
I had just come on to say the same thing.
It was also so weird she had the torch on, Edie squinted her eyes at it in her sleep but she kept on recording.

I have bad anxiety and found the rescue remedy rubbish. Im sure it's just a placebo and those it does help never had anxiety in the first place.

Reactions: 4
But she has still being saying frequently in the past 2/3 weeks "josh is on nights/at work"
This is true but I don’t know she’s good at spinning a good cover story isn’t she.

-
It’s very uncomfortable viewing isn’t it. You’re vulnerable when you’re asleep in fact it’s a really intimate thing. If I was filmed asleep I’d be extremely upset that 500k or whatever it is now had seen me like that.

It brings up again the safeguarding issues that keep popping up. Someone on another thread here said that influencers are child sellers they sell their children to the public via Instagram to gain engagement and profit and it’s so true.

Children can’t consent to it for a start and if you add in the fact that the children’s schools and home has been shared on Instagram it’s bloody irresponsible and dangerous for them.

But hey must keep getting that ad deal or sponsorship even if it’s bloody rescue remedy and a mat that’s £160

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
👆when she visits a school to ‘see’ how they are tackling bullying (something the PayPal donations are paying for) she can discuss this with the leadership of the school!

Would love to listen to that discussion!

Yes it’s very strange. I had a look at Josh’s Instagram yesterday and it’s also open, thousands of followers and he’s uploaded a photo of tallulah, Isaac and Edie. It’s their current school photo and the name of the school is clearly visible on isaacs jumper. A cursory google of the name without location immediately directs you to their school (location consistent with the area they have shared constantly online). His profile is not only open but in his bio at the top he has tagged PTWM as his wife and linked to her page. The children are clearly recognisable to anyone who follows either of them. It is a huge safeguarding issue. I am welfare officer for my son’s football team and have to tell parents they can’t even take photos during matches without permission from the other team let alone upload them to social media, even with the team name blanked out.

Reactions: 15
This is true but I don’t know she’s good at spinning a good cover story isn’t
I agree, a previous poster commented in one of the earlier threads that he definitely wasn't in the police force anymore and hadn't been for a few months.
If she is saying hes at work when he isn't, thats suspicious, why the need to keep up the pretence? hes probably out 'birding'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is true but I don’t know she’s good at spinning a good cover story isn’t she.

-
It’s very uncomfortable viewing isn’t it. You’re vulnerable when you’re asleep in fact it’s a really intimate thing. If I was filmed asleep I’d be extremely upset that 500k or whatever it is now had seen me like that.

It brings up again the safeguarding issues that keep popping up. Someone on another thread here said that influencers are child sellers they sell their children to the public via Instagram to gain engagement and profit and it’s so true.

Children can’t consent to it for a start and if you add in the fact that the children’s schools and home has been shared on Instagram it’s bloody irresponsible and dangerous for them.

But hey must keep getting that ad deal or sponsorship even if it’s bloody rescue remedy and a mat that’s £160
This poor unborn baby is gonna stand no hope with having any privacy.

Off topic but.....She admits that she chased Josh for years. He was married and had children but she was around his sister Hannah all this time so she must have been watching from the sidelines. She even says she constantly told his mum "one day i will be with your son". So what eventually changed and made him decide to take her and 3 babies on? Everything about her is chaotic and he is so orderly and controlled that it just doesnt make sense to me. Not that it needs to because Im not in their relationship but it confuses me :)

Reactions: 7
I agree, a previous poster commented in one of the earlier threads that he definitely wasn't in the police force anymore and hadn't been for a few months.
If she is saying hes at work when he isn't, thats suspicious, why the need to keep up the pretence? hes probably out 'birding'.

I think she’s mentioned before that this time of year is bird season so it would make sense tbh. He’s not in the police anymore im pretty sure of that

Reactions: 1
I'm new to PTWM but reading through these threads, it sounds like she is a complete con women, stealing money under false pretenses?

What can be done legally to stop this women stealing money?
The more I see and read about its making my blood boil!

Why won't PayPal do something?
The tax man etc etc, there has to be something.?

my son’s football team and have to tell parents they can’t even take photos during matches without permission from the other team let alone upload them to social media, even with the team name blanked out.
The parents/whoever don't need permission to take photos of anyone in a public place (thats a myth started by schools) - they do however need permission to distribute them on social media/media/posters/email etc. I'm not saying it's ok to take photos just that they aren't breaking any laws in doing so.

It’s toxic positivity isn’t it. Shouting be positive all the time is not helpful to anyone. I feel like all of us here have been through something and we’ve managed to come through it without hurting others. Rachel has used every tool in box to hurt others look at previous posters saying how humiliating it is to be blocked after paying her money each month for example.

Also I know someone atm with a preemie baby who’s poorly and to see someone who’s had a very healthy pregnancy wish a baby to come early would be incredibly upsetting for them. I know when I went to premature labour with my eldest I was absolutely terrified and I was very lucky they stayed put but the fear of them being early stayed with me.

It’s about having respect for your audience and understanding that a lot of mothers would have experienced premature labour or baby loss
I will say she never wished her baby to come early. Her comment was in reference to how bad what she was watching was. Insensitive yes but not wishing for a preemie baby. And yes she should think more about what she posts but I don't believe there was any harm meant by her comment.

Reactions: 11
I will say she never wished her baby to come early. Her comment was in reference to how bad what she was watching was. Insensitive yes but not wishing for a preemie baby. And yes she should think more about what she posts but I don't believe there was any harm meant by her comment.
Agreed. It does Tattle no favours at all.

The parents/whoever don't need permission to take photos of anyone in a public place (thats a myth started by schools) - they do however need permission to distribute them on social media/media/posters/email etc. I'm not saying it's ok to take photos just that they aren't breaking any laws in doing so.
According to the safeguarding course I took with the FA, their rules are that no one should be taking photos of children during the matches unless they’ve asked permission from the other team too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
100% agree. Her promotion of Rescue Remedy is one of the things that first caused me to doubt she was honest. If she genuinely downs shitloads of the stuff before going anywhere and it makes her feel immediately better it can only be placebo effect surely. In my experience, prescription drugs have little effect on their own, why would herbs? Again, irresponsible 🙄 vulnerable people looking for a quick fix will be taken in by this. I admit I researched Rescue Remedy when she started promoting as the thought of something making me feel better and quickly was amazing.
110% agree about the rescue remedy. I’ve been suffering very badly with anxiety and I also looked up getting some because of her posts naively of me. It’s extremely expensive as well as probably only having a placebo effect which is a reason she shouldn’t be promoting it.

The pranamat is another thing, most of us and I’d guess a lot of her followers can’t afford a £150 mat to help our aching backs.

Very annoying considering the sorts of people she aims her page at.

I really hope she does another awkward AF advert like the pranamat or Nivea one soon. They’re hilarious 😂

• Haha
110% agree about the rescue remedy. I’ve been suffering very badly with anxiety and I also looked up getting some because of her posts naively of me. It’s extremely expensive as well as probably only having a placebo effect which is a reason she shouldn’t be promoting it.

The pranamat is another thing, most of us and I’d guess a lot of her followers can’t afford a £150 mat to help our aching backs.

Very annoying considering the sorts of people she aims her page at.

Exactly, profit over people comes to mind doesn’t it. Looking at the ingredients it’s herbs/flowers and alcohol that’s it. Whilst some some alternative therapies such as meditation and reki healing can bring comfort to some it doesn’t help with the initial diagnosis. I just feel it’s deeply irresponsible to tout it as a cure when it’s anything but.

I mean do we really need an advert for Nivea? I’ve seen a bunch of them on Instagram recently and I’m like ??? If I need sun cream or moisturiser I just buy it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.