Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I recall one of the charities she listed was a housing association so not a charity at all.

If you go back through thread 1/2/3 there’s screenshots of the charities who have replied too.

The one that sticks out is the action for children one who replied officially saying they’ve received no money and Rachael gets an ex employee to email to say they had. So she got someone to lie for her.

Is it possible to have a list if the 7 charities she says she supports so we can all email them to ask if any donations have been made? I'm concerned that she seems to be getting away with providing any answers, and just carrying on as usual. With lots of her followers still donating!

Reactions: 2
If I recall one of the charities she listed was a housing association so not a charity at all.

If you go back through thread 1/2/3 there’s screenshots of the charities who have replied too.

The one that sticks out is the action for children one who replied officially saying they’ve received no money and Rachael gets an ex employee to email to say they had. So she got someone to lie for her.
Action for Children also has the CEO of Kidscape - Lauren Seager-Smith -as a member of their committee board. Small world eh.

If you look at Kidscape’s Ambassador list and you click on the blurb it lists the reason why they were appointed as ambassador and how they’ve helped support anti-bullying etc. Rachaele basically shared a post on her FB Page last year that mentioned Kidscape and so lots of followers became aware of the charity. She gave them free advertising basically. Nice but not a valid enough reason to make Chief Mean Girl an Ambassador of a Children’s anti-bullying charity especially when she has never shown any on-line safeguarding towards her own children.

It made the charity look like it’s run by a bunch of cowboys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really feel for the girl who’s starting secondary school in September. I expect most, if not all, of her classmates will have come across the story of her mothers smelly undercarriage. She’ll have to carry that the whole way through school, and we all know how spiteful other kids can be.
Anti bullying? She might as well send the kid in with a target on her back 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Same here 😂 and why would you not have a mat in the shower.... doesn't everyone put one in there (when the shower is over the bath)?
I don’t have a mat...
Do I need a mat?

I really feel for the girl who’s starting secondary school in September. I expect most, if not all, of her classmates will have come across the story of her mothers smelly undercarriage. She’ll have to carry that the whole way through school, and we all know how spiteful other kids can be.
Anti bullying? She might as well send the kid in with a target on her back 😞
I thought the same... she starts secondary school but here’s a story all about my infected minge!

Reactions: 8
Been looking for clean honest living on insta. It was there the other day as I followed it. Has it been removed or am I just blocked.

I also don't have a bath mat. Guess hubby isn't looking after me. 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
And the story about the doctor... Jesus Christ. I have seen some love,y doctors in my time and some have given me tit diagnoses, not once have they cried, or shown that amount of emotion! They have been consummate professionals!

Reactions: 9
I don’t have a mat...
Do I need a mat?
Were you the one that asked her ‘hey hun ... love the mat. Where did bird boy get it from?😍🥰💕’ **

** that comment isn’t on her feed but I’m sure there’s similar if I could be bothered to scroll 😄

• Haha
Were you the one that asked her ‘hey hun ... love the mat. Where did bird boy get it from?😍🥰💕’ **

** that comment isn’t on her feed but I’m sure there’s similar if I could be bothered to scroll 😄
No that wasn’t me! I missed my chance!

I don’t comment etc... as it just adds to her gushy comments, and if I commented anything bad I would be blocked pronto! So I just lurk, like the Loch Ness monster!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I don’t comment etc... as it just adds to her gushy comments, and if I commented anything bad I would be blocked pronto! So I just lurk, like the Loch Ness monster!

Ditto I too had fallen for her claptrap and a little while ago found her start to be unrelateable. I have never donated, in the midst of a breakdown though some of the posts made me feel normal. What a suckered was I eh.

Exactly, and explains why the mother and sister are no longer in the picture and are "toxic" although according to the book her mum especially was the one she always went to to get away from the abusive relationship and who was there
Which is very odd as in her book she claims her mother chose all her childrens names? And at one point she had videos either with her mum in or saying her mum was visiting.

Reactions: 5
She was NEVER fostered!!
I think you’ve mentioned that before - could you remind me what you mean by that? Was it that she placed herself in foster care rather than being dragged into it by social services like she implies?

Which is very odd as in her book she claims her mother chose all her childrens names? And at one point she had videos either with her mum in or saying her mum was visiting.
I think they fell out around the time the book was published - because it was mainly fabrication. Though obv she said when she was asked on a Q&A it’s because they were ‘toxic’ rather than the other way round

I think you’ve mentioned that before - could you remind me what you mean by that? Was it that she placed herself in foster care rather than being dragged into it by social services like she implies?

I think they fell out around the time the book was published - because it was mainly fabrication. Though obv she said when she was asked on a Q&A it’s because they were ‘toxic’ rather than the other way round
They probably disagreed with her....
she’s like the red queen from Alice in wonderland... off with their heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she was never fostered by anyone,never in a foster home or children's home. She lived with a friend for a bit, it's all bollox. Her dad also never disowned her when she was young

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No she was never fostered by anyone,never in a foster home or children's home. She lived with a friend for a bit, it's all bollox. Her dad also never disowned her when she was young
So she just bullshits to make her life seem more woe is me? When actually she’s possibly the most toxic?

Reactions: 4
She refers to her mate Jo who’s also on the donation payroll (allegedly) as her foster sister and states they were in foster care together. Do you know the background to that story?

This. Rachael is a narcissist through and through. It’s actually quite scary how alike she is to my parent. The stories my parent would come out with abuse etc. Turns out none of it was true.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.