Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite worrying how many people have signed the petition to close this forum, citing the bullying of PTWM and other influencers as their reason. I’ll be honest, I’m new to Tattle and only came to see what the fuss was about when PTWM spoke about the site in her stories. I’ve since read a few others posts about other influencers and some are pretty nasty but this one I feel is actually asking valid questions of someone who should be held accountable for their actions or at least be made to answer salient questions.

All the while the comments stay here, however mean they are, it’s not bullying or trolling, is it? I don’t understand why there are so many influencers crying over their channels when surely they could just block the page so they don’t see what’s being said and leave it at that?

Reactions: 16
It’s quite worrying how many people have signed the petition to close this forum, citing the bullying of PTWM and other influencers as their reason. I’ll be honest, I’m new to Tattle and only came to see what the fuss was about when PTWM spoke about the site in her stories. I’ve since read a few others posts about other influencers and some are pretty nasty but this one I feel is actually asking valid questions of someone who should be held accountable for their actions or at least be made to answer salient questions.

All the while the comments stay here, however mean they are, it’s not bullying or trolling, is it? I don’t understand why there are so many influencers crying over their channels when surely they could just block the page so they don’t see what’s being said and leave it at that?
The petition was started more than a month ago by a vlogger I’ve never heard of and was shared by some Insta bloggers at the time. It’s just been given a bit more air time again the last week given all the trolling dramas that influencers are creating to boost their follower figures. Given the total amount of combined followers that the influencers who shared it have - it’s hardly got any signatures considering.

It’s a bit laughable anyway - change.org has no power. The woman who started it is just going to give it to her local MP - then what?! It’s not going to be discussed in Parliament.

It would be like us starting a petition on change.org to ask PTWM to be transparent about where the PayPal donations have been spent. We could get 50,000+ signatures and she’d still ignore the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
The petition was started more than a month ago by a vlogger I’ve never heard of and was shared by some Insta bloggers at the time. It’s just been given a bit more air time again the last week given all the trolling dramas that influencers are creating to boost their follower figures. Given the total amount of combined followers that the influencers who shared it have - it’s hardly got any signatures considering.

It’s a bit laughable anyway - change.org has no power. The woman who started it is just going to give it to her local MP - then what?! It’s not going to be discussed in Parliament.

It would be like us starting a petition on change.org to ask PTWM to be transparent about where the PayPal donations have been spent. We could get 50,000+ signatures and she’d still ignore the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe we should 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found it

<<link to petition removed by admin>>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

I think its just the personality of these people...on their pages they can control whats said and how they are pictured - here they can't, and that makes them angry more than anything thats actually said. That and they like that it makes them appear better, as they can spin it as bullying and get positive engagement from that.

I've said before but most celebs don't read bad press, or if they get negative stuff on their Twitter or Instagram, they probably don't have time to read half of it anyway so don't care. Plus why would you? If you know you're earning loads, doing a job you supposedly love and have such a great family...why would you care what a stranger on the internet says? Unless its genuinely bad (which nothing in this particular thread has been) or threatening...you'd think they'd just not read it and get on with their lives.

Reactions: 4

Yel

It’s quite worrying how many people have signed the petition to close this forum, citing the bullying of PTWM and other influencers as their reason.
It's been shared by infuencers that have a combined following over well over two million and it only has 20k signature. It's gained lots of those signatures through lies spread by people like PTWM. The unknown YouTuber that set it up was someone banned for having multiple accounts here and using tattle trying to get attention and had family members threatening violence. The petition is all based on lies and has only helped promote tattle.

Tattle isn't going anywhere nore are these threads. Half of the internet went down today for a short time due to issues with a big service provider.

Reactions: 15
Hey all, just to let you know some messages have been held for review by admin due to the topic at hand being of such a sensitive nature.
Bare with us and thank you for understanding.
Xxxxx

My heart is broken for her truly. Totally get why tattle wants to protect her too. She needs help and support fast to rebuild a relationship with her boys.

Affairs happen it’s a sad fact of life but to humiliate and punish her for his and ptwm choices is not ok.

Reactions: 11
It seems it all goes Rachel’s way. She’s busy showing off 5 kids - two of which were living with her and their dad during a mutually violent stage in their relationship, another two of whom aren’t allowed to see their mother (can’t imagine she would be pleased if she wasn’t allowed to see her eldest because she behaved violently when they were in the same house) and the last has had to split her time between two families since she was tiny due to Rachel’s dubious choices. I feel so sad for the boys’ mother.

Reactions: 3
Hi there, as this woman isn’t online or a social media infuencer it’s been decided for now all mentions of the petition will be removed, for her sake and the kids involved. It might not be genuine and and an attempt to distract and derail.

Thanks for your reports and understanding on these sensitive issues

Reactions: 18
So in a Facebook post dated 15 May which I reread this evening after recent events, PTWM states that her experience in the family courts in 2015 meant that her & Josh had to borrow tens of thousands of pounds.

Not that long after a PayPal donations page was set up by PTWM.

I’m in no way linking the two events, am just highlighting two separate facts 🙂

They certainly don’t seem like a family who have had to struggle to pay back tens of thousands of debt though.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So we’re not allowed to discuss Samantha, did I work that out alright?
I think since admins are not 100% sure the petition is genuinely Samantha, and she's not on social media in the way Rachaele is, thats why...if Samantha came here herself and wanted to share her side, I guess it would be different?

Reactions: 7
I’m a full time stepmum to two children the same age as Josh Marshall’s two boys. I’ve always wondered how PTWM could be so callous in posting so much online content that would devastate their biological mother. Believe me, I’m dealing with a mum who walked out when they were babies, rarely sees them, lies, causes drama and thinks just sending an occasional bag of sweets makes her an amazing mum, but she IS their mum and I would never want to rub her nose in it by flaunting online the happy family we’ve created. I feel sorry for her x

Reactions: 23
I think since admins are not 100% sure the petition is genuinely Samantha, and she's not on social media in the way Rachaele is, thats why...if Samantha came here herself and wanted to share her side, I guess it would be different?

Rachaele’s new post makes me laugh. Not because it’s funny but because she started off mentioning her daughter and then makes it alll about herself again. This woman has had every imaginable thing happen to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17
Really hope she does find us here, the proper Samantha Marshall. Would love to hear her side of things.

Rachaele’s new post makes me laugh. Not because it’s funny but because she started off mentioning her daughter and then makes it alll about herself again. This woman has had every imaginable thing happen to her.
The line about the doctor passing her a tissue while trying to hold back tears herself was what tipped me over the edge, does she honestly believe all this crap? 😂

• Haha
The line about the doctor passing her a tissue while trying to hold back tears herself was what tipped me over the edge, does she honestly believe all this crap? 😂
She’s a joke! Wild imagination comes to mind. Got a good way with words!

Reactions: 8
Same here 😂 and why would you not have a mat in the shower.... doesn't everyone put one in there (when the shower is over the bath)?

Reactions: 3
Well as another poster rightly predicted, as soon as there is trouble, and people start questioning, she releases another excerpt of her life where she was ‘alone’ and riddled with thrush, so the pity brigade come along and condone all the cheating she’s doing cos she’s had a bad start in life. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. Even if this truly happened, there is no sympathy left anymore.

Kidscape still haven’t responded to me. I was thinking of writing to my MP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.