Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you be so popular with mainly strangers but so disliked in real life?

because you havnt screwed the strangers over YET. You go through life leaving a trail of destruction but only strangers believe your act. Until things either start not to add up or your mask slips and they see the real you. Then you get new strangers. I think when half your family dont speak to you, 2 of your (3 different) childrens fathers have issues with you and the only people left are people you "save" and make them believe they need you and youre some kind of leader, you have major problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is sad to read, but it seems to be so common lately.

They are clothed at the end of the day so they are winning at that. I'm not sure that kids really care what the label says just that they look good. The real problem is mum guilt, every mum gets it at some point and thinks they could/should/would do a bit more partly because they see unnatainable lives on social media, influencers, TV etc. Be proud of what you are doing, you're doing you're best ❤
A Top post. ❤ This is what really annoys me about life. Genuine hardworking people are feeling bad for doing their best for their families when others are flaunting their "wealth" allegedly gained by unorthodox means (i am trying not to accuse anyone until they are proven guilty). Please people be proud that you are doing your best the right way. Please don't let these "others" make you feel inadequate - you aren't - you are normal honest people trying to survive in difficult finance times just like the majority of the country. Best wishes to all. #ihateinfluencers :)

Reactions: 13
Isn't it funny as we're all heartless trolls destroying innocent lives Willy nilly..that there is more compassion, empathy and common sense posted here than any hate!!

Reactions: 16
because you havnt screwed the strangers over YET. You go through life leaving a trail of destruction but only strangers believe your act. Until things either start not to add up or your mask slips and they see the real you. Then you get new strangers. I think when half your family dont speak to you, 2 of your (3 different) childrens fathers have issues with you and the only people left are people you "save" and make them believe they need you and youre some kind of leader, you have major problems.
I think the anxiety she supposedly suffers from is a smokescreen for the fact she's so disliked in the Devon area. She really screwed over Edies father by all accounts. Her own sister and Mother are estranged from her now.

Reactions: 9
It’s not a life I would want to lead personally. I don’t know how anyone can morally and ethically take money off people under the guises of charitable work but instead lead a lifestyle that doesn’t match the income they supposedly have.

It stinks well and truly and she’s made sure that she has groomed everyone into thinking that giving up their hard earth money to fund her lifestyle is the right thing todo.

What I do know that we are not trolls. Keels isn’t a stalker. Those mums who were doxxed are not horrible people. No one wished her bad things we just wanted the truth.

I think with the evidence that’s come to our attention, the countless personal accounts and the continued attacks on followers who didn’t toe the line. We can comfortably say the PayPal subscription (donation) is not being used for what it’s intended.

Reactions: 19
I noticed that Keels husband called her out on Twitter & she ignored that, surprise surprise

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to like her posts when she worked part time and Josh was a police officer. He would wake her up with his iPhone torch and she’d go mad. She’d attempt to cook for all the kids by herself and usually she’d cock it up in some funny way. There was a lot of rushing around in the mornings and it was relatable family life. Then, after the whole book thing and start of ‘donations’ she’s turned into a lazy, self important slob. Convenient that she was made redundant. She saw an easy way to make money and basically changed overnight. Shame, as I used to think they were quite funny. And really, she should change her insta name now as she’s definitely not working part time.

Reactions: 32
i was thinking today about how she justifies to herself spending the money. Or taking a wage sufficient enough to afford her lifestyle. Or pay everyone shes ever met (who hasnt fallen out with her) a wage to be her "staff". Frequently she has the young girl with the baby, Emily (and other warriors) round for the weekend. Do the donations go towards her food and activities for the weekend? As, to be fair, that would be classed as "helping a warrior.". Also when she has her meals out and her PA Jo is there. Is that a business lunch? Are they discussing how to help people so take it from the donations? When she has her lashes and nails done, is that all part of the image and therefore an expense?

Reactions: 5
Why is she encouraging the boys to jump into a shallow area of water that’s clearly fenced off?!?
I’ve been in that beach, that’s not shallow. It’s about 8-10 feet deep when the tide is in like that. The fence runs all around the promenade so people can’t fall in, but there are steps in every so often.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve been in that beach, that’s not shallow. It’s about 8-10 feet deep when the tide is in like that. The fence runs all around the promenade so people can’t fall in, but there are steps in every so often.
I’d never let a child Isaac’s age that far away from an adult let alone whilst about to jump into open water they clearly had no clue the depth of. She and Josh were both at the top looking down on the boys and Isaac is what, 8? My son is 9 in September and there is not a chance in hell I would deem it safe for him to be doing that.

Reactions: 8
I’d never let a child Isaac’s age that far away from an adult let alone whilst about to jump into open water they clearly had no clue the depth of. She and Josh were both at the top looking down on the boys and Isaac is what, 8? My son is 9 in September and there is not a chance in hell I would deem it safe for him to be doing that.
They do though, it’s their local beach, they know the beach well as they’re there a lot and you can tell how deep it is because there are depth markings on the wall. Lots of local kids were swimming there when we visited last year, my husband swam in it and fished off it at low tide and it was 8-10 feet deep then (I mean to put out in my last post but typed in as I was trying to talk and type 😂)

So interestingly I was on a DASH risk assessment tool and DA training day today. Which was provided by local authority DA services

We discussed referrals to refuges. The process of referral including completing a DASH and potentially going to MARAC if that person is deemed high risk of death / serious harm

We also discussed safety planning , risk assessment , IDVA services out reach workers and lower level support for those who are not deemed as high risk. We covered the imperative point of safeguarding children , the freedom project , Phoenix project and other services.

Discussions around the dangers of advising women to leave immediately (as seen in PTWM) messages, one stop shops for advice , CAB and counselling.

We discussed not all women wanting to leave a DA relationship and the support needed to keep them safe.

Not to mention the importance of accurate record keeping and confidentiality, not using social media to discuss cases or make a person identifiable

Furthermore we discussed Flight funds.... funds used to help families escape (if they want to )

I then took the opportunity to enlighten this particular LA about PTWM who laughed at the tall tales and wished their job was as easy as getting a fb message and then getting a place at a refuge 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s blocked me. Because I had the audacity to ask where my hard-earned money that I had lovingly given for the past almost 18 months had gone. Money that I could have spent on my children, but who I thought would be better for victims of dv. To say I feel ashamed and embarrassed is an understatement. However, karma is an absolute witch and I really believe that what goes around will come around-I hope that the words of all she duped will echo in her mind when the tit hits the fan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So interestingly I was on a DASH risk assessment tool and DV training day today. Which was provided by local authority DV services

We discussed referrals to refuges. The process of referral including completing a DASH and potentially going to MARAC if that person is deemed high risk of death / serious harm

We also discussed safety planning , risk assessment , IDVA services out reach workers and lower level support for those who are not deemed as high risk. We covered the imperative point of safeguarding children , the freedom project , Phoenix project and other services.

Discussions around the dangers of advising women to leave immediately (as seen in PTWM) messages, one stop shops for advice , CAB and counselling.

We discussed not all women wanting to leave a DV relationship and the support needed to keep them safe.

Not to mention the importance of accurate record keeping and confidentiality, not using social media to discuss cases or make a person identifiable

Furthermore we discussed Flight funds.... funds used to help families escape (if they want to )

I then took the opportunity to enlighten this particular LA about PTWM who laughed at the tall tales and wished their job was as easy as getting a fb message and then getting a place at a refuge 😂
Can you see why I have written so many times her stories just do not happen re the refuges... without writing my job.... it is infuriating me beyond belief. She doesn’t do what she effing says.
I think the one that really took the biscuit for me was “helping women at opposite ends of the country” 🤦🏼‍♀️ No doll, you didn’t. The INSANE amount of red tape there is, I just cannot begin to tell you. She categorically doesn’t do what she’s writing she does.

Rachael - read this- pin all the safe havens to your page. Pin emergency numbers and emails. Tell people what to do if they feel threatened ( that IS NOT TO INBOX YOU- you are NOT qualified to deal with this)
Put a safeguard on your page so it cannot be seen in the browser history. Put a fast leave button on your page.
Get rid of ALL your dodgy fund bullshit. You don’t need ANY money coming through you- get people to send it directly to the charities of choice. Change it per month if needed.
YOU NEVER need to touch money.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFUED TO DEAL WITH VULNERABLE WOMEN OR MEN. back off and let people who are do their jobs. You are making it actually harder for everyone, NOT easier.
Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So she’s blocked me. Because I had the audacity to ask where my hard-earned money that I had lovingly given for the past almost 18 months had gone. Money that I could have spent on my children, but who I thought would be better for victims of dv. To say I feel ashamed and embarrassed is an understatement. However, karma is an absolute witch and I really believe that what goes around will come around-I hope that the words of all she duped will echo in her mind when the tit hits the fan.
I’m so sorry she used you like this. Remember you’re a good person who wanted to help support dv victims 💖 I fully believe in Karma and the truth will always out as it has begun here already. Don’t be hard on yourself ok!

Reactions: 6
That is terrible! How can that be right? How can she sleep at night?

It may not be stealing legally due to her ' wording' but lets be honest that's exactly what it is.
How can you treat someone who has donated to 'your cause' for 18 months so appaulingly.
The womans a fraud!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Can you see why I have written so many times her stories just do not happen re the refuges... without writing my job.... it is infuriating me beyond belief. She doesn’t do what she effing says.
I think the one that really took the biscuit for me was “helping women at opposite ends of the country” 🤦🏼‍♀️ No doll, you didn’t. The INSANE amount of red tape there is, I just cannot begin to tell you. She categorically doesn’t do what she’s writing she does.

Rachael - read this- pin all the safe havens to your page. Pin emergency numbers and emails. Tell people what to do if they feel threatened ( that IS NOT TO INBOX YOU- you are NOT qualified to deal with this)
Put a safeguard on your page so it cannot be seen in the browser history. Put a fast leave button on your page.
Get rid of ALL your dodgy fund bullshit. You don’t need ANY money coming through you- get people to send it directly to the charities of choice. Change it per month if needed.
YOU NEVER need to touch money.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFUED TO DEAL WITH VULNERABLE WOMEN OR MEN. back off and let people who are do their jobs. You are making it actually harder for everyone, NOT easier.
Thanks.
I’ve said the same myself numerous times. The notion that you can just call a refuge and get a place is whimsical..... I’ve worked with vulnerable families for years and am exasperated daily at the red tape and hoops I jump through to keep them safe , access services and meet very basic needs.

The idea I could just screenshot a message and say “here help this family “ 🙄 it turns my stomach as the risk involved , which is worst case death ... just to boost her profile on social media is indescribable

Reactions: 7
Just astounded and don’t know what to believe now. Have never donated and wouldn’t to a person other than direct to charities. But have believed her posts about helping victims. That aside i preferred her funny with her crazy family life posts when she worked and Josh worked too. Also its odd how she posts what he does as have friends in the police and they are not allowed full names on fb and cannot divulge what they do.

Reactions: 4
I used to like her posts when she worked part time and Josh was a police officer. He would wake her up with his iPhone torch and she’d go mad. She’d attempt to cook for all the kids by herself and usually she’d cock it up in some funny way. There was a lot of rushing around in the mornings and it was relatable family life. Then, after the whole book thing and start of ‘donations’ she’s turned into a lazy, self important slob. Convenient that she was made redundant. She saw an easy way to make money and basically changed overnight. Shame, as I used to think they were quite funny. And really, she should change her insta name now as she’s definitely not working part time.
THIS! That's what sucked us all in. It just all went seriously downhill the moment she started producing those mugs and wine glasses.

Reactions: 9
Instagram has turned into a cesspit - the ‘trolled’ have actually become the trolls & bullies and the whole gifted/ad bubble won’t continue due to the inability of a lot of them to be professional, transparent and understand simple rules or know their audience. A heavily pregnant Rachel does an awkward AF advert for a £160+ massage mat that 95% of her followers can’t afford and shouldn’t be used by pregnant women though she fails to add a disclaimer and state this. Irresponsible and greedy. It made both her & the company look ridiculous and unscrupulous, Greed & their egos will eventually be the downfall of some of them one day and they’ll have to get real jobs again.

Rachel is a good fictional story teller and has a way with words. But scratch below the surface and there isn’t a lot of substance - a person who works with DA organisations but thinks it’s acceptable to put a photo of Josh with his hand round her neck and deletes comments that state it’s triggering. Thinks it’s acceptable to pass on warriors details to random strangers on the internet and has extremely limited safeguarding practices in place, if any. Plus all the recent points raised by @Empen & @HavinAPop

A person who is an ambassador for an anti-bullying charity and does paid adverts against cyber bullying yet she thinks illegal doxxing, lies and purposely inciting hatred so her followers will threaten people is an acceptable way to behave.

A person who refuses to tell her ‘crew’ what she has been spending their money on & blocks and deletes when they ask a perfectly polite and valid question.

She doesn’t have the experience or intelligence to continue with her ‘save the world’ crusade. What she’s doing is potentially very dangerous and she’s a liability. I think she knows she’s out of her depth, hence why her feed now is mainly bad adverts and boring drivel.

She’s due to feature another long emotional story soon as there hasn’t been one recently. Though the recent drama about non-existent polls and stalkers etc has probably superseded that.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had the emotional heart-warming birth story already written with just a few blanks so she could add in some near-truths after the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.