Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed her parenting book somewhere? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
An amazing network who support and empower one another?? Only if you agree with the cult leader at all times, otherwise youā€™ll be lynched by the wolves whilst PTWM sits back & watches encouragingly.

ā€˜An amazing network who financially supports my lifestyleā€™ is probably more accurate šŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She puts this up on her stories and I just spat my drink out. It wasn't that long ago that she was posting on stories of herself criticising Josh for trying to discipline the children and Josh's face would be absolutely furious but now their relationship is all picture perfect?
My partner was sat right next to me when I was watching her stories trying on maternity wear and how Josh had bought them for her. How lovely of him to do that for her and be so thoughtful BUT all we see recently is her opening packages and receiving gifts from here there and everywhere. She needs to remember who her audience is on social media. Im pregnant myself and struggling to find weather appropriate clothes for the hot weather and my own partner looked at me and said 'i'm sorry that I've not been able to afford to do that for you'. He genuinely felt guity about it! Up to them what they do with their own money or what they recieve, all i'm saying is be a little more sensitive as to what you post and also dont contradict yourself and make yourself look even more like a DICK!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It wasn't that long ago Josh was moaning about her ordering stuff.. how times have changed.

Reactions: 8
It wasn't that long ago Josh was moaning about her ordering stuff.. how times have changed.
That was when he was having to fund her with his wages. Doesnā€™t care now itā€™s money from her ā€œamazing army of empowering womenā€ paying for everything

Reactions: 11
So sorry for everyone with premature births here. I can't stand Rachaele but I am not sure that comment was one of her nasty ones, more a 'this is stressing me out' type comment, than a joke.
None of mine were early though so I can't possibly know how if affects you.

Reactions: 4
So sorry for everyone with premature births here. I can't stand Rachaele but I am not sure that comment was one of her nasty ones, more a 'this is stressing me out' type comment, than a joke.
None of mine were early though so I can't possibly know how if affects you.
There are other ways of saying something is stressful without bringing the pregnancy into it. So many pregnancies arenā€™t straightforward that it could potentially trigger, upset or offend a lot of people and, again, she should know better. Saying something in innocence without thinking is understandable occasionally but she should be more careful when she has so many followers and has put herself out there as an ambassador and someone who helps people. Just my opinion, of course.

I remember that. The ironic thing is, she probably didnā€™t even have to pay for it from her own pocket! But yeah, be kind everyone, be kind ...

Itā€™s easy to tell people to ā€˜Be Kindā€™ etc and then a lot of people automatically assume thatā€™s the kind of person you are. Itā€™s one of the easiest ways to try & fool people into thinking that youā€™re something youā€™re not. Scratch that surface and sheā€™s actually head bully of a mean girl gang.
Sounds like Mrs meldrum and her been chatting in private chat their next coordinated move in the trolling drama.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
There are other ways of saying something is stressful without bringing the pregnancy into it. So many pregnancies arenā€™t straightforward that it could potentially trigger, upset or offend a lot of people and, again, she should know better. Saying something in innocence without thinking is understandable occasionally but she should be more careful when she has so many followers and has put herself out there as an ambassador and someone who helps people. Just my opinion, of course.
It was really insensitive but I agree I don't think she said it to upset people. Just really not thinking about what she puts out there again.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s toxic positivity isnā€™t it. Shouting be positive all the time is not helpful to anyone. I feel like all of us here have been through something and weā€™ve managed to come through it without hurting others. Rachel has used every tool in box to hurt others look at previous posters saying how humiliating it is to be blocked after paying her money each month for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
It was really insensitive but I agree I don't think she said it to upset people. Just really not thinking about what she puts out there again.
I donā€™t think it was deliberate either, just another case of not thinking about the reach she has or who her followers might be. Itā€™s not something Iā€™d joke about even on my tiny little account. She should be more responsible in general.

I agree. I don't think it was a deliberate thing like other things she does, but it was completely thoughtless.

Trigger warning

I was born at 30 weeks, and they had to get me christened and all sorts because they thought I wasn't going to make it. In the end, I didn't come home till 9 weeks after I was born, and I know it really took its toll on my parents It's not a laughing matter your baby coming early.

My own son was only a few weeks early, and that was still really traumatic, and that wasn't even that bad compared to what some mothers go through!

Reactions: 7
It was her Insta story that said ā€˜I love being able to help people understand anxiety. Amazeballs!ā€™ that made me roll my eyes. Our hero.

Sheā€™s paid to pedal Rescue Remedy at her followers, posts quotes by other people and pretends she cant leave the house when she clearly does. Yeah, amazeballs! Feeling anxious about things is not the same as having anxiety. Iā€™d be feeling anxious if I told as many half-truths as Rachel wondering when they were going to trip me up. Obviously I have no idea how PTWM is really feeling but she sure as hell isnā€™t an Anxiety Ambassador if sheā€™s thinking of adding that to her CV šŸ˜„

Sheā€™s always filming her kids sleeping and plastering it on the Internet for thousand to see - anyone else think thatā€™s massively overstepping boundaries and really intrusive for them? The frequency of it is a weird and creepy imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the shirtless one has just taken a yearā€™s sabbatical - I think you can if youā€™ve been in the force for a certain number of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s always filming her kids sleeping and plastering it on the Internet for thousand to see - anyone else think thatā€™s massively overstepping boundaries and really intrusive for them? The frequency of it is a weird and creepy imo.
Itā€™s bizarre that she clearly thinks her numerous followers are going to be interested in seeing late night films of her children sleeping. Considering how easy it is for local people to find out her address considering the type of things she posts, again it comes across as irresponsible. Also, Tallulah is almost at high school I believe - is she really going to want a whole new audience of peers seeing videos of her sleeping in a bunk bed with her little sister? Could be embarrassing. Edie also looked like she was being disturbed by the filming last night šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I find it really strange and incredibly selfish that Rachel gets Betsy in to sleep in bed with her whenever Josh is away. Whatā€™s that likely to do to her self-esteem? I only need you when my husband is away, then you can get back to your shed šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 9
I found the filming of children asleep very odd. Iā€™m not sure what she gains from sharing it to everyone really. Other than look at me I love my children so much I disturb their sleep so I get likes.

Being paid to sell a herbal tonic as an anxiety cure is really low. Anxiety cannot be solved or helped by herbs. It takes time,therapy,medication and not people misappropriating it for financial gain

Reactions: 7
I found the filming of children asleep very odd. Iā€™m not sure what she gains from sharing it to everyone really. Other than look at me I love my children so much I disturb their sleep so I get likes.

Being paid to sell a herbal tonic as an anxiety cure is really low. Anxiety cannot be solved or helped by herbs. It takes time,therapy,medication and not people misappropriating it for financial gain
I got the impression the kid at the bottom wasnā€™t keeping light out, she was keeping Rachael out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

100% agree. Her promotion of Rescue Remedy is one of the things that first caused me to doubt she was honest. If she genuinely downs shitloads of the stuff before going anywhere and it makes her feel immediately better it can only be placebo effect surely. In my experience, prescription drugs have little effect on their own, why would herbs? Again, irresponsible šŸ™„ vulnerable people looking for a quick fix will be taken in by this. I admit I researched Rescue Remedy when she started promoting as the thought of something making me feel better and quickly was amazing.

100% agree. Her promotion of Rescue Remedy is one of the things that first caused me to doubt she was honest. If she genuinely downs shitloads of the stuff before going anywhere and it makes her feel immediately better it can only be placebo effect surely. In my experience, prescription drugs have little effect on their own, why would herbs? Again, irresponsible šŸ™„ vulnerable people looking for a quick fix will be taken in by this. I admit I researched Rescue Remedy when she started promoting as the thought of something making me feel better and quickly was amazing.
Itā€™s essentially some herbs and a bit of cherry brandy. Itā€™s good as a diversion tactic as itā€™s a weird flavour but thatā€™s where itā€™s use ends.

Anxiety is a multi factored illness and requires a multi layered approach. Herbs wonā€™t help. Sheā€™s benefiting from peopleā€™s mental health problems.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the shirtless one has just taken a yearā€™s sabbatical - I think you can if youā€™ve been in the force for a certain number of years.
But she has still being saying frequently in the past 2/3 weeks "josh is on nights/at work"

Reactions: 1
Interesting that she didnā€™t reach for it when Tattle made her so anxious she couldnā€™t leave the house.. šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.