Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to read it and I’d like to read Keely’s post again as I hadn’t changed to the other side at that point. I just can’t believe how R has been this past week, unbelievable. Now she’s showing her tits off on Instagram in the outfits Josh so lovingly bought for her.
I can ask keeley to email me copies but I want to give her a few days space as this whole thing plus the doxxing attack has really knocked her for six

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can ask keeley to email me copies but I want to give her a few days space as this whole thing plus the doxxing attack has really knocked her for six
Do you know if she is ok? Does she have support? :(

Reactions: 7
Her stories today I feel are just taking the piss. She’s clearly got her spies here feeding back what’s being said so she’s put up more new clothes, another gift and more messages where she’s being praised. Karma is coming, surely.

Reactions: 4
Her stories today I feel are just taking the piss. She’s clearly got her spies here feeding back what’s being said so she’s put up more new clothes, another gift and more messages where she’s being praised. Karma is coming, surely.
ASOS maternity clothes - a present from Josh but kindly funded by my followers (allegedly 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ASOS maternity clothes - a present from Josh but kindly funded by my followers (allegedly 😉)
A present from Josh who is almost certainly not working for the police anymore... so how is he able to afford new clothes? From a couple who have banged on about him being a police officer for years, they’ve gone uncharacteristically quiet on the matter and he always seems to be home with them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The impression I got from Keeley was she didn’t want her articles to be shared again when we spoke.
I think people can get the majority of it from her bullet points off thread two, and if there’s more questions, they may be able to be answered at discretion on here. But, in honesty it’s all been covered many times.

Reactions: 3
Do you know if she is ok? Does she have support? :(

She’s ok she’s got the support of her husband and she’s safe 💖

The impression I got from Keeley was she didn’t want her articles to be shared again when we spoke.
I think people can get the majority of it from her bullet points off thread two, and if there’s more questions, they may be able to be answered at discretion on here. But, in honesty it’s all been covered many times.
That’s fair enough then. I won’t ask her for them cos the last thing I want to do is cause her more distress

Reactions: 5

I’m sorry for my language but Rachaele is a nasty b*tch there’s no other way to put it politetly other than she’s a manipulative self centred thief who should face the consequences of her actions, her and josh are shameful and their time will come where they will be caught out.

Hasn’t she only got 6 weeks left? Literally before I unfollowed she was trying on new outfits everyday and her hall way was loaded with parcels

I’m sorry for my language but Rachaele is a nasty b*tch there’s no other way to put it politetly other than she’s a manipulative self centred thief who should face the consequences of her actions, her and josh are shameful and their time will come where they will be caught out.
Don’t let her get to you cos she’s seriously not worth it but I agree they’re walking such a thin tightrope right now.

If anyone has or had subscriptions (donations) to Rachael I highly recommend you report them to PayPal btw!

Reactions: 6
I'm just not sure they will get their comeuppance, I don't have any faith that good will triumph over bad. They think they are untouchable and so far it would seem pretty much they are. So blooming frustrating !

Reactions: 6
I'm just not sure they will get their comeuppance, I don't have any faith that good will triumph over bad. They think they are untouchable and so far it would seem pretty much they are. So blooming frustrating !
I’m starting to feel the same. All the while they are censoring negative comments, their popularity is just continuing to grow because new followers aren’t being given any option to make an informed decision, they’re just being force-fed crap. We can’t write our opinions online and tag them because that’s classed as trolling, isn’t that what I read here yesterday? And the authorities don’t seem to care. It’s easier to silence us than it is to rock the boat with PTWM and her half a million followers.

Reactions: 2
I feel the same, i don't think they will be held accountable in the way we are all hoping, i do think she will eventually fizzle herself out, she turned so many people off with her constant flaunting, eventually the money will dry up maybe not straight away but it will.
Theres next to no 'ambassador/ fighting for warrior content' anymore its all look at me, look what we have, look where we eat out 6x a week. I'm sure we all know someone like this in real life that eventually you try to avoid because you can't be arsed with it.

Reactions: 9
I feel the same, i don't think they will be held accountable in the way we are all hoping, i do think she will eventually fizzle herself out, she turned so many people off with her constant flaunting, eventually the money will dry up maybe not straight away but it will.
Theres next to no 'ambassador/ fighting for warrior content' anymore its all look at me, look what we have, look where we eat out 6x a week. I'm sure we all know someone like this in real life that eventually you try to avoid because you can't be arsed with it.
I imagine she’s been like this all her life and every time people get sick of her she just wheels a new audience in. Social media is the current one and when people start to get wise to the real person behind the fakery, it will be something else.

Reactions: 5
I’d like to read it and I’d like to read Keely’s post again as I hadn’t changed to the other side at that point. I just can’t believe how R has been this past week, unbelievable. Now she’s showing her tits off on Instagram in the outfits Josh so lovingly bought for her.
You spelt "what the extra PayPal donations have bought her" wrong 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine she’s been like this all her life and every time people get sick of her she just wheels a new audience in. Social media is the current one and when people start to get wise to the real person behind the fakery, it will be something else.
I agree, and given that shes made no secret of the fact she has a very small circle, along with the fact that lots of locals have openly both spoke of their dislike for her many have insuinuated that 'if you knew what we knew' kind of thing, everyone has a past and small town mentalities rarely move on and although i disagree with that people can and do change. How can you be so popular with mainly strangers but so disliked in real life?

Reactions: 10
This is a woman who loves herself and enjoys self promotion , the Insta stories are something else🙄. The half naked sleeping pictures , the posing in new clothes ( ugh that red jumpsuit 🙄) .

She couldn’t give a tit about how other people are feeling about her misuse of other people’s money .

Why she is well regarded is beyond me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.