Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the weird calendar of her family I did pull the wtf face when that one was produced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off-topic (but still kind of relevant) but I listened to Mel B's audiobook recently and have followed her for ages...she actually had family members and friends reading out parts of the book, and telling their own sides/memories of what happened. I haven't read Rachaele's book so can't compare but it seems its only really from her point of view, and she never gets other family members or friends to back her up or say their side...

Another thing is she does stuff for Womens Aid (and encourages people to directly donate to them, also mentioning helplines who are actually qualified to help) but only ever talks about her own issues, apart from the odd retweet of an article on a different case, but you never see her talk openly about other people's stories.

There's also the fact she got absolutely ripped to shreds by the press/media...lots of victim blaming and I remember Wendy Williams dragging her. Obviously its a bit different as she has a much bigger following compared to Rachaele, BUT I never saw her crying on Instagram or in interviews about it. She just gets on with her life. 🤔 Its just seems like a massive contrast from someone who is trying to show abuse can happen to anyone, and someone who it feels is doing it more to be an influencer and for their 'hero complex' as someone else said.

Reactions: 6
So. Yet again on her insta stories, Her much loved mantra "Be kind". What she really means is "only be kind to me"

One of her low points for me was when she was doing her book tour. She stayed in one hotel and produced story after story of her, Josh and the PA slagging off the dated decor. It was particulary nasty thing to do and I really felt for the owners who must have been hurt. It was a inkling of how entitled she was becoming with no consideration for the feeling of others.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She has no awareness of safe guarding in any context, there is no way that she will be allowed into schools to ‘see/judge what they are doing!’ It doesn’t work like that.

Schools don’t just let some random influencer in to tell them how to deliver anti-bullying programmes. It’s actually quite a complicated agenda to deliver and needs training and a bigger understanding than just ...I’m a blogger listen to me!

*edited to add the right photo!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you see why I have written so many times her stories just do not happen re the refuges... without writing my job.... it is infuriating me beyond belief. She doesn’t do what she effing says.
I think the one that really took the biscuit for me was “helping women at opposite ends of the country” 🤦🏼‍♀️ No doll, you didn’t. The INSANE amount of red tape there is, I just cannot begin to tell you. She categorically doesn’t do what she’s writing she does.

Rachael - read this- pin all the safe havens to your page. Pin emergency numbers and emails. Tell people what to do if they feel threatened ( that IS NOT TO INBOX YOU- you are NOT qualified to deal with this)
Put a safeguard on your page so it cannot be seen in the browser history. Put a fast leave button on your page.
Get rid of ALL your dodgy fund bullshit. You don’t need ANY money coming through you- get people to send it directly to the charities of choice. Change it per month if needed.
YOU NEVER need to touch money.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFUED TO DEAL WITH VULNERABLE WOMEN OR MEN. back off and let people who are do their jobs. You are making it actually harder for everyone, NOT easier.
Thanks.
THIS!!!! ❤❤❤

It's clarified a lot of things for me and stopped me feeling bad for even questioning if there is anything dodgy going on and also the apparent 'truthful' tales (that i think is only half of the truth, if that) she tells her followers so she looks even more heroic.

This is one hell of an example of 'jump' and 'how high' when it comes to Rachael and her followers. If joe bloggs from 3 streets down knocked at your door and said he was doing the same thing as Rachaels doing, would her followers have just as much trust for this person as they do Rachael? I'm sure that more than half of her followers wouldn't so WHY ON EARTH do these people hang on ever word this woman says!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have read the book and i was very on the fence about it to be honest, none of it made a great deal of sense.
It was one side of various differant stories but i very much got the impression that 'i did these bad things because someone did bad things to me'.

I remember clearly thinking i was expecting it to be much worse ? ( probably due to the overuse of the word 'horrific')

Her DV relationship with Betsy and Tallulahs father was (not to undermine any dv situation) appeared to be very much a 2 way street.

It seems she treats those in her life with the same contempt as her followers if they disagree they are removed.

Reactions: 9
So. Yet again on her insta stories, Her much loved mantra "Be kind". What she really means is "only be kind to me"

One of her low points for me was when she was doing her book tour. She stayed in one hotel and produced story after story of her, Josh and the PA slagging off the dated decor. It was particulary nasty thing to do and I really felt for the owners who must have been hurt. It was a inkling of how entitled she was becoming with no consideration for the feeling of others.
I remember that. The ironic thing is, she probably didn’t even have to pay for it from her own pocket! But yeah, be kind everyone, be kind ...

It’s easy to tell people to ‘Be Kind’ etc and then a lot of people automatically assume that’s the kind of person you are. It’s one of the easiest ways to try & fool people into thinking that you’re something you’re not. Scratch that surface and she’s actually head bully of a mean girl gang.

Reactions: 8
Instagram has turned into a cesspit - the ‘trolled’ have actually become the trolls & bullies and the whole gifted/ad bubble won’t continue due to the inability of a lot of them to be professional, transparent and understand simple rules or know their audience. A heavily pregnant Rachel does an awkward AF advert for a £160+ massage mat that 95% of her followers can’t afford and shouldn’t be used by pregnant women though she fails to add a disclaimer and state this. Irresponsible and greedy. It made both her & the company look ridiculous and unscrupulous, Greed & their egos will eventually be the downfall of some of them one day and they’ll have to get real jobs again.

Rachel is a good fictional story teller and has a way with words. But scratch below the surface and there isn’t a lot of substance - a person who works with DA organisations but thinks it’s acceptable to put a photo of Josh with his hand round her neck and deletes comments that state it’s triggering. Thinks it’s acceptable to pass on warriors details to random strangers on the internet and has extremely limited safeguarding practices in place, if any. Plus all the recent points raised by @Empen & @HavinAPop

A person who is an ambassador for an anti-bullying charity and does paid adverts against cyber bullying yet she thinks illegal doxxing, lies and purposely inciting hatred so her followers will threaten people is an acceptable way to behave.

A person who refuses to tell her ‘crew’ what she has been spending their money on & blocks and deletes when they ask a perfectly polite and valid question.

She doesn’t have the experience or intelligence to continue with her ‘save the world’ crusade. What she’s doing is potentially very dangerous and she’s a liability. I think she knows she’s out of her depth, hence why her feed now is mainly bad adverts and boring drivel.

She’s due to feature another long emotional story soon as there hasn’t been one recently. Though the recent drama about non-existent polls and stalkers etc has probably superseded that.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had the emotional heart-warming birth story already written with just a few blanks so she could add in some near-truths after the event.
Wouldn't surprise me if she live streamed the birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's ignoring polite comments asking where donations have gone, she's not responded to various people who have suffered DV but has read the messages.

It's all about her isn't it and what suits her at the time, I'm frankly appauled.

Reactions: 13
Can you see why I have written so many times her stories just do not happen re the refuges... without writing my job.... it is infuriating me beyond belief. She doesn’t do what she effing says.
I think the one that really took the biscuit for me was “helping women at opposite ends of the country” 🤦🏼‍♀️ No doll, you didn’t. The INSANE amount of red tape there is, I just cannot begin to tell you. She categorically doesn’t do what she’s writing she does.

Rachael - read this- pin all the safe havens to your page. Pin emergency numbers and emails. Tell people what to do if they feel threatened ( that IS NOT TO INBOX YOU- you are NOT qualified to deal with this)
Put a safeguard on your page so it cannot be seen in the browser history. Put a fast leave button on your page.
Get rid of ALL your dodgy fund bullshit. You don’t need ANY money coming through you- get people to send it directly to the charities of choice. Change it per month if needed.
YOU NEVER need to touch money.

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFUED TO DEAL WITH VULNERABLE WOMEN OR MEN. back off and let people who are do their jobs. You are making it actually harder for everyone, NOT easier.
Thanks.
This Rachele, this! you haven't fooled everyone...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A present from Josh who is almost certainly not working for the police anymore... so how is he able to afford new clothes? From a couple who have banged on about him being a police officer for years, they’ve gone uncharacteristically quiet on the matter and he always seems to be home with them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to like her posts when she worked part time and Josh was a police officer. He would wake her up with his iPhone torch and she’d go mad. She’d attempt to cook for all the kids by herself and usually she’d cock it up in some funny way. There was a lot of rushing around in the mornings and it was relatable family life. Then, after the whole book thing and start of ‘donations’ she’s turned into a lazy, self important slob. Convenient that she was made redundant. She saw an easy way to make money and basically changed overnight. Shame, as I used to think they were quite funny. And really, she should change her insta name now as she’s definitely not working part time.

I agree, I think from the time they moved into this house, any relatability had all but gone for me!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed the kids seem to have stopped all their passions to make way for her new “career”? I’m sure when she first started out, Betsy was always at gymnastics, Seb at football and Tallulah swimming? They never seem to be at any clubs anymore, other than Edie and the football club she was paid to attend 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed the kids seem to have stopped all their passions to make way for her new “career”? I’m sure when she first started out, Betsy was always at gymnastics, Seb at football and Tallulah swimming? They never seem to be at any clubs anymore, other than Edie and the football club she was paid to attend 🤷🏼‍♀️
Betsy apparently coaches gymnastics now but doesn’t ever get much of a mention.

Reactions: 1
Betsy apparently coaches gymnastics now but doesn’t ever get much of a mention.
I expect she either makes her own way there or another parent takes her as Rachel doesn’t seem to leave the house unless it’s to eat or do something to do with work.

I bet there will soon be a load of posts on her page about the kids passions and how she does so much for them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I expect she either makes her own way there or another parent takes her as Rachel doesn’t seem to leave the house unless it’s to eat or do something to do with work.
Correction: she can’t leave the house due to being stalked for the past year 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve emailed Torbay council today to ask for details of their LA Domestic abuse services manager to discuss PTWM practice locally and the service she is offering.
I really feel she is a danger to women in her area who may be contacting her instead of a local DA service.

A quick google has found so many brilliant services in Torbay and surrounding but i don’t see any of these pinned to her page or recommended.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow... latest story is appropriate 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not. Making a joke of going into early labour. Sensitive.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.