Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issue with how other people dress their children however ott that seems to me, i wouldn't do it but each to their own if you want to pay £34 for a pair of kids shorts you must have more money than sense! the problem arises when there's a discrepancy over funds, we know about the tshirts, we know about the £1 per book sold goes to women's Aid.

Is the twitter screenshot from today?

I think this just adds to the question really? I have no doubt that R has helped womens aid, with the ptwm 'endorsements' but that has zero to do with the paypal funds.
Yes it’s from today, it’s also on Instagram stories. It’s an irrelevance in the quest for truth, she’s just clutching at straws to make her followers continue to think the sun shines out of her backside. How can they believe she is selflessness personified when she flaunts her wealth to all and sundry then asks her followers to donate items and money to others in need? How many people could the cost of those two pairs of shorts alone helped? I know it’s not our business how much she spends on her kids but it makes me feel uncomfortable to see them in their nice house with their six kids, designer brands everywhere, decent car etc and then begging for help from the same account. It’s like when celebrities (some of whom are millionaires) go on Children In Need begging ordinary folk to donate money to the cause. Makes me feel sick, the whole business. By all means buy your kids what you like and upload whatever content you want but maybe have a closed private account for personal friends where you can flaunt whatever wealth you like?

Rant over 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have no issue with how other people dress their children however ott that seems to me, i wouldn't do it but each to their own if you want to pay £34 for a pair of kids shorts you must have more money than sense! the problem arises when there's a discrepancy over funds, we know about the tshirts, we know about the £1 per book sold goes to women's Aid.

Is the twitter screenshot from today?

I think this just adds to the question really? I have no doubt that R has helped womens aid, with the ptwm 'endorsements' but that has zero to do with the paypal funds.
Yes it is and I’ve made a few comments on it

I don’t deny the kids their clothes want to make that absolutely clear but

2 parents not working (or one is on a middle income)

Constant beg requests for stuff for people but surely that’s what the PayPal fund was for

A luxury lifestyle that’s become that in a very short time period

Donations are actually subscriptions going to a personal PayPal account not a business/charity/not for profit One

Continued deletion of requests for transparency regarding money given to her

As I said trust me I don’t deny the children anything in my eyes they’re as much victims in this as others as they’ve had so many boundaries crossed but it isn’t fair to go into detail on that cos they are innocent

Reactions: 10
The buisnesses and also charities that she has promoted or done a shout out for on her SM posts and stories, bis not a way of providing proof that she has donated to said charities she claims to of helped. The money was raised through people donating and buying items by directly sending the money over to them themselves. Am i right in saying that?

Reactions: 4
Thou doth protest too much springs to mind with her and Josh!

It wasn’t nice to look at, and I thought she would have thought more
I can’t stand anything touching my neck and that pic literally made me shudder!

Reactions: 3
I don’t deny the kids their clothes want to make that absolutely clear but

2 parents not working (or one is on a middle income)

Constant beg requests for stuff for people but surely that’s what the PayPal fund was for

A luxury lifestyle that’s become that in a very short time period

Donations are actually subscriptions going to a personal PayPal account not a business/charity/not for profit One

Continued deletion of requests for transparency regarding money given to her

As I said trust me I don’t deny the children anything in my eyes they’re as much victims in this as others as they’ve had so many boundaries crossed but it isn’t fair to go into detail on that cos they are innocent
Completely agree, as long as kids, fed and have a roof over their heads, their richer than most. As they say, happy kids happy mum!

😊 The point i was trying to make was is that, Rachael needs to be a bit more careful and more sensitive because of what she stands for and her type of platform and also the audience/followers. Many are vunerable and many will compare themselves to her. For example, she advocates for kidscape and bullying etc but disregards and brushes aside the bullying her own followers do themselves and also deals with vunerable people but doesnt think much of her own actions/behaviour that can also affect vunerable people.

I can be quite rubbish at explaining my point so i tend to woffle on, as English isn't my first natural language, Welsh is my first language.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yes it’s from today, it’s also on Instagram stories. It’s an irrelevance in the quest for truth, she’s just clutching at straws to make her followers continue to think the sun shines out of her backside. How can they believe she is selflessness personified when she flaunts her wealth to all and sundry then asks her followers to donate items and money to others in need? How many people could the cost of those two pairs of shorts alone helped? I know it’s not our business how much she spends on her kids but it makes me feel uncomfortable to see them in their nice house with their six kids, designer brands everywhere, decent car etc and then begging for help from the same account. It’s like when celebrities (some of whom are millionaires) go on Children In Need begging ordinary folk to donate money to the cause. Makes me feel sick, the whole business. By all means buy your kids what you like and upload whatever content you want but maybe have a closed private account for personal friends where you can flaunt whatever wealth you like?

Rant over 🙄🤣
I can’t see her insta stories, does this mean she has blocked me?! I can see the page itself though when I search for it (I don’t follow her anymore)

Reactions: 1
The charity work and the family life should have been kept completely separate. The income generated from the personal family insta should have been kept completely separate to the donations for the 'charity' side of things. As well as financially dividing the two (with separate business/charity bank accounts) there should have been a private insta for personal family photos and stories and a professional open insta for 'charity' work and the two should never have met (Because DA survivors do not want to see the throat hold, and because people at rock bottom with only a suitcase to their name and alone after bravely leaving their partner don't want to see a show of wealth and public displays of affection and love).

Everything is blured into one big mess, half way between 'I want to help people' and half way between 'look at me so in love, we have the perfect family and we are so rich'. Not to mention the intertwined finances...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More love for her on Gi Fletcher’s account. It’s a shame Gi hasn’t shown more integrity over who she works with as I feel like she is a very respected social media presence, clearly an intelligent and lady who carries a lot of clout both individually and by association with her famous husband. It’s a shame that a whole new audience is being brought to PTWM who think she is wonderful and, due to the censoring of comments on her page, are unlikely to see a negative side to her and her “work” 😒

Attachments

I was absolutely shocked by that photo of her and husband. How someone purporting to be working in the field of domestic abuse could feel such a picture was in anyway acceptable, beggars belief.

Reactions: 9
Funny how she's suddenly posted about that tshirt she designed for Women's Aid where 100% of the profits actually go to them.

Reactions: 6
One thing I've noticed - Rachaele has cut down on the humiliating videos of her husband and children. Instead, she's declaring her undying love for Josh every 5 minutes.
i expect now Josh's ex Sam has written a letter, via Keeley, her name will have come up more in their house. the boys will be saying her name etc. Sam or her family may even have been in touch or tried to get contact again. Rachaele admits herself she has extreme neediness at times and jokes about it. I suspect the constant "Josh is mine, look at us, look at our baby" is aimed at the mum. I keep waiting for her to post more of Isaac again now to make sure Sam knows she has claimed him.

Reactions: 7
Everything she has said, or says I now have doubt in my head. Is it true, or twisted, or just a pure lie. I feel like whoever she is with she has a codependency to. Whenever I think back to my childhood, my memories are ones when I was in my scruffs. I hated wearing ‘the nice clothes’ and behaving like a girly girl. Her target market are mums with kids, mostly who are on a budget. Even he basics make me wince, so I dread to think what a ‘normal’ kid costs! I take my hat off to parents. X

i expect now Josh's ex Sam has written a letter, via Keeley, her name will have come up more in their house. the boys will be saying her name etc. Sam or her family may even have been in touch or tried to get contact again. Rachaele admits herself she has extreme neediness at times and jokes about it. I suspect the constant "Josh is mine, look at us, look at our baby" is aimed at the mum. I keep waiting for her to post more of Isaac again now to make sure Sam knows she has claimed him.
It’s all a bit staged, it makes me cringe!

I’m not sure where her new followers are coming from? I just assumed in the past people found her relatable and that’s the main reason they followed.
But now what is the attraction that differentiates her from 1000’s of other mum “social influencers”?
The actual reason I came across her page was a girl at work told me about her and how she used to find her so funny and could relate to much of her content, but it’s like a completely different account now so she’s unfollowed. I then decided to have a nosey into what she was talking about and saw the post about tattle and ta-da here we are !

Completely agree, as long as kids, fed and have a roof over their heads, their richer than most. As they say, happy kids happy mum!

😊 The point i was trying to make was is that, Rachael needs to be a bit more careful and more sensitive because of what she stands for and her type of platform and also the audience/followers. Many are vunerable and many will compare themselves to her. For example, she advocates for kidscape and bullying etc but disregards and brushes aside the bullying her own followers do themselves and also deals with vunerable people but doesnt think much of her own actions/behaviour that can also affect vunerable people.

I can be quite rubbish at explaining my point so i tend to woffle on, as English isn't my first natural language, Welsh is my first language.🤦‍♀️

Awh no way! I think the welsh language is lush! I live in north so make regular trips to wales it’s a beautiful place!

I totally agree with your points too, the displays of wealth especially when da victims are usually very financially disadvantaged as well as families are in the climate we live in in the Uk atm.

The bullying culture she’s encouraged and incited is horrendous because it’s a very slippery slope isn’t it

I know it’s been mentioned already but as a 16 y/o, people my age and younger would rather have time with parents/carers rather than them working constantly to try and afford designer clothes. Primark clothes are the majority of my wardrobe and some are better quality than designer. If your daughters want higher quality but you don’t want to splash out I recommend PrettyLittleThing, Missguided, (more expensive but honestly worth it) NastyGal and ISawItFirst. I’m sure you are all great parents and you shouldn’t feel so bad about it, as long as you’re getting money legally (unlike some people 💁🏽‍♀️) and you have a healthy and happy family you are absolutely nailing it! So much love for you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where can I read Sams letter?
I’d like to read it and I’d like to read Keely’s post again as I hadn’t changed to the other side at that point. I just can’t believe how R has been this past week, unbelievable. Now she’s showing her tits off on Instagram in the outfits Josh so lovingly bought for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.