Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fools and their money easily parted and all that 🙄🙄🙄
That was me 😓.. But honestly as much as I doubted her intentions before (and even a small part of me wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt), her post today has certified her dishonesty. I will not let this go, no way. I have taken from my kids to give to her in my poor judgement so need an answer for them as much as me.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That was me 😓.. But honestly as much as I doubted her intentions before (and even a small part of me wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt), her post today has certified her dishonesty. I will not let this go, no way. I have taken from my kids to give to her in my poor judgement so need an answer for them as much as me.
Aw sorry that was so harsh of me! You are not a fool, you had good intentions obviously.

I mean after the woman who commented read here and still donated!

Reactions: 3
You’re not a fool , you’re a nice, kind person trying to help others but you’ve been shafted by a Charlatan called Rachel .

Reactions: 4
Not blocked because I've never commented or liked but I can see both their accounts. Am wondering if shes deleted her rant or if it's a glitch with IG
She has most definitely deleted her vitriolic little rant; every other arse licking comment is still there. Honestly some of these people; do they not have a real life? Their heads are so far up her arse they could lick her teeth clean

Aw sorry that was so harsh of me! You are not a fool, you had good intentions obviously.

I mean after the woman who commented read here and still donated!
No worries, I know. But still feel so embarrassed I trusted so blindly. Her posts were just so BELIEVABLE to begin with. And a part of me thinks maybe she had good intentions, but was sucked in once the money came?

No worries, I know. But still feel so embarrassed I trusted so blindly. Her posts were just so BELIEVABLE to begin with. And a part of me thinks maybe she had good intentions, but was sucked in once the money came?
That’s a very kind & generous way to think of it, considering the way she’s behaved.
You shouldn’t be embarrassed, she is a master manipulator. You’ve realised what she’s doing - it’s the naive sheep still following her, donating and shouting ‘troll’ who should be ashamed of themselves. Sending love I hope you are able to get some answers for you and your family 💕

Reactions: 2
How do they work full time? She clearly has a very different view of what full time means. My husband works 14 hour days to keep a roof over our heads, that’s full time, love. Also, Talulah’s IG account, though labelled as run by mum, has had content uploaded directly by the child which was then shared on Rachael’s account to her thousands of followers (and let’s face it countless others who have access but don’t actively follow) with the child tagged.

Finally, she tagged the OP in her rant, again hoping to direct her pathetic “army” to be vitriolic to a decent parent who wants answers 🙄 well played, Rach. Scum.

Reactions: 15
I went to like the comment on Josh's page but was obviously too slow cos it's been deleted! Shame....

R seems a little angry this morning!! 😂😂 You may aswell get GUILTY tattooed across your forehead sweetie!
If you had nothing to hide you would have shown proof of where all paypal monies have gone, then you could have stuck your middle finger up to us 'tattle trolls' and proved your innocence....but nooooo.... you cant do that because we are right!!

Deleting people's comments who have in the past donated to you Paypal is SO FUCKIN DISRESPECTFUL!!! And then accuse them of inboxing you hate.....In your own words, you are horrific!
😠😠😠

Reactions: 16
Maybe she did, and hopefully to start with your money DID go to good causes (and didn’t just fund her new lavish lifestyle).

But then money can change people and she probably just couldn’t resist the temptation.

She’s off 😂 Stupid cow. Just be honest and people will shut up!
For her to say we had ‘planned to troll Josh’s page’ further shows her for the liar she is. I did that by myself, I didn’t tell anyone nor was it planned. Also as I explained it wasn’t trolling. A troll makes threatening, demeaning or aggressive statements about the person. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Reactions: 12
I'm so glad someone screenshot her rant. This has confirmed to me the lies she tells. Saying we plotted to troll josh etc. Now i've seen it for myself. If it was true she offered the lady a refund why doesn't she post that message? She brushes over the one point we all are on here for. Where is the money? Not accusing her of anything. Not abuse or hate just asking politly where does the money go that is donated? And surely if her kids are too young for SM accounts then it's only right they have been frozen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hang on, she states on a post that no one is blocked and comments aren’t deleted...then deletes all the comments and has blocked those that liked them?! She really isn’t very bright is she.

I felt her silence weeks ago said it all but this behaviour is another level. It screams guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hang on, she states on a post that no one is blocked and comments aren’t deleted...then deletes all the comments and has blocked those that liked them?! She really isn’t very bright is she.

I felt her silence weeks ago said it all but this behaviour is another level. It screams guilt.
lol that’s actually hilarious

• Haha
I may be wrong, as it was a while ago but does anyone remember her being involved in the lady who was pretending to have cancer and was conning money out of people, leaving her grandparents penniless? By involved I do not mean she had a part in it but that she was conned by said woman. I'm sure she put an emotional post on IG about it, saying she thought they were friends etc. She didnt gain much from this experience did she? 🙄

I liked your comment and now I’m blocked! 😂 speaks volumes to be honest! I really
Hope you get the answers you’re looking for. I used to be a fan but this page has really opened my eyes and I can see things so clearly now. The whole thing is just embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.