Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe this shitshow is still ongoing tbh.

Just show evidence of where the donated money has been going. It really is that bleeping simple.

I can't be fucked with the histonic behaviour. Get some more therapy and come off SM, you clearly aren't strong enough to cope with anything other than the fantwats blowing smoke up your arse.

Reeks of bullshit, all of it.
Praise be

Reactions: 7
The sympathy post/story will no doubt start out with her saying how amazing her night was & the beautiful bride & then she'll turn it right round onto how 'horrific' & 'vile' it was to wake up on Sunday morning to 'troll' messages.

The naivety of her so called ‘army’ genuinely takes my breath away. How, in 2019, are grown women falling for this absolute tit show? Her elaborate tales of heroism where she supposedly recalls entire conversations verbatim, not to mention the graphic descriptions of the situation; but cannot remember when her child has a school trip? Her admin sending people her Pay Pal in order to receive ‘donations’ for a house deposit because she wasn’t keen on a Go Fund Me. How can people be so eager to hand over their hard earned cash to buy SOMEONE ELSE a house? The fact that in her responses above, she downplays their lifestyle, essentially gaslighting the OP by insinuating she’s in the wrong, she’s made a huge mistake, she’s misinterpreted the situation when in fact it’s there for all to see; the outfits, the meals out, the makeup, the braces, the holiday, the weekends away, the wedding. The amount of time they both spend on social media I fail to see how it’s possible for them to both work ‘full time’ - there simply are not enough hours in the day. No policeman I know is able to spend all shift responding to inane messages from their needy wife, never mind being able to rush home at the drop of a hat because she’s had a bad dream.
The whole thing is a total bleeping shambles

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didnt think she would be this brazen/stupid but apparently she is. Shes only digging a bigger hole by deleting her comments.

The huge change in lifestyle is not down to her book alone, shes written one briefly successful books not a long standing writer with a portfolio of novels. I do believe the original royalties from the book probably got her the house and all of those things initially but the money doesnt roll in forever and you cant tell me that this alone has funded her lifes6for nearly a year?? No way. Not so long ago I'm sure one of the reasons she kept telling everyone that josh wasn't keen on a baby was that they couldn't afford it...

The whole situation stinks, we have heard no more on the house have we? So what happened there? It gets more and more grubby the more I think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Troll messages? He had a handful of well worded, non abusive questions over the paypal donations.

I fail to see the hatred in that.

The self importance of it all. Mindblowing.

Reactions: 20
Can i ask the lady who posted the question? Did she or her admins contact you via pm?
No they didn’t. Her posts have absolutely validated everything I have suspected about her, that she is an ABSOLUTE LIAR. I have NEVER EVER PM’d her abuse or anything of the like. That’s not who I am, nor would I ever do that. If I had, I’m sure she would have printed it. If anything, I used to comment on how beautiful her family was 🥺.. By posting what she has, it is obvious she really is being deceitful with the donations, and with what she says. And to say I post on here, what does she expect?!?! She won’t answer any valid questions. Her actions have corroborated everything-to have the bare-faced cheek to suggest I am trolling her!!!! She has loads of my hard-earned money, I want to know what she’s done with it!!! How is that trolling?!?!?! I’ve never commented on her appearance, her family, her kids.. just want to know what my money has been spent on. She’s guilty as hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
No they didn’t. Her posts have absolutely validated everything I have suspected about her, that she is an ABSOLUTE LIAR. I have NEVER EVER PM’d her abuse or anything of the like. That’s not who I am, nor would I ever do that. If I had, I’m sure she would have printed it. If anything, I used to comment on how beautiful her family was 🥺.. By posting what she has, it is obvious she really is being deceitful with the donations, and with what she says. And to say I post on here, what does she expect?!?! She won’t answer any valid questions. Her actions have corroborated everything-to have the bare-faced cheek to suggest I am trolling her!!!! She has loads of my hard-earned money, I want to know what she’s done with it!!! How is that trolling?!?!?! I’ve never commented on her appearance, her family, her kids.. just want to know what my money has been spent on. She’s guilty as hell.
This needs to go further. Please contact Daily Mail or The Sun. [email protected] or even Martin Lewis's site can take this on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wow. Over 50 likes now. Cue the live stream of Rach sat in the car accompanied by lashings of smeared mascara and snot, denouncing these nasty trolls.

And since when did Josh live in London. According to his bio, he's listed London, UK. Wishful thinking perhaps?

It’s been deleted

Reactions: 1
Shes digging herself deeper into that hole she created, simply by not being truthful .

Reactions: 6

Yel

Surely a journalist has to pick this up now
Several journalists (local and national) said they were running the story and @Helen has responded with a truthful statement.

None of them actually followed through - presumably they already wrote the story of a poor pregnant charity worker being trolled online then when they looked into it found out the facts they realised they couldn't run such a dishonest story. It stinks, but I bet it will be picked up eventually.

Reactions: 14
Deleting the original post and the following questions just shows the lack of transparency.
You cannot delete free speech, it is really time for FB to regulate these 'influencers'. There needs to be some kind of equality when engaging with these personalities.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused, I commented and liked the post and I’m not blocked.

Should I feel privileged
I am so sorry to read this.

Not that it’s any consolation, but at least you’ve found out now and been able to stop sending her some of your hard earned cash. And as you could see, over 50 people liked your post and hopefully many 100’s read it and it got them thinking.

Even if just one person stopped their monthly donation because of your comment, that would be wonderful ❤

Reactions: 9
I was the person that replied to you last night and was replying to her this morning. I'm new here directed by her as I said in the post to her. I cant believe she has deleted it all, surely that makes her look worse as it had been there so long.

Reactions: 10
Showing more text messages. Does that make the product in the text gifted?

Reactions: 2
She’s off 😂 Stupid cow. Just be honest and people will shut up!
It’s tragic how much hate and vitriol she has. She would feel different if she had given lots of money to someone in good faith, then asked about how it was spent. I have no hate for her whatsoever. Just abject disappointment, and her posting about karma is ironic!!! To effectively steal from people, then shout troll at them.

It’s tragic how much hate and vitriol she has. She would feel different if she had given lots of money to someone in good faith, then asked about how it was spent. I have no hate for her whatsoever. Just abject disappointment, and her posting about karma is ironic!!! To effectively steal from people, then shout troll at them.
We don't hate you Rach. We are disappointed as we once believed you were making a difference. You were refreshing and funny once. Why don't you just declare where the donations are being spent?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.