Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow both...just can’t stomach it. Will have to just lurk on the stories which hopefully I’ll still be able to see?

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow both...just can’t stomach it. Will have to just lurk on the stories which hopefully I’ll still be able to see?
Me too, I don't want her thinking I'm in any part of her 'army's

Her comments this morning were so nasty, hateful and full of complete lies

What a pair of knobs - if you’ve got nothing to hide, why not actually advise what you’ve done with the money 🤷🏻‍♀️ I only came on this site after she’d mentioned it and I expected to hate the comments etc, but what I have found are legitimate and polite requests for more information on where people’s money has gone.

A few comments I personally wouldn’t make about someone’s appearance, but that’s just me, but no real trolling/wishing her ill will etc, which she just seems to conveniently make up when she needs people’s sympathy. Just explained what’s going on to hubby - in his words ‘They’re dodgy as f*ck’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe one of us who is not blocked could forward the Op email address so she can get her refund? It seems ptwm would rather refund money that just explain where it goes. Makes no sense.

I have no interest in lurking on her, or Josh’s stories tbh. She posts very banal things, which is why I stopped following a while back. I have no interest in the minutiae of her life whilst others hang off her every word. I stopped donating only very recently because as much as I couldn’t relate with her, I still thought she was doing good for dv victims. I even went back to stick up for her when the Keels thing blew up, only to be directed here and have my eyes opened to the reality of what she is doing.

Maybe one of us who is not blocked could forward the Op email address so she can get her refund? It seems ptwm would rather refund money that just explain where it goes. Makes no sense.
There has NEVER been an offer of a refund until her post today. She has NEVER said she would give it back. She simply didn’t respond. As she has blocked me, I can’t show proof of my DMs to her. I should have screenshotted but HONESTLY thought she was legit.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just re-read her comment again about saying she doesn’t own designer clothes? Pretty sure she has a Stella McCartney coat, Gucci belt, Mulberry handbag 🤔. Also a gardener, dog walker? Yeah sure she is living like she did 5 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never believed for a second she had offered you a refund. She is blatantly lying but surely from her followers point of view you would think they would question why she would rather return money than just answer your question. I hope you are ok because her rant this morning was disgusting. Hopefully others will start to see the truth and stop donating.

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up. Wow. That rant this morning just screams guilt. I always thought maybe there was a chance she wasn't lying about all this but after that post she's since deleted there is no doubt in my mind she has been taking these people's money and spending it on whatever she wants. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I liked the comment too and I’ve now been blocked by him I think, unless he’s deleted his page 🤔
Same I literally said to the original poster that she shouldn’t feel bad for doing good, deleted and blocked within half an hour! I don’t see what I said makes me a troll same as when I liked the article originally posted by keels I got a torrent of abuse from someone called G and another 28 comments following on from that. I had merely “liked” the article not even passed comment. That to me is bullying!

Reactions: 8
Our ‘trolling’ is driving up the donations.... more fool you Maryofstrood!!
Joshs reply! He's now rubbing his hands together and wondering where to go for today's meal to cheer poor pregnant trolled Rachel. Well done Mary 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I must have completely missed where it was publicly decided and planned here that there would be “trolling” of his Instagram?! I’m sorry but there was NO PLAN...

Reactions: 7
Just re-read her comment again about saying she doesn’t own designer clothes? Pretty sure she has a Stella McCartney coat, Gucci belt, Mulberry handbag 🤔. Also a gardener, dog walker? Yeah sure she is living like she did 5 years ago!
She posted herself in Calvin Klein underwear the other day and I’ve never been in a position to afford it myself but assume it’s not cheap as Betsy’s CK bikini last year was £70? And it just be new as she keeps banging on about how much her boobs have grown like that’s a surprise in your fourth pregnancy 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
"An army of followers, other bloggers and celebrities". Wow spoken like a true FB anti bullying campaigner and Kidscape Ambassador.

Those "celebrities " will drop you like a hot potato if they could be arsed to read through the past 4 sections of this thread.

Your "followers" are a mixture of genuine, curious, bought followers and fake accounts. Some of them are perfectly capable of spewing the bile once you unleash those accounts you want trolled. Alot of them have come here. Alot of them are DV survivors. Some of them donated towards your PayPal account. They enquire. Then they are blocked.

The bloggers are just other attention seeking child sellers, hanging onto to the followship you currently have. They are not real friends and probably speak tit about you behind your back. This is the social media world you court. Fake.

Reactions: 9
Why would you refund money that has been donated to a warrior/charity........You wouldn't! You'd refund it so you don't have to explain that it never made it's way to anyone from your account. Guilty as hell! More fool the people that continue to donate even after all this has come out.

Reactions: 16
What makes me almost laugh is that every time something like this happens, she is made to feel anxious/sick/horrific at the “vitriol” from us “trolls” so much that she can’t leave the house and is worried for the safety of her kids... she always ends the post by saying she’s going to continue posting and “doing what she’s doing” because she doesn’t want hate to win. If you were really anxious and couldn’t leave the house, there is NO WAY you would continue posting to social media accounts. Trust me, I know.

And as has been said, the OP didn’t ask for a refund, she asked for an explanation. Blind refund screams guilt.

Reactions: 10
This Maryofstrood, is it even a real account? Real person? If you click on her account, she has what, 3 followers and follows 15 but no posts.
Could it be a fake account just to make us think she still has followers and donators who believe her?

Reactions: 13
Joshs reply! He's now rubbing his hands together and wondering where to go for today's meal to cheer poor pregnant trolled Rachel. Well done Mary 🙄🙄
Can’t see any comments from R or J on Maryofstroods comment, have they deleted them or what?

Don’t know if Mary is real or someone an admin has created? She has 3 followers.

I just wondered if they thought it might be a good idea to post, to put ideas in people’s heads?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.