Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed the bit about the children’s accounts being frozen!! Good so they should be! Although the fact that she claims that part is a tattle plan... must have missed that bit too 🙄 All I remember seeing was people commenting they are too young.

Reactions: 13
She’s claiming no one has been deleted. But on the post it says 14 replies which when you go onto comments there are in fact only 8, so where have the other 6 replies gone Rachaele?

Reactions: 12
Just those words ‘building an army’ say it all. Those are the words of a dictatorship! Those who do not obey will be obliterated. That’s what she’s doing, tearing people down so she can build herself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I liked the comment too and I’ve now been blocked by him I think, unless he’s deleted his page 🤔

Reactions: 3
Bless Rachael(e) and her little deluded mind where she believes that everyone who has made an enquiry re PayPal has had their query answered and publicly so. Erm.....WHERE?

For somebody who states “I don’t look” regarding this thread she seems to know an awful lot about what is posted on here. I have to say the “best friends” who are her admin and protect her from all of us nasty people and what we are writing are doing a crap job as she’s very much aware of pretty much every comment. Time for new besties?

Reactions: 20
I can see the original post and it says 15 replies and the only one that shows is another poster supporting the OP.
I cant see her little meltdown at all.

Reactions: 2
After reading that, I just have one word: guilty.

I really don’t think those PayPal donations have been going to charity/warriors for a long long time.

Reactions: 21
I can see the original post and it says 15 replies and the only one that shows is another poster supporting the OP.
I cant see her little meltdown at all.
You may be blocked. Shes blocked me and I cant see her posts.

All deleted now! Just adding fuel to the fire IMO and implicating themselves further by implying not only are they guilty of something, they are aware of this and will do anything to get away with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All gone now except the original post & 1 reply, even PTWM's posts have gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her words are almost like grooming. Telling her followers that the rest of the world are evil, don’t listen to them. Only love her she’s the only good one. It’s grooming

Reactions: 10
All the comments are gone. Disappeared into interweb outer space. Kudos to the poster who screenshot them to live here for prosperity.

Reactions: 14
Can't believe this shitshow is still ongoing tbh.

Just show evidence of where the donated money has been going. It really is that bleeping simple.

I can't be fucked with the histronic behaviour. Get some more therapy and come off SM, you clearly aren't strong enough to cope with anything other than the fantwats blowing smoke up your arse.

Reeks of bullshit, all of it.

Reactions: 16
Oh im so upset. Im blocked. Do they not realise as their pages are public.... so I can view them on the Instagram website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has probably deleted them all as she realised more people would be redirected here. She's probably screenshot it & will post a bit sympathy post/story soon only showing the bits she wants to make it look as dramatic as possible.

The rant from her shows sociopathic qualities. It's very odd isn't it that she claims she has publicly responded to questions about the use of funds raised yet not one of us can find it. But of course that's because we are all trolls and not rational human beings I suppose .....

I think she's made a fatal error in directing people here. It is only a matter of time now before the questioning snowballs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.