Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never warmed to her ever. And really only learnt about all this because my friends completely wank about her. I think she makes them feel better for their own poor start in life. And that she’s respected now. I love my friends but they love these cool ‘not normal’ (ha seems to be a trend... so it’s normalised!) and it really annoys me they are now sheep and will buy and often finance stuff just to fit in with their influencers

Exactly, I followed her way back when and she’s slowly transformed into this money hungry look at me machine. I had an incredibly shite start in life but it doesn’t give me permission to treat others badly and I point blank refuse to fund someone else’s lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know the person who wrote Rachaele the email, stating that PTWM had made donations to Action for Children.
Yes the person worked with Action for Children, but she isn’t a manager or director. How reputable is that source? Would the manager/director put their name to that email?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she probably has donated to Action to Children in the past but I’m sure it doesn’t even begin to account for even 1% of PayPal donations received.

In my opinion, producing one email thanking you for a donation just screams of desperation and having very little other evidence to produce in order to show that PayPal donations haven't mainly been funding her & her families lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
Also not being funny. How easy is it to fake a email and shove some logo on it? Until
I see a video of the director of the charities she states she helps. I don’t believe it

Reactions: 11
I know the person who wrote Rachaele the email, stating that PTWM had made donations to Action for Children.
Yes the person worked with Action for Children, but she isn’t a manager or director. How reputable is that source? Would the manager/director put their name to that email?
To me it seemed odd. Why would an official email say ‘hope this stops the trolls’ or whatever it said?! Sounded a bit weird really. Keels email from them looked more genuine

Reactions: 12
To me it seemed odd. Why would an official email say ‘hope this stops the trolls’ or whatever it said?! Sounded a bit weird really. Keels email from them looked more genuine
Oh I didn’t realise the email said ‘I hope this stops the trolls’. That does sound a bit unprofessional and like one of her mates wrote it 😂

Reactions: 7
She scrubbed out the name also ? If the person worked for action for children why would she need to cancel the name out? If it’s a reputable source ?

It also states from 2016-18 (now we are in 2019)

Says she set up a paypal account , and donated items (which she asks for , doesn’t say she pays for) . There is no date on the email etc.

It’s not proof of anything at all

I don't believe she took down her article due to threats, she likely doesn't even have a son.
She does have a son 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I’m a bit of skinflint, I rarely donate to strangers on the internet. I donate a few quid as and when I can, and it’s normally for cats!
I second this! I would never donate to a stranger on social media (no disrespect to any who do) I'm so tight with money even my accountant husband tells me to stop being such a skinflint 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I second this! I would never donate to a stranger on social media (no disrespect to any who do) I'm so tight with money even my accountant husband tells me to stop being such a skinflint 😂
I'm so glad I don't either, between this and Jack towers with his donations scandals, they really do seem to find people easily to give their money away. Which is a huge shame considering the audience of PTWM could be those on the poverty line

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’ll ever be transparent about the money because she can’t be without showing that the main beneficiaries have probably been herself and Josh’s sister for the past 18months - 2yrs 🤷🏼‍♀️

She, along with her, cult members, have dismissed us as bullies, trolls and haters and she’ll continue to hide behind that. Even on her FB status today there’s people staying ‘ignore the haters’.

Failing to see how asking for a bit of accountability and transparency is hating. Most on her used to follow and like her. No one has ‘hated’ on her.

This is her job. If you want to make money out of it take some fecking responsibility for it. Can you imagine any other job or industry where you are asked work-specific questions from customers and:

Q. Why are you not following industry rules? (In this case ASA rules)
A. Totally ignores question, deletes email and blocks. Continues to disregard rules and/or just use them when it suits.

Q. What policies, procedures do you follow for XYZ (in PTWM’s case DA safeguarding practices)
A. Stop bullying me (block and delete)

Q. You’re responsible for raising money for XYZ. Can you tell be how much was raised and what it’s been spent on?
A. You’re a hater (block and delete).

You’d be sacked within weeks (though I’m sure PTWM would say she’d been made redundant )

Reactions: 24
Just catching up on here. Something stands out...

No matter what people's views are on Tattle itself, or on PTWM herself - everyone agrees that the PayPal issue needs to be addressed.

Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I didn’t realise the email said ‘I hope this stops the trolls’. That does sound a bit unprofessional and like one of her mates wrote it 😂
It actually says that? Lol!

It's hardly records though is it? Receipts, statements at least. One email signed off with I hope it stops the trolls?? Haha! No one would write an email like that in such circumstances. Also she shouldn't have to produce a random email like this, fling together at the last minute. She should have historical records that are easily accessed via her'staff'.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’ll ever be transparent about the money because she can’t be without showing that the main beneficiaries have probably been herself and Josh’s sister for the past 18months - 2yrs 🤷🏼‍♀️

She, along with her, cult members, have dismissed us as bullies, trolls and haters and she’ll continue to hide behind that. Even on her FB status today there’s people staying ‘ignore the haters’.

Failing to see how asking for a bit of accountability and transparency is hating. Most on her used to follow and like her. No one has ‘hated’ on her.

This is her job. If you want to make money out of it take some fecking responsibility for it. Can you imagine any other job or industry where you are asked work-specific questions from customers and:

Q. Why are you not following industry rules? (In this case ASA rules)
A. Totally ignores question, deletes email and blocks. Continues to disregard rules and/or just use them when it suits.

Q. What policies, procedures do you follow for XYZ (in PTWM’s case DA safeguarding practices)
A. Stop bullying me (block and delete)

Q. You’re responsible for raising money for XYZ. Can you tell be how much was raised and what it’s been spent on?
A. You’re a hater (block and delete).

You’d be sacked within weeks (though I’m sure PTWM would say she’d been made redundant )
This is all true. I asked on Instagram if it would be better to just explain where our donation has been used and I was laid into and removed. As someone who has donated for a long time (I was a victim of DV), I feel let down. I thought I was helping but clearly I'm abit stupid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It actually says that? Lol!

It's hardly records though is it? Receipts, statements at least. One email signed off with I hope it stops the trolls?? Haha! No one would write an email like that in such circumstances. Also she shouldn't have to produce a random email like this, fling together at the last minute. She should have historical records that are easily accessed via her'staff'.
Yeah it did at the end, lol it’s gone from her stories now wish I had a screen shot. It tried to sound all official then the summary was like ‘I hope this is proof now to stop the trolls’ something along those lines! Madness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I too saw it said 'I hope this stops the trolls' 🤣 what kind of professional organisation says that?

Clearly been to them and asked them to quickly type out a letter

Reactions: 4
This is all true. I asked on Instagram if it would be better to just explain where our donation has been used and I was laid into and removed. As someone who has donated for a long time (I was a victim of DV), I feel let down. I thought I was helping but clearly I'm abit stupid.
You aren't a bit stupid! You just trusted someone and then it turns out that it may have been misplaced. We have all been there! Please don't feel down about it in that sense xx

Reactions: 14
Oh love don't feel like that, she can tell a good story that's all. And I applaud you for donating to a cause close to your heart. But now hopefully more people won't be drawn in to social media stories and donate unless they exactly know where the money is going

Reactions: 6
The petition is silly. You'll never stop scrutiny if you put your life in the public eye. There s lots of chat about not just here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.