Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading this thread with interest since it all kicked off on Instagram and have joined just to clear something up. It was my post on the Moral Queens page re the disabled child but I’m not the mother of the child that PTWM is referring to in her Facebook post. God only knows what that poor mum has done to warrant being all but named and shamed to hundreds of thousands of followers. My experience is that I was with my son, who has ASC, at a local country park last summer and PTWM, Josh & the boys were also there. The eldest ripped the piss out of my boy in a truly vile way until I intervened and shamed him into sodding off. PTWM did nothing. Watched it happen. So this bullying thing really grinds my gears!! I grew up in the area and remain local. I also work in the safeguarding arena. I deleted my post when I started getting the responses I did on Insta - after suggesting that perhaps her ‘crew’ were behaving in a worse way than any of the behaviour she was calling out, and that perhaps she wouldn’t care because she was also guilty of doing far worse in her insta stories, I realised that although my page is private, I’m easily identifiable and I don’t need the hassle. My issues with PTWM are largely my own. I grew up here, I know the main players and I know there are three sides to every story. I also have no issue with her making money via blogging - don’t hate the player hate the game. And if people are silly enough to buy into it and donate money without considering or caring how it’s spent, that’s their lookout. I do have an issue with bloggers in general who pimp their kids out without their consent. To me that is a safeguarding issue. Current guidance doesn’t cover it as one and so I’m going to write to Anne Longfield, the Childrens Commissioner, to consider this new field of exploitation. For that it what it is, pure and simple.

I’m so sorry your son had to experience such bullying :( that’s truly awful and I hope he’s ok now. I think that’s a great idea with regards to the children’s commissioner as sad as it is this current influencer isn’t the only one to profit from their children.

With regards to other bloggers/influencers etc slinging out the tattle should be banned line they’re lucky they’ve not seen Reddit/MumsNet. I think if you live life online it will be scrutinised and commented on because it invites opinion. A bit of emotional resilience and acceptance of free speech is part of it surely?

Reactions: 13
I get the feeling that her & Josh are loving all the attention, drama & sympathy that they’re currently getting. I also get the feeling that they don’t see anything wrong at all with the way that Rachaele has responded to this and will continue to deflect, deflect, deflect from the real issues and concerns by focusing on ‘Tattle trolling’ whilst ignoring her own bullying behaviour.

Haven't deleted names as it's a public post anyway but just saw posted on another site.

So much for her just concentrating on her family
Ironic that PTWM’s post in that screenshot could actually apply to herself 😂😂

Reactions: 10
The amount of accounts that have public ally backed her, and not small ones either. Yet they will slate people who find tax loopholes, or do dishonest things. She isn’t being bullied, she is being questioned regarding her behaviour. At this rate she’s going to need a new hole to fit all the heads up it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of accounts that have public ally backed her, and not small ones either. Yet they will slate people who find tax loopholes, or do dishonest things. She isn’t being bullied, she is being questioned regarding her behaviour. At this rate she’s going to need a new hole to fit all the heads up it!
I think a lot of people are just jumping on a bandwagon to try and increase their followers further without realising what they’re backing - they’re basing things on a few lies told by PTWM about dead babies and polls. They haven't even stopped to consider that her behaviour in this mess has been online bullying in the extreme and that doxxing is illegal, never mind realising what the actual concerns were. Wanting answers to genuine issues and concerns isn’t bullying & trolling and influencers are just making themselves look ignorant by claiming that it is.

Instagrammers are getting carried away with their own egos and seem to think that they’re untouchable and unquestionable.

Reactions: 15
Alot of them are clinging to this one because they know as soon as her gravy train derails, a good few of them will see theirs career off of the tracks too.

The irony is, the majority probably started with good intentions but greed and the irresistible temptation to believe their own hype becomes too much. They get used to hearing they are the best, an inspiration, that they deserve so much, it's their time blah blah. I think she probably falls in to this category.

Reactions: 6
]
Alot of them are clinging to this one because they know as soon as her gravy train derails, a good few of them will see theirs career off of the tracks too.

The irony is, the majority probably started with good intentions but greed and the irresistible temptation to believe their own hype becomes too much. They get used to hearing they are the best, an inspiration, that they deserve so much, it's their time blah blah. I think she probably falls in to this category.
[/QUOTE]
This sounds much like a chapter in Lord of the Rings haha 1 Instagram account to rule them all mwhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get this whole insta career shite, for one Instagram could disappear tomorrow, no one is really 110% their real selves, and finally I am a lazy waynetta slob and couldn’t be arsed showing my braless, misshapen vest wearing, acne covered face 1900 times a day to flog products that cluttered up my house, and were tit, but I needed the moooolah! If I wanted to be sold to I’d pop qvc on!

And another comment from Josh on the same thread that @sickofem referred to. Hope he’s not considering doing anything illegal or bullying.

Honestly what a load of bilge from him! This is anon forum so he’d have a job eXpOsINg us. Why they just can’t answer the simple question of where the donations have gone I don’t know.

Reactions: 12
She even used this whole thing as an advertisement opportunity with Rescue remedy 🙄 any opportunity to make a gain for herself.

Honestly what a load of bilge from him! This is anon forum so he’d have a job eXpOsINg us. Why they just can’t answer the simple question of where the donations have gone I don’t know.
Exposing us for what? Asking questions ? He needs to get a grip of himself. This is all just tactics to try and steer people away from the real issue here when actually all that is happening is more and more people are seeing these messages and coming to tattle , taking the time to read all the threads and starting to ask questions.....

Reactions: 8
He’s like a wet bloody blanket. It’s all in hand... aye mate so’s the PayPal money that the problem, ya bleeping drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you have the whole email? Can you screen shot it in parts and put it on here please?
This is the email @Empen that PTWM provided as “evidence “ that she donated / worked with action for children

And this is the one from @keels When she emailed

Attachments

It's just not normal that on her latest grid post there's not one single comment where someone isn't totally gushing about her. All people in the public eye have some negativity. It looks so odd when they delete anything they don't like, it's creating a very strange world on there. Not normal or healthy at all!

Reactions: 7
I have picked up on the fact that she speaks to seb in an awful way all the time, the fact she then uploads it just baffles me.

Imagine him going to school after his mates have seen him running his step mums feet...she’s already said he gets bullied because of the things she posts....
I wouldn't ask my own son to do this.. Why doesnt josh grow a pair and tell her that's not how his son shouldn't be treated

Reactions: 1
It's just not normal that on her latest grid post there's not one single comment where someone isn't totally gushing about her. All people in the public eye have some negativity. It looks so odd when they delete anything they don't like, it's creating a very strange world on there. Not normal or healthy at all!
The only other person that is like that is Hinch.
Any negativity and ya off within seconds, but that’s by her doing it alone. PTWM has a team doing it for her, free speech isn’t allowed.

And that’s why Tattle also won’t get closed because you can’t close down free speech- as long as people aren’t slanderous- they can’t do anything about it with their 12,000 signatures.

Reactions: 8
It's really not, like I said earlier - I followed her and donated monthly due to being a victim myself. I thought I was helping
. But when I asked on a post if she could explain about our donations, I was torn into and then it was removed. It Is very unsettling to see so much love and admiration when the PayPal thing is actually a real genuinely concern. Even if they don't legally have to explain themselves to the world, they owe those who supported them it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The only other person that is like that is Hinch.
Any negativity and ya off within seconds, but that’s by her doing it alone. PTWM has a team doing it for her, free speech isn’t allowed.

And that’s why Tattle also won’t get closed because you can’t close down free speech- as long as people aren’t slanderous- they can’t do anything about it with their 12,000 signatures.
There’s so many influencers that do this, it’s becoming a right joke. Constantly glued to their phone and any comment that isn’t kissing their arse it’s delete and block the jealous trolls. This is why tattle is getting more and more popular!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.