Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke over him "are you actually gonna rub my feet, you're just holding them" I cringed, for one thing it's weird and inappropriate and then the way she spoke to him made it even worse.
It’s just cringey and not in a good way. I can’t imagine the tit he must get at school!

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed the threads from the beginning and not once have I seen anyone wishing the baby dead or any polls.

I have seen a few unsavoury comments about Betsy and josh but they were very much in the minority.

The main concerns were about the donations not being used as they should be and no transparency about charitable donations. Keels produced several emails from the charities in question confirming that the charities had received no money from ptwm.

I can understand why keels deleted everything as she was subject to a doxxing attack for asking very simple questions. Everyone who asked the same question was blocked/deleted or abused so this to me is classic deflection tactics.

This could of been so easily resolved by showing donation receipts to everyone it’s really simple but the silence and continued management of comments says to me there’s something to hide.

I think if you live your life online and profit from living your life online you have to appreciate that people will have opinions on that life. I also think there’s a huge responsibility to safe guard and protect those you purport to help especially very vulnerable women and children.

With regards to her children it’s up to her how she parents them because she’s going to have to deal with the consequences but if there’s been several custody battles then she has a responsibility to safeguard those children until they come of age.

I think she’s been hugely irresponsible and let the money/attention go to her head but that’s on her. I have concerns for the vulnerable people in her life mainly. Money well it’s up to people whether they fund her lifestyle.

It’s too easy to scream troll but much harder to question and scrutinise.

Also want to add,

She sets off a lot of red flags for me as I grew up with a parent like Rachaele and I’ve shared my reasoning on thread 2.

Its very possible she’s managing the situation by using emotive language to deflect from the reality of it. My parent could turn on the waterworks if they didn’t get their own way they’d use bullying to get the control back and involve everyone and anyone to abuse and bully me. Think of it as a puppet pulling the strings.

I will say it’s my own personal experience and others may view it differently but it’s certainly triggered memories in me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
When she did her stories on Monday this site had just under 16k members. I'd say there's about 10-20 people that regularly comment on this thread. That's not many people to then be harassing PTWM as she says. She has half a million followers that she directed to Keels and moral queens. The majority of them have agreed with ptwm and have left comments and sent abusive messages to Keels and other SM users, including her own daughters family. How is that fair? The only person starting a witch hunt is her and there's a lot more of them.

Reactions: 16
When she did her stories on Monday this site had just under 16k members. I'd say there's about 10-20 people that regularly comment on this thread. That's not many people to then be harassing PTWM as she says. She has half a million followers that she directed to Keels and moral queens. The majority of them have agreed with ptwm and have left comments and sent abusive messages to Keels and other SM users, including her own daughters family. How is that fair? The only person starting a witch hunt is her and there's a lot more of them.

Exactly, it’s a witch hunt that didn’t need to happen. She could of easily emailed keels with donation receipts or bank/PayPal statements showing the money going to the charities with perhaps a 10-20% portion going to admin fees. But she didn’t she incited her followers to attack keels or anyone who asked the simple question of where the donations are going. She publicly named people who had children that went to the kids school or family members of her children to settle old scores.

I joined so I could add my opinion on a couple of things, I have been following PTWM for a while and I am a donater via PayPal, I read all of Keelys article and went through these posts. I agree that there is a reason for the concern regarding donations and where they are going. I've never received any info on where my donation goes and I had full trust that my money was being used to help others directly(not to pay admin staff). She really needs to answer directly about where this money is going. I have cancelled my payment for now. I do think Keely is unhinged and has some real issues, she has been posting for quite awhile using all different accounts and I think she has seen someone else question the PayPal donations and jumped on it to gain more attention. I don't believe she took down her article due to threats, she likely doesn't even have a son.

Keels does have children. I saw the threats on her Instagram so there’s that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I joined so I could add my opinion on a couple of things, I have been following PTWM for a while and I am a donater via PayPal, I read all of Keelys article and went through these posts. I agree that there is a reason for the concern regarding donations and where they are going. I've never received any info on where my donation goes and I had full trust that my money was being used to help others directly(not to pay admin staff). She really needs to answer directly about where this money is going. I have cancelled my payment for now. I do think Keely is unhinged and has some real issues, she has been posting for quite awhile using all different accounts and I think she has seen someone else question the PayPal donations and jumped on it to gain more attention. I don't believe she took down her article due to threats, she likely doesn't even have a son.
Just to add, I went through every comment on where and found no evidence about people wishing the baby dead etc.

Reactions: 10
This is a slightly different topic but it’s reverlent

So I use to donate for the Alfie Evan’s case (let’s not go into the rights and wrongs). A year after his death, it came apparent from MANY of the family. The money was gone. It was spent on lip filters, presents, just anything they wanted. Worse of all; the parents didn’t even dip into it much. It was the family of the parents who took a majority of the money. That’s completely gone. Yet for months and months it was told it was going towards a charity......

Speaks volumes doesn’t it.

Rachaele also said about the legal side of her book. Can I state that lily Allen made a lot of claims in her book. Which only now does she admit that some of it may have been a little bit made up.

I don’t agree with the PayPal donation especially. It’s not regulated enough.

• Wow
  • Sad
Just to add, I went through every comment on where and found no evidence about people wishing the baby dead etc.
Agree 100%. I’m just so sceptical about her and everything she has said. Mainly down to the fact she said she was leaving a million times and never did. She’s also known to have numerous accounts, for all we know, she could’ve sent the abuse to herself. Maybe I’m over thinking it, I suppose we’ll never know.

I had a look on Keels instagram before it went private and she is definitely married with a grown up son (I think he's in army) and a younger son who looks 10/11. I think she also spoke about them in other threads.

Didn't someone say that some names were changed in her book and that's why she couldn't be sued and could basically write what she wants?

Reactions: 8
This is a slightly different topic but it’s reverlent

So I use to donate for the Alfie Evan’s case (let’s not go into the rights and wrongs). A year after his death, it came apparent from MANY of the family. The money was gone. It was spent on lip filters, presents, just anything they wanted. Worse of all; the parents didn’t even dip into it much. It was the family of the parents who took a majority of the money. That’s completely gone. Yet for months and months it was told it was going towards a charity......

Speaks volumes doesn’t it.

Rachaele also said about the legal side of her book. Can I state that lily Allen made a lot of claims in her book. Which only now does she admit that some of it may have been a little bit made up.

I don’t agree with the PayPal donation especially. It’s not regulated enough.
Yes I saw this on the dignity for all page on Facebook. Truly awful. They were still asking for donations to their ‘cause’ even after Alfie had passed. So they could ‘help others’. Nothing ever came to fruition and no charity was ever made.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think the new thing of PayPal donations, gofundme ‘s etc etc needs to be a little more regulated. It’s very much an open system, and open to be as you’ve said, abused.

Yes I saw this on the dignity for all page on Facebook. Truly awful. They were still asking for donations to their ‘cause’ even after Alfie had passed. So they could ‘help others’. Nothing ever came to fruition and no charity was ever made.
I’m so cautious of anyone asking for donation through PayPal, especially when I see their beautiful house, clothes, their lashes, their nails, their kids have amazing things. I know a different author once stated that they really don’t get much from publishing a book. So it does make me wonder how is her lifestyle funded?

Cash caraway was another one. I actually believe he ‘story’. Even the book. I was led to believe it was HER life. Turns out, it was particularly made up?!

I’m so cautious of anyone asking for donation through PayPal, especially when I see their beautiful house, clothes, their lashes, their nails, their kids have amazing things. I know a different author once stated that they really don’t get much from publishing a book. So it does make me wonder how is her lifestyle funded?

Cash caraway was another one. I actually believe he ‘story’. Even the book. I was led to believe it was HER life. Turns out, it was particularly made up?!
I’m a bit of skinflint, I rarely donate to strangers on the internet. I donate a few quid as and when I can, and it’s normally for cats!

• Haha

What happened there? I used to follow her and then she disappeared

Reactions: 2
Does it really matter if you don’t believe keels?

The point is it has people talking about unregulated paypal donations, how people may not be how they seem.

The point is if Rachaele (however she spells it!) has used the money for charity/helping DA victims etc she would be able to show a paypal statement, it’s literally that easy to see money that has gone out, receipts of things she has bought for victims etc, she has cleared absolutely nothing up with her crying stories.

If I was being accused of something that wasn’t true, I would show the evidence and actually deal with it once and for all.

All her stories have achieved is getting her ‘crew’ to feel sorry for her and set them on to individuals who last week she said she wouldn’t name because it’s not fair!

Anti bullying Ambassador my arse!

Reactions: 14
Does it really matter if you don’t believe keels?

The point is it has people talking about unregulated paypal donations, how people may not be how they seem.

The point is if Rachaele (however she spells it!) has used the money for charity/helping DA victims etc she would be able to show a paypal statement, it’s literally that easy to see money that has gone out, receipts of things she has bought for victims etc, she has cleared absolutely nothing up with her crying stories.

If I was being accused of something that wasn’t true, I would show the evidence and actually deal with it once and for all.

All her stories have achieved is getting her ‘crew’ to feel sorry for her and set them on to individuals who last week she said she wouldn’t name because it’s not fair!

Anti bullying Ambassador my arse!
I agree, if something is untrue, shut it down, or better still don’t give people reason to question it. I would have thought with her becoming quite a brand, being a charity would lower her tax costs etc...

Reactions: 4
What happened there? I used to follow her and then she disappeared
I think she disappeared from Instagram as people found holes in her story. For example, being in poverty and all that. When actually she’s been a journalist, written for Hollyoaks. She basically took the piss out of those actually in poverty. I know we all have our own versions of what poverty is. But she really did just take the piss

Reactions: 5
I think she disappeared from Instagram as people found holes in her story. For example, being in poverty and all that. When actually she’s been a journalist, written for Hollyoaks. She basically took the piss out of those actually in poverty. I know we all have our own versions of what poverty is. But she really did just take the piss
Bloody hell

That’s really upsetting as I connected with her “story” as I lived in poverty in my late teens early twenties.

All for attention and to sell her book I guess

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell

That’s really upsetting as I connected with her “story” as I lived in poverty in my late teens early twenties.

All for attention and to sell her book I guess
Yes mate. When people came out and called her out on it, she was very aggressive and never claimed the book was based on her life. Ok then 👌

People are just wankers

Reactions: 4
Yes mate. When people came out and called her out on it, she was very aggressive and never claimed the book was based on her life. Ok then 👌

People are just wankers

I think social media gives a large platform to those who are natural attention seeking arseholes. Whereas before we all knew one twaty person we could just avoid but now they are in your feed etc.

Depressing that people are taking advantage of others who clearly need support and help be it due to domestic abuse or poverty.

I do believe ptwm has profited from others under the guise of donation to charitable cause. Whilst it’s unethical and immoral it’s not illegal but she’s going to have to face up to it all at some point. I worry for the vulnerable people in her life and the children who have suffered from the custody disputes.

Either way I don’t think for the present we will get the truth about the donations

Reactions: 8
I think social media gives a large platform to those who are natural attention seeking arseholes. Whereas before we all knew one twaty person we could just avoid but now they are in your feed etc.

Depressing that people are taking advantage of others who clearly need support and help be it due to domestic abuse or poverty.

I do believe ptwm has profited from others under the guise of donation to charitable cause. Whilst it’s unethical and immoral it’s not illegal but she’s going to have to face up to it all at some point. I worry for the vulnerable people in her life and the children who have suffered from the custody disputes.

Either way I don’t think for the present we will get the truth about the donations
I’ve never warmed to her ever. And really only learnt about all this because my friends completely wank about her. I think she makes them feel better for their own poor start in life. And that she’s respected now. I love my friends but they love these cool ‘not normal’ (ha seems to be a trend... so it’s normalised!) and it really annoys me they are now sheep and will buy and often finance stuff just to fit in with their influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.