Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a baby post but I most definitely have seen a post about Betsy getting pregnant. I’ve also definitely seen a post about Josh having an affair with Betsy and them 2 running of together. Which is sick 🤢

I don’t have screenshots because I’m that not that invested and the comments have probably been deleted now but they were 100% said on here.
OMG some people are twisted.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t take me long to find this.
I don't agree with those comments. Even though her mum puts her and her siblings out there in the public eye and doesn't safe guard them properly, if still disagree with commenting on any of these influencers kids.

That kind of comment isnt how the majority of the thread feels if you look through all 3 of them though.

So as much as they are unkind mean comments, which I definitely do not condone, they aren't the real issue here.

Please don't be distracted by these kind of comments, the fact remains, if she isn't qualified how does she safe guard her warriors, and is the PayPal legit as she isn't properly registered as a charity?

Reactions: 9
I actually can't believe that you are all so involved in what's going on and what's go on in her life. Do any of you actually have your own life and family to worry about. Pretty sad that you actually go through other peoples fb pages looking for clues. Jealously maybe 🤔
Do you not think donators deserve to know what their money is going though?

I do have my own life to worry about, but I don't have a one track mind?

Reactions: 5
But people are saying it was never said. It was.
People calling Betsy a little tart. And how do they know this exactly? Because she wears short skirts and heels and goes out with her mates? That’s the type of thing people who blame the victim would say. Oh but she had a short skirt on so she was asking for it. She should be able to wear whatever the hell she likes without snotty nosed grown women looking down their noses at her. So much for girl power 🙄

Say what you like about PTWM but saying her daughter is a little tart and will be pregnant before she’s 16 is low and I would be bleeping fuming if anyone said it about my kid too.
I agree, I would be fuming about that. People said there wasn't a poll (which there wasnt) and that no one wished for something bad to happen to the baby (which they didn't).

I actually can't believe that you are all so involved in what's going on and what's go on in her life. Do any of you actually have your own life and family to worry about. Pretty sad that you actually go through other peoples fb pages looking for clues. Jealously maybe 🤔
Oh the jealousy accusation again..... boring.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but this makes me laugh. We are the ones involved in her life, we are the ones who must not have a life. Yet thousands of people are so deeply invested in someone who they have never met, who only gives one side of a very complex issue that they are willing to go on a witch hunt at her say so? To ignore the fact she named people publically on a platform with a million plus followers knowing they would back her up without stopping for breath? Most of us are here because we are sick of the fake insta influencer rubbish, where no one is allowed to question a thing or have an opinion for fear of reprisals.

I dont care how she parents her kids tbh but I care that more and more of these influencers appear every day with some angle or cause and thousands of people blindly follow. Through loneliness, mental health issues, shared experiences they get sucked in and more often than not nowadays the person at the other end does not care they have no answers and as long as the likes keep coming and the ads roll in, it's all good fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But people are saying it was never said. It was.
People calling Betsy a little tart. And how do they know this exactly? Because she wears short skirts and heels and goes out with her mates? That’s the type of thing people who blame the victim would say. Oh but she had a short skirt on so she was asking for it. She should be able to wear whatever the hell she likes without snotty nosed grown women looking down their noses at her. So much for girl power 🙄

Say what you like about PTWM but saying her daughter is a little tart and will be pregnant before she’s 16 is low and I would be bleeping fuming if anyone said it about my kid too.
I do agree, I’d be annoyed too, don’t get me wrong but it’s still not exactly how Rachaele has painted the picture to her followers. She has exaggerated one or two comments and made them out to be much more than they are.

Reactions: 4
If she wanted horrific comments like that to be public would she not have just got someone to write them on here on her behalf so she could screenshot them? I don't believe shes lying, I think someone has said it and deleted it.

If she wanted horrific comments like that to be public would she not have just got someone to write them on here on her behalf so she could screenshot them? I don't believe shes lying, I think someone has said it and deleted it.
If there was time for her or anyone else to have seen that supposed comment I'm sure it would have been screenshot.

If I remember correctly no one wished any baby harm, but did say that someone had gifted her a picture of the family, and had painted the baby with angel wings, which to someone unknowing could symbolise an angel baby, and also said that getting things with babies name/already included in the family pictures etc.. is sometimes seen as bad luck for those who are superstitious. In a very round about way, I think people are concerned for her, if anything, god forbid we’re to happen, they wouldn’t wish that on their worst enemy.

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly no one wished any baby harm, but did say that someone had gifted her a picture of the family, and had painted the baby with angel wings, which to someone unknowing could symbolise an angel baby, and also said that getting things with babies name/already included in the family pictures etc.. is sometimes seen as bad luck for those who are superstitious. In a very round about way, I think people are concerned for her, if anything, god forbid we’re to happen, they wouldn’t wish that on their worst enemy.
Is this what is being twisted as wishing her baby dead? Oh dear, she put a question or poll (cant remember which) on her insta not so long ago asking her followers if she should bring the new pram in to the house because she didnt know if it was bad luck. I mean really?

Agree, I dont think she would lie about that. Infact im pretty sure she said on stories last week that the baby comment was sent through DM.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it is cruel and vicious and whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves.

Is this what is being twisted as wishing her baby dead? Oh dear, she put a question or poll (cant remember which) on her insta not so long ago asking her followers if she should bring the new pram in to the house because she didnt know if it was bad luck. I mean really?
I believe so, I keep up with the threads and I honestly haven’t seen anything like that written. Unless it has been deleted quick as a flash, I’m sure someone would remember seeing it though

Reactions: 3
Is it even possible to delete old posts? I though you could only edit new ones for a certain amount of time?

Or she lied and no one said it, as she knows that that kind of comment wouldn't be tolerated and would be reported and deleted straight away?

She would lie about it to make these threads appear different to what they are.

ETA:

She seems to be confused about the exact stuff that has been said here. She could be lying as I mentioned, as in, has exaggerated and conflated what someone actually said and what she believes they meant.

Either way as mentioned, what horrible comments. The main focus is on the paypal and the safe guarding concerns. That's what most people are here for if you read through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agree, I dont think she would lie about that. Infact im pretty sure she said on stories last week that the baby comment was sent through DM.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it is cruel and vicious and whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves.
Absolutely right, if anybody did say that then they are completely out of order, which has always been made a point of on this website. Nobody is saying she didn’t receive a message like that, they’re saying it was NOT said on here.

Anyone hear Seb in the Insta stories say to Betsy 'according to the poll...' when she was holding the baby 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone hear Seb in the Insta stories say to Betsy 'according to the poll...' when she was holding the baby 🙈
I did and it actually made me quite sad that the children are so aware of what’s happening. I think some things should be kept between the adults, another reason why her/josh’s children shouldn’t be broadcasted on or have social media

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20190624-225731_Chrome.jpg

On her stories last night she shared the first screen shot and said that people wished her baby died. I believe it's this post that she has twisted. I've followed from the start of thread 1 in april and like many others I've never seen posts wishing the baby dead.

As pointed out on a previous comment this merely refers to some superstition which PTWM addresses herself in a story about not bringing the pram inside. Screenshot_20190624-225731_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190624-225743_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190624-225731_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190624-225743_Chrome.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.