Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the tit really is hitting the fan with all of this! Mind blown.
Her insta followers have increased by about 4K in less 24hrs as a result 😄 Hopefully there to watch the tit storm rather than endorsing a bully who is playing a good game.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it strange that she is showing support to mrs meldrum too as she is has her own horror show going on involving lying about free trips and racism.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice that the 3 woman she circled out on the screen shot last night were Edies family from her dads side.
That’s going to really help you’re daughters co-parenting situation isn’t it Rach?!
She’s so selfish it’s unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I came over here last night after seeing PTWM Instagram stories, I read the whole thing and although I did see some unsavoury comments (that had nothing to do with the PayPal) I didn't see any that wished her baby dead or a poll about when Betsy would be pregnant.
Has anyone else actually seen any comments like that? You'd have to be quite sick in the head to wish an unborn baby dead

Did anyone else notice that the 3 woman she circled out on the screen shot last night were Edies family from her dads side.
That’s going to really help you’re daughters co-parenting situation isn’t it Rach?!
What were the screenshots saying?

Reactions: 2
Yes I noticed that with the last name. It does show though that even people close to her are suspicious

Reactions: 5
I really want to know what is going on but can’t imagine ever finding time to read all the threads! I’m summary she’s been accused of not paying the money to charities? What else has gone down? I’ve been following her for ages but have totally noticed how it’s all gone to her head!

Reactions: 3
Another contradiction that just adds to confusion. Happy patchwork family so we are led to believe. It looks more and more to me like she's used this whole fiasco to try and squash any questions being asked of her but to also to settle some old scores she's had rumbling in the background. Though she seems to have buried these in amongst the hysterics of everything else.

Reactions: 6
I came over here last night after seeing PTWM Instagram stories, I read the whole thing and although I did see some unsavoury comments (that had nothing to do with the PayPal) I didn't see any that wished her baby dead or a poll about when Betsy would be pregnant.
Has anyone else actually seen any comments like that? You'd have to be quite sick in the head to wish an unborn baby dead

What were the screenshots saying?
It was 3 people who were following the Moral Queens page. 1 had same surname as Edie, and all 3 woman had photos of Edie on their page (as in their own family photos)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
For what it's worth and for anyone coming as a newbie, I followed all the threads before joined and no one wished her baby dead. There were no polls about her kids. Observations were made and discussions had Re her parenting based on what she herself posts on her public instagram page. The main issue for me has always been the questions surrounding her fundraising and the lack of clarity around her life story in general. I've followed her for years, up until now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where they speaking for or against PTWM?
They had liked the Moral queens page, so against her.
She published their full names and photos on her screen shot. Saying something like “woman I walk passed on the street are even liking this page”

Didn’t she have a custody battle with her youngest daughter’s dad when they split?
I did watch the first few of her stories yesterday but didn’t watch them all. Did she mention anything about the accusations that her and Josh were having an affair when she was with Edie’s dad and Josh was married to his son’s mum?
These sorts of issues are bound to make your ex’s family members take a dislike to you.

Firstly I am not saying the paypal situation is right/wrong - I believe it needs resolving and if people have questions then they should be answered in full by PTWM.

Just a few things though..... Rachaele stopped the Blewitt family from seeing Edie for the first few years of her life. this is evident on Edie's dads facebook page. Also when he got with his girlfriend (Rachaele's old friend/childminder) there were further issues there. So there will be animosity from that family as they saw the tit J went through while Rachaele had a new daddy doing the night feeds and he was not allowed access. He has since proved himself (and his family) to be loving and a good influence on Edie.

Second the letter from Samantha Marshall. While I am unsure of whether an affair took place (clearly only Josh & Rachaele know this for sure), she says Josh left the 3 of them on Sebastian's 9th birthday. That was the end of January 2014. He and Rachaele went "public" on their instagrams in February 2014. If the date she gave is accurate I can understand her anger and suspicion. However she fails to mention that after he left she drove her car, while under the influence, into a bus and car in Torquay and went to court over this. She had more than a drinking problem and, for a period of time, was incapable of taking care of her sons. The courts saw this and her own court appearance would be held against her in the custody hearing. However I am understand it could be argued that this drinking was made worse by their new instant mummy parading them online. I believe the boys saw their mum (not very often) up to 2016. Unsure what stopped after that but I would assume Sebastian had a say due to his age. The freedom those children have (in terms of going out alone), he could see his mum anytime he wants to and nobody would know.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was a watcher of this thread before I posted a few weeks ago and I have never seen a post about wishing her baby dead or about her daughter being pregnant I honestly don’t know what site she has seen that on but the people must be sick to post things on those lines.

I was a watcher of this thread before I posted a few weeks ago and I have never seen a post about wishing her baby dead or about her daughter being pregnant I honestly don’t know what site she has seen that on but the people must be sick to post things on those lines.
I honestly believe if you saw such a thing written you would screen shot it, well I would so there was a record & proof along with reporting it. Just feels to me like she's thought up the sickest insult to get the biggest reaction

Reactions: 7
I honestly believe if you saw such a thing written you would screen shot it, well I would so there was a record & proof along with reporting it. Just feels to me like she's thought up the sickest insult to get the biggest reaction
It seems twisted to make up that sort of lie what else are people capable of if they would make that up? I’m so shocked by all of this I honestly can not get over it all. I wonder what josh has said about this whole situation. If she was truly being harassed by keels I believe he would have stepped in and used his policeman ability to put a stop to it.

Reactions: 12
Firstly I am not saying the paypal situation is right/wrong - I believe it needs resolving and if people have questions then they should be answered in full by PTWM.

Just a few things though..... Rachaele stopped the Blewitt family from seeing Edie for the first few years of her life. this is evident on Edie's dads facebook page. Also when he got with his girlfriend (Rachaele's old friend/childminder) there were further issues there. So there will be animosity from that family as they saw the tit J went through while Rachaele had a new daddy doing the night feeds and he was not allowed access. He has since proved himself (and his family) to be loving and a good influence on Edie.

Second the letter from Samantha Marshall. While I am unsure of whether an affair took place (clearly only Josh & Rachaele know this for sure), she says Josh left the 3 of them on Sebastian's 9th birthday. That was the end of January 2014. He and Rachaele went "public" on their instagrams in February 2014. If the date she gave is accurate I can understand her anger and suspicion. However she fails to mention that after he left she drove her car, while under the influence, into a bus and car in Torquay and went to court over this. She had more than a drinking problem and, for a period of time, was incapable of taking care of her sons. The courts saw this and her own court appearance would be held against her in the custody hearing. However I am understand it could be argued that this drinking was made worse by their new instant mummy parading them online. I believe the boys saw their mum (not very often) up to 2016. Unsure what stopped after that but I would assume Sebastian had a say due to his age. The freedom those children have (in terms of going out alone), he could see his mum anytime he wants to and nobody would know.
👌 Yes to this!

Google searches came up with an article about Samantha in a car incident. The page wouldn't actually load as had been removed but I was able to see the title and sub title.

And I know from her dad's Facebook page he didn't get to see edie.

Do you know if the boys mum is going to try to see them again?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she write on Facebook today that she was taking a social media break? Yet she’s all over Instagram stories still 😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.