Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so every time I comment, I get told to “read the whole thing” as if I haven’t. I was posting on #2 (which you started) and now #3 so feel free to catch up in your own time and I’m sure you’ll see ‘what I am defending’
So say something new. You just picked my comment and cried about it being passive aggressive. Get over it. It wasnt even directed at you and the original person I replied to was being completely passive aggressive.

This thread is incredibly tame compared to others I've read.

Reactions: 4
I may have started thread 2 but that doesn't mean I read every post....as I'm sure with many if us we have jobs, family's etc but I'm happy to go back now and look to see your point

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Found the site due to PTWM stories, spent most of my afternoon reading everything 🤯. I’m unsure what’s going on in all honesty, or who to believe. But I will say that having read it all, I find it strange how ‘Keels’ kept saying she was leaving, or her work was done, or she’s done all she can and will leave it alone now. About 10 times she said she wouldn’t pursue it... then she kept coming back? I understand people wanting answers if the Paypal situation is shady - but what this lady was doing just seemed so extreme? Really going hammer and tong to prove her point. Maybe she is obsessed with PTWM, I suppose we’ll never know. But a lot of people seemed to have believed everything keels said with very little proof (about her speaking to old family members, friends etc) all of that could’ve been made up? This ‘partofthefam’ account could well be her?

Oh I don’t know, it’s fried my brain and I’m new to it all! I do hope if PTWM has been doing anything below belt then this has encouraged her to stop, if nothing else. As for the rest of it, I’m just not sure.
I agree. Also, PTWM said on her stories that if anybody wanted to investigate the PayPal (police, HMRC, anyone) they could because it was all above board.
I don’t really understand why somebody would say that if they had anything to hide 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I find PTWM's behaviour toward this sickening, she couldn't handle the pressure so instead of doing the sensible thing she done what she knows best.

Attention seeking.

If she really believes & has proof of being stalked why hasn't she reported it? Why has she instead set her deluded followers out to attack, if she genuinely hasn't done anything she could have just released a statement instead of making out she's scared. I'm sorry but she constantly shares every inch of her life, doesn't try to protect her kids dignity & exposes them & their whereabouts all the time.

I'm betting she has no solid proof so she has used the sympathy card to get people to stick up for her & donate more money. Most of her followers are so sucked in they are not interested in whether she is genuine.

She's done all of this in the hope people run scared & forget about it. In the meantime the cult grows & donate more money so she's quids in.

And as we all know all her little sheep are now aware of this page & reading it, please rest assured there is no jealousy, it's so easy to throw that word about along with the troll word.

Before sticking up for her why not first just have a little think about it all logically, forget her tears & sob stories & just really think hard.

I used to think she was brilliant but there are just too many bumps in her story, she constantly contradicts herself & lies, you won't see it yet as you think she's brilliant and your clouded but you will if you allow yourself to see past the mask.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't think anyone was suggesting that she did anything illegal with the Paypal in the first place? Just that, in a lot of people's opinions, it was unethical of her to be accepting money to 'run a page'/answer emails or whatever it was she put as a byline, when chances are a lot of it wasn't going directly to those charities that she claimed (as Keels even emailed one of those charities who said they'd received no donations the Paypal). A lot of people here donated thinking it would and that those charities would have access to those funds when needed, if ever.

Reactions: 7
Found the site due to PTWM stories, spent most of my afternoon reading everything 🤯. I’m unsure what’s going on in all honesty, or who to believe. But I will say that having read it all, I find it strange how ‘Keels’ kept saying she was leaving, or her work was done, or she’s done all she can and will leave it alone now. About 10 times she said she wouldn’t pursue it... then she kept coming back? I understand people wanting answers if the Paypal situation is shady - but what this lady was doing just seemed so extreme? Really going hammer and tong to prove her point. Maybe she is obsessed with PTWM, I suppose we’ll never know. But a lot of people seemed to have believed everything keels said with very little proof (about her speaking to old family members, friends etc) all of that could’ve been made up? This ‘partofthefam’ account could well be her?

Oh I don’t know, it’s fried my brain and I’m new to it all! I do hope if PTWM has been doing anything below belt then this has encouraged her to stop, if nothing else. As for the rest of it, I’m just not sure.
I'm not her, if u mean Keels. I am me and she is she lol

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1

I can understand your point re Keels but I guess it’s no different to a social influencer/blogger stating that they are stepping away from social media to spend time with their family and yet they’re back again a few hours later 😀 😉

Taking Keels out of the equation, lots of people have asked PTWM what the PayPal money is being spent on and she has ignored & deleted them and continues to avoid addressing the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t have to answer it obviously, but if everything is above board it would be very simple to respond to surely?

Reactions: 8
Most of the posters on this thread have been here from the beginning and even though comments have been made where her children have been concerned there has never been any polls or mention of her baby dieing. Why would she lie about that...and if she can lie about that then what else can she make up? She said herself, she knew about the paypal thing a while ago so why not nip it in the bud straight away? There are so many questions and not enough answers from all sides
Exactly 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 2
I agree. Also, PTWM said on her stories that if anybody wanted to investigate the PayPal (police, HMRC, anyone) they could because it was all above board.
I don’t really understand why somebody would say that if they had anything to hide [emoji848][emoji2370]
If you are willing to take her word for it then that's fine but not everyone is going to be able to just believe it.
She should be registered as a charity if she is helping people and taking a wage. It needs to be transparent. And there needs to be policies and rules to follow so that no laws are broken like passing on vulnerable people info to strangers who are not qualified to help.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree, especially after that commenter came here and said someone else's information was passed on to them so they could help her and she felt incredibly uncomfortable and upset by that.
And there was proof if that happening so no one can deny that but PTWM failed to raise that part in her sob story 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
As u can c I am tit at this technology tit lol I was supposed to put that I am not Keels. I am me and she is who she is

Reactions: 1
I find PTWM's behaviour toward this sickening, she couldn't handle the pressure so instead of doing the sensible thing she done what she knows best.

Attention seeking.

If she really believes & has proof of being stalked why hasn't she reported it? Why has she instead set her deluded followers out to attack, if she genuinely hasn't done anything she could have just released a statement instead of making out she's scared. I'm sorry but she constantly shares every inch of her life, doesn't try to protect her kids dignity & exposes them & their whereabouts all the time.

I'm betting she has no solid proof so she has used the sympathy card to get people to stick up for her & donate more money. Most of her followers are so sucked in they are not interested in whether she is genuine.

She's done all of this in the hope people run scared & forget about it. In the meantime the cult grows & donate more money so she's quids in.

And as we all know all her little sheep are now aware of this page & reading it, please rest assured there is no jealousy, it's so easy to throw that word about along with the troll word.

Before sticking up for her why not first just have a little think about it all logically, forget her tears & sob stories & just really think hard.

I used to think she was brilliant but there are just too many bumps in her story, she constantly contradicts herself & lies, you won't see it yet as you think she's brilliant and your clouded but you will if you allow yourself to see past the mask.
All of this. The contradiction of being petrified for her safety yet sharing identifying details of her children's lives including personal texts just boggles my mind. Everything about her is incredibly contradictory. This is exactly why so much of what she has said over recent months has really troubled me.

Reactions: 12
All of this. The contradiction of being petrified for her safety yet sharing identifying details of her children's lives including personal texts just boggles my mind. Everything about her is incredibly contradictory. This is exactly why so much of what she has said over recent months has really troubled me.
That's the thing that made me think twice about her in the first place, I would remember something she said or posted & then she'd contradict it, she does it a lot. Then when things get tough she cries. It's her behaviour that is concerning.

Reactions: 9
If you are willing to take her word for it then that's fine but not everyone is going to be able to just believe it.
She should be registered as a charity if she is helping people and taking a wage. It needs to be transparent. And there needs to be policies and rules to follow so that no laws are broken like passing on vulnerable people info to strangers who are not qualified to help.
Oh I totally get where you’re coming from, she needs to be more transparent about where the money is going for sure.
I just think people sort of got on board with Keels because her ‘thing’ was trying to get info on this PayPal situation. Then it started to go into contacting family and stuff which I personally was never interested in & felt a bit iffy about.

Reactions: 5
Oh I totally get where you’re coming from, she needs to be more transparent about where the money is going for sure.
I just think people sort of got on board with Keels because her ‘thing’ was trying to get info on this PayPal situation. Then it started to go into contacting family and stuff which I personally was never interested in & felt a bit iffy about.
Yes I agree. Contacting PTWM page to ask about the paypal donations is as far as it should of gone. I'm not sure who keels messaged I haven't seen any proof either way if shes done what PTWM is saying.

It's a hard situation. If you put yourself out there like PTWM and then leave nowhere to comment if you have any issues it makes these forums more popular. If anyone says something she disagrees with they all pounce on that person. I saw it last week when she posted the photo of Josh holding her neck. (I could see it would be triggering for DA. Yet she couldnt?) One lady raised that concern and after PTWM left a reply of how she was wrong the rest of her crew were there to jump on and say horrible things to her.

Reactions: 10
This! When I first watched the stories I felt really bad for her. Then I came over here, read everything and I was kind of like ‘wow, maybe she has been doing something dodgy’. Then the more I read, it just seemed to become almost a personal vendetta against her from Keels. I feel like everyone here really just wants clarity on where the money is going, and rightly so. But Keels just seemed like she wanted blood. I don’t know if I’ve got it wrong.

And just to add about them having custody of the boys. I’m sure most of you know but it is extremely extremely difficult for a man to get custody of his children when there is still a Mother on the scene. Regardless of whether they had more money to fight it or not. Something serious must’ve gone down for this to happen.

Reactions: 17
I get how maybe people would get the impression Keels has a vendetta against her...I think mostly she felt uncomfortable as a lot of her stuff in her book didn't seem to match up with reality, as @Partofthefam confirmed. I haven't read her book, but I'm sure that side of the family or whoever is mentioned in the book (whether by name or not) must be uncomfortable and maybe pissed off that she has profited off of something that isn't completely true, or is a completely different version to how they remember their upbringing - especially when she has kind of made her 'patchwork life' a huge part of her brand so she can be 'relatable' to followers who may feel they are in the same position.

It maybe would have looked better or come across better if there were articles on more than one person rather than ptwm's being the only one but keels did state that she was looking into other influencers too, maybe it would have been better to do publish a few at the same time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.