Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Dont feel bad. She's just used it as a way to twist things to her own agenda. I think most got the meaning behind it. Plus I think she said the threat was DM'd to her, so unless she's clashing it as teo seperate incidents I dont think it was your comment.
She screenshot my comment and used it in an insta story 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
M

Member 20428

possibly. they first instagrammed living there on 2nd august

• Wow
Agree, I dont think she would lie about that. Infact im pretty sure she said on stories last week that the baby comment was sent through DM.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it is cruel and vicious and whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves.
Absolutely right, if anybody did say that then they are completely out of order, which has always been made a point of on this website. Nobody is saying she didn’t receive a message like that, they’re saying it was NOT said on here.

Partofthefam

Found the site due to PTWM stories, spent most of my afternoon reading everything 🤯. I’m unsure what’s going on in all honesty, or who to believe. But I will say that having read it all, I find it strange how ‘Keels’ kept saying she was leaving, or her work was done, or she’s done all she can and will leave it alone now. About 10 times she said she wouldn’t pursue it... then she kept coming back? I understand people wanting answers if the Paypal situation is shady - but what this lady was doing just seemed so extreme? Really going hammer and tong to prove her point. Maybe she is obsessed with PTWM, I suppose we’ll never know. But a lot of people seemed to have believed everything keels said with very little proof (about her speaking to old family members, friends etc) all of that could’ve been made up? This ‘partofthefam’ account could well be her?

Oh I don’t know, it’s fried my brain and I’m new to it all! I do hope if PTWM has been doing anything below belt then this has encouraged her to stop, if nothing else. As for the rest of it, I’m just not sure.
Found the site due to PTWM stories, spent most of my afternoon reading everything 🤯. I’m unsure what’s going on in all honesty, or who to believe. But I will say that having read it all, I find it strange how ‘Keels’ kept saying she was leaving, or her work was done, or she’s done all she can and will leave it alone now. About 10 times she said she wouldn’t pursue it... then she kept coming back? I understand people wanting answers if the Paypal situation is shady - but what this lady was doing just seemed so extreme? Really going hammer and tong to prove her point. Maybe she is obsessed with PTWM, I suppose we’ll never know. But a lot of people seemed to have believed everything keels said with very little proof (about her speaking to old family members, friends etc) all of that could’ve been made up? This ‘partofthefam’ account could well be her?
I'm not her, if u mean Keels. I am me and she is she lol

Oh I don’t know, it’s fried my brain and I’m new to it all! I do hope if PTWM has been doing anything below belt then this has encouraged her to stop, if nothing else. As for the rest of it, I’m just not sure.
[/QUOTE]

OliviaPope

For anyone who doesn’t know her back ground - Rachael was a drug addict herself from a very young age, and sexually promiscuous under the legal age, with older men- her own Words. She was 13.
Does she have shares in this newspaper?

This is not the first far fetched article that this paper has printed about her!

dollparts

Completely the same, felt sorry for her until I read the threads and now I see right through her.

Very tempted to buy it and read to see what it’s all about, but that’s giving her money soooooo 😬😬😬
Get an amazon audible free trial, they usually give you one free month/book. You'll probably need to listen to it in Queen Rach's voice so might not be that much of a good deal :)

So josh is getting everyone to sign a petition to get tattle removed....I thought it was in the hands of the police?!
:LOL: PC Plod

Isa-Bella

I have just read her book again. When I first read it, I was obsessed with her and her family, the ‘hilarious’ insta stories, the swearing etc etc
Now I read it as someone who’s had their head turned. She is so dramatic in the book! She is so into herself I cringe at the fact I thought it was a good book. The whole Josh and her kissing in the hailstones in the woods. Get over yourself! It’s like a cheesy channel 5 film😬🙄
Lots of stuff in the book do not add up
Let’s face it, she’s just a small town drama queen, bully and thrives off the attention whether it’s good or bad and has found a way to make some money
(Just please stop spending innocent people’s money)
I think I'm going to re read it, just to view it in my new point of view. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember her mum chose all of the girls names didnt she? I found that quite odd considering that she painted her as a very distant figure who walked out on her at a young age. I know they had on off contact over the years but I just find it a bit strange. The whole story about the uproar and upset caused when she and Josh got together seemed quite dramatic too. By all accounts it literally split the town they lived in into two.

loolabelle

VIP Member
She did a story not to long ago, she was filming Edie and she said 'mummy, I heard you when you said you're favourite thing about daddy is his willy' and she just kept laughing.
It’s just another bit of overexposure and under safeguarding. For someone who rambles on and on about kids mental health she doesn’t protect her own kids’

Whatwillbewillbe

I’ve always been a bit confused by Josh’s role in all of this. I know in relation to her past when he wasn’t there he wouldn’t know exactly what was true and what was heavily embellished and exaggerated, but surely in relation to this article he would know it was bollocks. It makes him look laughable too. Why on earth doesn’t he say to her??

I’m sure i’ve seen PTWM write that her PC husband stopped a woman jumping from a bridge whilst he was at work and the woman contacted PTWM on her Facebook page to thank PC Josh and her & PTWM exchanged lots of email and became friends. Now, if all that did happen surely it would be inappropriate for PTWM to do that. A policeman stops a member of the public from committing suicide, which unfortunately happens too often, but that policeman’s wife has numerous email contact with that person and becomes friends with them. I don’t know if Josh’s bosses would’ve approved of that - it just seems a bit overstepping the mark or something.
Rachel has said in the past, that she was friends with Joshs sister first, and that she always fancied josh. Wonder what he does for a job now then 🤔. Is he on the payroll too 🤔

Partofthefam

As u can c I am shit at this technology shit lol I was supposed to put that I am not Keels. I am me and she is who she is

Elgato

The more I read, the more confusing this all is. People here have clearly done a great deal of research and are rightly concerned. My over-riding question is this: if ptwm has named all these refugees, charities and organisations so openly, why have none of them ever pulled her up on false claims before? You'd think they would be hot on knowing when they are tagged in to someone's posts claiming to be working with them and providing money.

I think one of them said although they’ve received no donations directly from ptwm they had benefited from the exposure she’s given them so it makes sense how she could get donations but use their name

Artax79

Yeah, I’m new. I follow PTWM. I don’t donate and never will. Will never buy anything from #ads or swipe ups. Not here to hate on the members of this forum. Nor am I here to hate on Rachaele.

However,

Has anyone seen any hard evidence from Keels about her findings or are we just taking her word for it? She can type as much as she wants but unless she can produce some evidence to back up what she’s saying I can’t believe her.

I can sit here with my husband, my 2 extremely well behaved kids and say that I love my family every single moment of the day. I could also say that we live in a 5 bed property that we bought for cash. My children attend private school and I go on shopping sprees frequently. All using money that I gained from my followers.

None of you can verify this...... as we can’t verify anything that Keels has said on here.