Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jedoc

I am not speculating, I am only saying I think it is unfair, regardless of the mothers situation.

Rachael preaches about the Sally faulkner case in which the kids were taken away from her and she says a mother has a right to see her kids. A bit hypocritical, no? The boys mother had them taken away from her and I don't care if she was an alcoholic or a drug taking psychotic, it must still have been gut wrenching for her.
Are you replying to me? My comment got deleted 🧐😰

Reactions: 1

Upandunder

My daughters father was in an RTA in 2017, not at any point did a passerby phone his family to tell them, infact they didnt get a phone call, 2 officers turned up at their clubhouse where his parents were and they were told to their faces of his accident. So it's highly unlikely that she made any phonecalls. If she did, then I'd me seriously questioning why she was allowed to do so...
I don't think she did, i was reffering to the uninjured driver it is possible he called his family himself (or passed her the phone to speak on his behalf) that could have happened before the emergency services arrived. People who are able to make phone calls usually do, those who are injured of course it is the responsibility of the police, Not for one second do i believe she called the casualties family, the story is very jumbled to make sense of it imo.

Rachelharker

I’ve emailed Kidscape with my concerns and attached the two pictures she posted on her stories - the one circling the three ladies and the Facebook conversation - and the Facebook post re the mum of the disabled child. I’ve also started composing a letter and case study to the Children’s Commisioner. On a personal and professional level, those are the issues that are priority for me (but agree completely with the financial transparency angle, too)
what was the incident with the disabled child? I didn't catch that?

Sayitso

VIP Member
I wonder if Josh was reprimanded or if he just gave up work because he was making more money from social media. His personal account is open to anyone and has over 30,000 followers - the threshold for monetisation on Insta is typically 10,000 followers so it’s perfectly feasible that he would be able to bring in money that way himself.
I didn’t know you got paid on Instagram, is that from ppl watching your stories? Or just when they swipe up?

novelgossip

If she can afford it through money from the book, fine, we’ll done. If it’s from PayPal donations, then I have no words. She’d just be a massive crook

I feel we may never find out
Absolutely! I remember reading a book from Katie price and she said she only received 10k for her very first autobiography and that’s when she was a well known model- I doubt Rachael would have got anymore than say 25-30k if even that, it’s just how much their lifestyle has changed in the past year that makes you curious, I have three children and we can be anything up to £75 a pop if we wanted to eat out which is usually once a month never mind numerous times a week, I’m sure in her book she states at the end that she doesn’t receive any money from running her page, I’m sure she wrote that, I’ll have to look again but I remember I’m correct if she did right that I thought then why has her lifestyle changed so much if she’s not getting paid.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Like her being gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff for the baby then asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a warrior!
Exactly that! The bedroom furniture wasn’t cheap and she had her pram gifted! Disgusts me.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Yes it was on her high lights before. I remember seeing it along with the dog one. She's putting all this effort in to all this cover up but can't take a day or so to put together a piece to show where donations are being made. Very telling don't you think!
Absolutely! She’s clearly covering her tracks and trying to present something more wholesome to the authorities that will come knocking soon... I hope there are screenshots that show her true colours because she cannot get away with it all, surely.

I just don’t know where things go from here. Has Keels completely washed her hands with it all? Is the journalist getting involved?
No idea... But one thing who ever is doing PR for them it's a waste of money.

Ok, so it's taken me a looooong time, but I've finally ready the whole thread. What I did after that was go on to companies house and search both their names and nothing is coming up. Surely they would have to have created a company to have all of it logged with HMRC? My husband is self employed and has a ltd company for all in and out goings. I'm maybe not typing in the right things, but I've done a good few searches with no results.

I've not donated, I don't know her personally and so (as much as I thought what she was doing was a great cause) I just couldn't bring myself to part with what little money we have to a complete stranger. The whole PayPal thing is extremely questionable. If I was called out for what she has been, if be taking out every bit of evidence I had to prove where money was going.

I don't care for any of the rest of it, it's not my thing, but the PayPal and money needs to be addressed. I haven't read the original article, by the time I got to this all articles had been removed from everywhere, I'm guessing the moralqueens IG account has gone too as I can't find it?!

Just my tuppence worth after reading everyone else's!!
Not a registered charity either is it??!!

See if she’d have been open when first asked rather than adding to all the drama, telling lies and publicly discussing an identifiable bullied disabled child and her mother etc etc (still shocked that the school or Kidscape haven’t got involved and made her remove that btw) I don’t think the majority of her followers would have given much of a damn if she had kept the money all this time.

She’d dress it up that dealing with DA victims is a 24/7 job and her cult would simply accept it and probably double their donations ignoring the fact that some on here have said that they have never been responded to when contacting PTWM for DA help. Ignoring the fact that PTWM has got her followers involved in helping victims when they are just random strangers off the internet with no expertise and potentially endangering both parties. Ignoring the fact that we don’t know what safeguarding practices, training, qualifications etc are in place.

I think her crew would say that she deserved their money so it’s OK. They’d be blind to the fact that PTWM’s kids are decked out in Vans etc whilst theirs are in Primark trainers and that PTWM’s family has M&S food and eats out multiple times a week when they haven’t got enough food to last them the week. But that’s up to them - I don’t really care what people spend their money on as long as they know where it’s going to rather than donating to ‘Help Our Warriors’ under the assumption that it’s directly being given to DA victims and charities when the majority probably isn’t.
Would have thought that would have been the PRs advice....

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Look im not here to judge parenting styles. I swear a lot. My teenager has just started it (but I am hyprocrite and tell him to stop) my teenager talks about girls allll the time. My parents were drug addicts and went prison (I’ve never touched the stuff). So their parenting skills has nothing to do with me.

However my concern is; so is josh a police officer? Working one? Or use to be one? Is this proven? Did he leave due to ‘business’ going well? Or still working with them? Trying to work them out.
I want to know this too. He doesn't seem to be at work a lot. And I'm not sure how he could possibly keep the job he has with the job she has and all that comes with it.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
There's a site where you enter the name of the instagrammer and it lets you know how many are real followers. Hers says 89% are real! Not sure how accurate it is!

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Breaking News: woman gives her children fruit and gets world wide praise.

What a load of shite 🙄 though some of the comments are quite funny and her cult piled in defending even back then.

The fact that her children ate fruit made a national paper just makes me think it was much more of a strategic well-oiled
PR plan than I ever gave her credit for. The end result being that people gave her a lot of money without even doubting what it was spent on and now she’s being asked, she’s unable to provide any proof other than a dodgy unprofessional email sent from her mate who left a charity more than a year ago and hopes the email ‘stops the trolls’ 😂🙄

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I was lucky that my mum offered to pay towards my pram, but even then I didn't pick one that we couldn't have afforded to buy ourselves. We're the same, my kids get a treat here and there, but nothing over the top, and they are grateful for every single thing they get. They have never had things just handed to them, and I'm glad they see us working for things.
I’d feel bad spending so much on a pram anyway. You can get a car for £500 😂 I’m happy with what I have.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Hi Lisa - I’m a bit confused as to who your daughter is, there has been that many posts on here! Is she the disabled child in Seb’s class that PTWM referred to on her FB and Insta or has she become involved in this awful mess another way via the screenshot that PTWM shared of you? No worries if you’d rather just leave things and not say xx

Reetpateet

Absolutely! She’s clearly covering her tracks and trying to present something more wholesome to the authorities that will come knocking soon... I hope there are screenshots that show her true colours because she cannot get away with it all, surely.
Honestly I hope it does all come out for her to be innocent as I would hate to think that someone could be that callous however the longer it's gone on the less likely I think that will be the case. One thing that I will say though it has opened my eyes to a lot regarding social media influencers and the like and it has made make think twice about donating to charities which is sad really.