Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
It's not talked about often but sometimes you can get mental health issues in pregnancy could this explain her erratic angry behaviour?
My anxiety got worse last pregnancy and I had a mental health midwife.

Reactions: 1

Maryberry

Shes certainly shown her true colours . Hope the people and families she has named are all ok . Do not know how that woman sleeps at night .

Clarityj

She’s still going on about love winning on her most recent post from less than an hour ago. I don’t think it’s love and kindness, it’s blind faith from people who don’t believe anyone could direct money meant for DV victims to themselves. Until she releases evidence to the contrary...
Well that insta reply just proves where the brown nosing is happening.

Empen

VIP Member
He’s the law of wildlife and ramblers...
certainly is NOT helping out over traffic officers, fire Marshall’s and paramedics at an RTA.

Upandunder

In the newspaper article she states she phoned the drivers family while he was being arrested for dangerous driving.
Very strange thing to claim to have done, even wierder if she actually did (say for instance he used her phone initially to call his wife in the aftermath , she may have taken upon herself to then call back) not defending her in anyway, these things 'could' have happened just not in the way claimed.

HavinAPop

It's not talked about often but sometimes you can get mental health issues in pregnancy could this explain her erratic angry behaviour?
My anxiety got worse last pregnancy and I had a mental health midwife.
Yes mental health problems can become worse during pregnancy and she would certainly require extra support .
However I this behaviour has gone on long since the pregnancy

If she wanted horrific comments like that to be public would she not have just got someone to write them on here on her behalf so she could screenshot them? I don't believe shes lying, I think someone has said it and deleted it.
Agree, I dont think she would lie about that. Infact im pretty sure she said on stories last week that the baby comment was sent through DM.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it is cruel and vicious and whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I'm going to email kidscape tomorrow when I have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm local and know that one of the women she named in her posts (who was just having a private conversation with a friend on facebook, not threatening Rachel or her family or saying anything about her family). teenage daughter goes to school with Rachels kids and is now being brutally bullied by Betsy and her 'crew' she herself has a disability ( she has a hearing aid) and was already having a rough time at school, afraid to walk home etc and now it's so bad she doesn't want to leave the house. She is not Edies cousins this is the daughter of one of the other women. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing with that post, every women named she had personal grievances with. But the ones really in danger because of it is the innocent children. DEPLORABLE behaviour from an anti bully ambassador.

I would urge as many complaints as possible to kidscape, companies of products she has endorsed and if any of the women she DOXXED on social media are reading please call the police or seek legal advice.
Hateful behaviour from Rachaele. I still don’t understand how the school haven’t gotten involved and why PTWM hasn’t removed that despicable post. I really hope that Kidscape remove this bully from being an ambassador for them.

A paid ad that she did with Facebook in April this year about cyber bullying. It’s on her FB Page - What a nasty hypocrite this woman is.

Attachments

• Wow

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She did a book tour in her local town Brixham earlier this year at £20 a ticket. I wonder if anyone other than her mates turned up for it? I may be wrong but I can’t imagine it being that popular in her local area that people would want to pay £20 to see her?

Did anyone local on here go to it or know anyone that did?

HavinAPop

Did anyone see she was called out on 'clean_honest_living' insta!!??
It’s a shame she wasn’t tagged!

She isn’t a registered charity , nor registered on companies house

She doesn’t end a e news letter to anyone About the donations

Also all the accountant balls.... that’s cool... show us then 🤷🏻‍♀️

loolabelle

VIP Member
Because she puts it all out there, not because she is being stalked by hundreds of mad tattlers, screaming obscenities about her children!

So to summarise
* It has been noted that financial donations have been submitted by individuals into a private PayPal account.
* Rachaele is unable/won't (delete as applicable) release documents to declare where said donations have been distributed.
* Donations of a personal nature (house) has been sent to same PayPal account as charity donations.
* So far 4 out 7 charities contacted has confirmed NO donation received from Rachaele.
* In the meantime she and her family are living like lottery winners.

And yet the sheep are still in denial. It absolutely beggars belief it really does!
Which charities have been contacted and have confirmed they did not receive any money?

She may come out and say she donated direct to warriors... Which is also really shady.... But Queen of shade....

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
yes and she read their script WORD FOR WORD. Didnt even try to make it sound natural or in her own words. she pasted it underneath in the blog bit but, as we all know, thats the blurb they send her. i wouldnt have been paying for that shit.
Sadly, when it comes to advertising in this way, the link exposure is literally all that matters to the company. They’re paying for the fact that thousands of people will see the link and potentially click on it and may even buy it recommend the product. How the ad is delivered is almost irrelevant hence why she’s only done the bare minimum I guess.

What’s shocking is that the product isn’t suitable for use by pregnant women...

erin182

VIP Member
She has to be careful, because her ‘hero syndrome ‘ which can be linked to Munchausen, is in danger of rubbing off on her children- ‘Munchausen by proxy’ and is an altogether more serious issue.

The fact she make Seb and Betsy a hero/heroine in her stories too, in incidents I doubt happen is interesting. And both are in cases of bullying.
In the incident written above with Betsy, this reads like a script from a dramatic soap. Not something in life. How much drama happens in that families daily lives? Yes ok teenagers naturally experience more bullying etc, but I find it very hard to believe that there was a crowd of teenagers all jeering at her and Betsy singly saved the day, taking the girl to the head.
This is also the girl that in this site, by someone that has children in the same class as Betsy states she is the class bully herself.

Rachael’s desperation to always be the hero and have the perfect family is worrying, people do not have this in a normal daily life.
- Again, my professional opinion, not trolling, Rachael.
Not sure if I’m remembering right or making it up, but wasn’t there a time when ptwm had to tell Betsy to write an apology letter to a girl in class, because she had been involved in bullying the girl? Can’t remember the exact details and don’t think it was solely betsy’s doing...

rocksalt101

Firstly I am not saying the paypal situation is right/wrong - I believe it needs resolving and if people have questions then they should be answered in full by PTWM.

Just a few things though..... Rachaele stopped the Blewitt family from seeing Edie for the first few years of her life. this is evident on Edie's dads facebook page. Also when he got with his girlfriend (Rachaele's old friend/childminder) there were further issues there. So there will be animosity from that family as they saw the shit J went through while Rachaele had a new daddy doing the night feeds and he was not allowed access. He has since proved himself (and his family) to be loving and a good influence on Edie.

Second the letter from Samantha Marshall. While I am unsure of whether an affair took place (clearly only Josh & Rachaele know this for sure), she says Josh left the 3 of them on Sebastian's 9th birthday. That was the end of January 2014. He and Rachaele went "public" on their instagrams in February 2014. If the date she gave is accurate I can understand her anger and suspicion. However she fails to mention that after he left she drove her car, while under the influence, into a bus and car in Torquay and went to court over this. She had more than a drinking problem and, for a period of time, was incapable of taking care of her sons. The courts saw this and her own court appearance would be held against her in the custody hearing. However I am understand it could be argued that this drinking was made worse by their new instant mummy parading them online. I believe the boys saw their mum (not very often) up to 2016. Unsure what stopped after that but I would assume Sebastian had a say due to his age. The freedom those children have (in terms of going out alone), he could see his mum anytime he wants to and nobody would know.
👌 Yes to this!

Google searches came up with an article about Samantha in a car incident. The page wouldn't actually load as had been removed but I was able to see the title and sub title.

And I know from her dad's Facebook page he didn't get to see edie.

Do you know if the boys mum is going to try to see them again?