Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, not hiding at all. I have been donating to her for a while so I asked about where PayPal donations were going and was torn apart and then my comment was removed. I donated, so I had every right to ask.
Did she reply where your money was going?

Reactions: 1
Was the video with Edie overhearing R tell J her favourite part of him is his willy saved to highlights? If so, it’s been removed. Sadly, it looks as though R is busy working behind the scenes to filter out anything we’ve mentioned and, being an accomplished storyteller with lots of experience, she’s going to have an answer for everything when confronted by charities we’ve complained to, and a sob story to boot.

I am disgusted that an anti-bullying charity has taken her side clearly just by going on her word without doing any independent research themselves.

I find it really maddening and just so sad that there is so little accountability for things that happen on social media. When I lost my job due to something (entirely false) being plastered over local Facebook selling sites with thousands of members, I contacted their admins and none would take responsibility for the grief one of their members had caused me. One admin even admitted she hadn’t been on the page herself for months (she was sole admin) and that comments were never moderated - this page had more than 10,000 followers who could clearly post whatever they wanted with no comeback. I contacted the police and was told there was nothing they could do either. Incidentally, I had unequivocal proof that I had done nothing wrong, which I shared publicly, but I still lost my job and had gross misconduct on my record. The person who made the claims lost nothing.

What I would like to know is how do we escalate this? How do we get charities and PayPal and social media sites to take concerns seriously and actually properly investigate? Why is someone who has presumably been paid by Facebook in the recent past to highlight their approach to anti-bullying allowed to get away with using that very platform to incite hatred?

Reactions: 10
Same, not hiding at all. I have been donating to her for a while so I asked about where PayPal donations were going and was torn apart and then my comment was removed. I donated, so I had every right to ask.
It’s weird - She’s been asked for a few weeks now, the issue has blown up further since her appalling reaction last weekend, yet she still remains silent on the matter. Her silence is just fecking odd now and makes the situation look worse & increasingly suspect.

If all was legit, she’d be able to show that very quickly via her accountant. The massive delay just makes it seem like she’s scrambling around in the background getting her story straight & getting more friends to write emails about non-specific donations they received & donating every penny that she’s got in the last month to charities, hoping that no one will question the previous 2 years.

Reactions: 5
Was the video with Edie overhearing R tell J her favourite part of him is his willy saved to highlights? If so, it’s been removed. Sadly, it looks as though R is busy working behind the scenes to filter out anything we’ve mentioned and, being an accomplished storyteller with lots of experience, she’s going to have an answer for everything when confronted by charities we’ve complained to, and a sob story to boot.

I am disgusted that an anti-bullying charity has taken her side clearly just by going on her word without doing any independent research themselves.

I find it really maddening and just so sad that there is so little accountability for things that happen on social media. When I lost my job due to something (entirely false) being plastered over local Facebook selling sites with thousands of members, I contacted their admins and none would take responsibility for the grief one of their members had caused me. One admin even admitted she hadn’t been on the page herself for months (she was sole admin) and that comments were never moderated - this page had more than 10,000 followers who could clearly post whatever they wanted with no comeback. I contacted the police and was told there was nothing they could do either. Incidentally, I had unequivocal proof that I had done nothing wrong, which I shared publicly, but I still lost my job and had gross misconduct on my record. The person who made the claims lost nothing.

What I would like to know is how do we escalate this? How do we get charities and PayPal and social media sites to take concerns seriously and actually properly investigate? Why is someone who has presumably been paid by Facebook in the recent past to highlight their approach to anti-bullying allowed to get away with using that very platform to incite hatred?
Yes it was on her high lights before. I remember seeing it along with the dog one. She's putting all this effort in to all this cover up but can't take a day or so to put together a piece to show where donations are being made. Very telling don't you think!

Reactions: 4
Hi all, please do avoid talking about the children. I realise it's difficult if a infuencer is making them part of the story but they should be off limits for local gossip. It's not really conducive for helping uncover the truth.

Please report any post you have concerns with, thanks :)

Reactions: 10
Yes it was on her high lights before. I remember seeing it along with the dog one. She's putting all this effort in to all this cover up but can't take a day or so to put together a piece to show where donations are being made. Very telling don't you think!
Absolutely! She’s clearly covering her tracks and trying to present something more wholesome to the authorities that will come knocking soon... I hope there are screenshots that show her true colours because she cannot get away with it all, surely.

Absolutely! She’s clearly covering her tracks and trying to present something more wholesome to the authorities that will come knocking soon... I hope there are screenshots that show her true colours because she cannot get away with it all, surely.
Honestly I hope it does all come out for her to be innocent as I would hate to think that someone could be that callous however the longer it's gone on the less likely I think that will be the case. One thing that I will say though it has opened my eyes to a lot regarding social media influencers and the like and it has made make think twice about donating to charities which is sad really.

It seems she is happy to take donations from peoples hard earned cash but they aren't allowed to ask where their money is going to? How dare people ask where the money is going to.🙄🙄😂 At first, it wasn't that everyone was Questioning her intentions, it could well have been that many have been scammed out of their own money before and just want to make sure it is actually being used for the purpose its intended for and want to feel a little secure of their decision to donate to such a heartbreaking cause. There have been plenty of instances where people have lied about having cancer and raised money etc and then found out to be lying and instances such as that can dent someones trust. just to be clear here incase a follower of hers reads this, I AM NOT ACCUSING RACHAEL OF DOING THAT, I am just giving an example of things that have happened before to people, as to why someone can very sceptical of where there donation is going to.. not that anyone has to explain such a thing but if she has nothing to hide, whats the problem? An email from an ex worker for a charity didnt even convince me that it was true or legit! What about all of the other charities she has claimed to of helped? Many have the 'why should i have to prove or explain myself?' and i think the same depending on circumstances BUT in THIS instance when its other peoples money, they have every right to know where its going to. Its the PUBLICS donations that are being questioned on where its spent, not Josh's wages or her book deal earnings! If it was one asking, would it be as big of a drama? I dont know.. but a LOT of people have been asking where the donations are going! Many arent/could well be not on tattle life but im sure many who live near by and not on tattle life could be asking the same. Staying quiet is just making it all look far to suspicious!

Reactions: 2
Honestly I hope it does all come out for her to be innocent
If you’d asked me a couple of weeks ago I would have said of course every penny goes to DV victims in immediate danger but I don’t believe that anymore. I know that when I was accused online, I immediately found the evidence to support my innocence and shared with the relevant people. The fact that she hasn’t done this and has instead come out in full victim/attack mode and put the blame elsewhere makes me feel sick. If she had the evidence, SURELY she would have shared it as soon as the first query came in?

I feel like she is either going to stay silent and carry on as she is, happily receiving donations alongside the gifts etc on her channel or she is going to release a statement soon full of “evidence” from “charities” and “authorities” backing her to the hilt and condemning us for having our doubts.

Basically I don’t think we will get the truth, sadly. And that is disgraceful, really.

If she had proof that the donations were going where they should you'd think she'd be proud to show it off :)

Reactions: 9
Bit off topic but she sounds so awkward in that "pranamat" thing
yes and she read their script WORD FOR WORD. Didnt even try to make it sound natural or in her own words. she pasted it underneath in the blog bit but, as we all know, thats the blurb they send her. i wouldnt have been paying for that tit.

Sorry to ask but as I have previously stated I am in fact blocked from her instagram and only dip in out of FB. But what happened with the house. Last I read was that shortly after they moved in the landlady decided to sell it, they couldn't afford a deposit to buy it and some poor deluded soul had set up a Go Fund Me account thinking everyone who followed her would donate. I see they haven't moved so what's the craic? Incidentally I always thought the landlady was just looking for a legitimate to get them out seeing as they appeared to be trashing the the place by swinging from the banisters, knocking down fences and having the house full of teenagers treating it like a squat.

she said something about the landlady giving them 6 or 12 months to come up with a deposit and she would sell it to them. However that house last sold in July 2018 for £339,000 so wont be cheap. and (genuine question) how would you get a mortgage on one policemans wage? Surely her wage is subject to how much she takes in advertising etc and not steady?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes and she read their script WORD FOR WORD. Didnt even try to make it sound natural or in her own words. she pasted it underneath in the blog bit but, as we all know, thats the blurb they send her. i wouldnt have been paying for that tit.
Sadly, when it comes to advertising in this way, the link exposure is literally all that matters to the company. They’re paying for the fact that thousands of people will see the link and potentially click on it and may even buy it recommend the product. How the ad is delivered is almost irrelevant hence why she’s only done the bare minimum I guess.

What’s shocking is that the product isn’t suitable for use by pregnant women...

Can I just ask has anyone messaged her directly and asked where their donations are going? And if so did you get a reply?
I am on the first thread nearly finished and ready to go on to the second thread, this is my first time commenting on the ptwm thread. I used to think she was great, albeit a massive over sharer, however after seeing that screen shot of her bank details being given by dm (on the quiet) to go towards a house deposit I was so disgusted.

Reactions: 3
she said something about the landlady giving them 6 or 12 months to come up with a deposit and she would sell it to them. However that house last sold in July 2018 for £339,000 so wont be cheap. and (genuine question) how would you get a mortgage on one policemans wage? Surely her wage is subject to how much she takes in advertising etc and not steady?
If that house was only bought as recently as 11 months ago, why would it be being sold on so quickly, in the current climate? Can we be sure they didn’t already buy it??

Reactions: 2
On her stories she is filming siting next to a rocket firework going off from inside a beer bottle, is it just me that thinks this is so dangerous, she has Edie with her too.

Reactions: 8
possibly. they first instagrammed living there on 2nd august

• Wow
If you’d asked me a couple of weeks ago I would have said of course every penny goes to DV victims in immediate danger but I don’t believe that anymore. I know that when I was accused online, I immediately found the evidence to support my innocence and shared with the relevant people. The fact that she hasn’t done this and has instead come out in full victim/attack mode and put the blame elsewhere makes me feel sick. If she had the evidence, SURELY she would have shared it as soon as the first query came in?

I feel like she is either going to stay silent and carry on as she is, happily receiving donations alongside the gifts etc on her channel or she is going to release a statement soon full of “evidence” from “charities” and “authorities” backing her to the hilt and condemning us for having our doubts.

Basically I don’t think we will get the truth, sadly. And that is disgraceful, really.

I hope and pray to god that she is innocent and donations have been used for the purpose its been intended for but her actions aren't helping her case at all. Admin & accountant fees being taken would be understandable. Accountants aren't cheap these days but even (just a suggestion) if she shows a bank statement with an account thats associated with her, that clearly shows that too (her name) even if she has moved the money to her personal account and then sent it over to the charities from there, SCRIBBLE OUT her personal transactions but clear it up by showing where it shows/states her donating/sending the money over and more than one charity just to show she is actually sending donations over too the different charities she claims to be donating too.. She can well an truly show one transaction but just show that transactions to charity's have been made mutiple times. Tried to explain what i mean as best as i could. Hope it makes sence. Youngest is very hot and bothered with this heat 🤦‍♀️

definitely right house, i have family links to the area.
Interesting... so their landlady bought the house in July 2018 and they had already moved in by August 2nd? Is this just something else that doesn’t add up?? And a few months down the line she’s saying if they don’t raise the money for a deposit to buy it off their landlady, they’re going to end up homeless so her followers start crowdfunding for said deposit?

I just came across this: https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20160708/282784945799401 which I find interesting because she states that she has paid to promote her Facebook posts to get them seen by more people. The article is from three years ago so it is starting to feel like she set up the whole thing to be a business right form the start, using the story about the mum on the bridge as a catalyst whereas she has always said that she fell into blogging by accident and was shocked at how far and wide her posts spread 🙄🤔😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.