Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi.. I used to be an avid follower of PTWM, I left SM almost a year ago due to family issues but kept a blank Facebook profile in order to run my business page. I decided to follow a couple of accounts to keep up to date with podcasts I listen to and accounts I enjoy. PTWM was one of them. Like others I have had a few niggling doubts but ignored them..
My husband is a police officer, he is not allowed to identify himself as one on SM. We’ve been together for 8 years and since day one he’s asked me not to mention his job online even though his name and photo is used often on official constabulary SM accounts. The rules are strict! I don’t even see him in his uniform (😭) because it’s recommended that they travel to and from work in civvies for their own safety. My husband has been promoted from constable and I also work full time earning a decent wage, we have 2 children and live fairly comfortably.. but I can not afford to kit us all out in branded designer clothing. This started to bother me.. I remember when PTWM asked for monthly donations. My understanding of that request was to provide her a wage in order for her to quit her job and focus on helping people in DV situations. I respected the honesty and even tried to set a donation up but it didn’t work and I didn’t bother again. So I never expected the money to go directly to charities (I’m wondering whether that is why there are no receipts etc) and didn’t have an issue with that, but I started to feel very uncomfortable when I noticed all the expensive clothing and was glad I never sent money. I came across this site a while ago when I was on SM and wondered how Absolutelyfabulucy funded her lifestyle so when I saw PTWM on my work Facebook talking about it I admit that I first sent her a supportive message then came here to ogle at the abuse but I think it’s safe to say that I regret that supportive message now.

Reactions: 15
I’d like to know this too! Also has anyone contacted the charities for confirmation? It’s probably been mentioned lots sorry still new to this story and I am GOBSMACKED
4 out of the 7 charities at last count have received no donations from Rachael but I don’t know if the other 3 have replied yet. If you check back through thread 2 mainly there’s screenshots of confirmation of no money received too

Reactions: 2
4 out of the 7 charities at last count have received no donations from Rachael but I don’t know if the other 3 have replied yet. If you check back through thread 2 mainly there’s screenshots of confirmation of no money received too
So then what happens now? What more can be done about this? This is not right at all

Surely something has to be done as she is using those charities names?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have been reading with interest since PTWM directed all her crew here. I thought she was the bees knees and I sent £5 every month for the last couple of years , what an idiot I feel! These threads have made everything so clear and safe to say the donation is cancelled! So annoyed I was probably just buying her one of those giant burgers she posts pictures of!
At first it was just the money I was questioning but so many good points on here around the posts and the truth or lack of, the background of her family etc. I wish I had the letter from Sam Marshall before it disappeared as I worry now that the poor lady has been misjudged and must be going through hell.
With regards to the house, it does seem funny they moved in so quick to a rental that had just been bought, and then landlady wants to sell so fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
I know that this has all blown up because she won’t show the receipts for the PayPal donations but I can’t understand how she has ‘sold it’ to her fans that they should donate to her rather than registered charities.

What is the advantage to her receiving the money rather than the charities? How did she spin it?
This is the blurb that she uses to get money via PayPal. The ‘Help Our warriors’ and the bit stating that she wants organisations, charities and warriors in need to have direct access to funds certainly implies to me that some money would be going directly to them.

She does state that some money will given for her time or something like that. I don’t think many would quibble her receiving an admin fee if it was proportionate. Though there is also the question as to whether Josh’s sister and PTWM’s mate receive money from the PayPal account and whether or not they pay their tax & NI on it along with PayPal business fees. The issue for me is what proportion is given to PTWM and her ‘staff’ - is if 2% or 100%. None of this has been answered.

I think if the majority of the money does go to charity, her continued silence is actually becoming quite selfish as the surely the charities would suffer as people cancel donations because PTWM refuses to answer what they have been spent on. Though I know that there are some cult members who have increased their donations as a result of this and provided screen shots to prove it. More fool them 🙄😂

However 4 of the 7 charities listed apparently stated they did not receive notations from her. Not sure if the other 3 have responded yet.

Reactions: 3
I really hope its proven that the story about the house checks out, because as it is this is getting shadier by the day, and that would be an insult too far, i know lots of posters are saying that its not illegal, how is it not obtaining property by deception? Theres countless posts on here from women who have championed her cause and donated thinking they were helping vunerable families when theres very little evidence of that.

Reactions: 4

Says they spent all the money from the book on the holiday instead of house deposit?

Reactions: 7
That post about the holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s shameless, isn’t she? “We’ve never been able to afford a holiday despite working so hard and being such good people but now thanks to all my hard work (writing a book about myself) you’ve paid for us to be able to do this. Admittedly, it’s been tit and we’re definitely not grateful but hey, I can now call myself a published author and quit the job that gave me my online name in the first place so you guys can continue funding the lifestyle we will never be thankful for 👍🏻 Incidentally, if you want to spend your money coming to see me talk crap so we can go on more holidays, click here...”

Reactions: 10
Anyone else shocked by the launching of fireworks in a beer bottle a few meters away while drunk in the middle of the day? All it takes is the bottle to fall over to launch explosives in the face of her and all of her children. Not safe at all. Then they start handing out sparklers to children without any gloves and in flip flops. I'm astounded that they do this and also think it's fine to broadcast to a large audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you know what, even if the majority of the donations have gone where they were intended (and that’s a big if), I still feel she has acted immorally. She has asked for donations to be paid to an account in her name to support people that contact her and stated that she wants to be able to dedicate her time to the cause, which doesn’t come cheap. She then gave up her day job, which she previously stated was well paid because she had worked her way up, to run the page full time, which suggests it is making a lot of money.

I’m sure there are lots of us who would like to be able to give up work in order to be paid to help people but we wouldn’t dream of asking strangers to donate money to make that possible 🤷🏼‍♀️

With regard to the house issue, even if she hasn’t lied and the landlady did complete the sale in July 2018 and still manage to move them in by August 2nd, she should have stated publicly that the gofundme pages set up to help them pay for its deposit (when said said landlady wanted to sell the house after four months of ownership) were wildly inappropriate. Does she really think she’s so much of a saint that she deserves her hoards of minions to sort her out financially so she can go on saving lives?

Anyone else shocked by the launching of fireworks in a beer bottle a few meters away while drunk in the middle of the day? All it takes is the bottle to fall over to launch explosives in the face of her and all of her children. Not safe at all. Then they start handing out sparklers to children without any gloves and in flip flops. I'm astounded that they do this and also think it's fine to broadcast to a large audience.
View attachment 26504
I thought this but admin asked that we keep her children out of the discussions on this thread and I wasn’t sure if mentioning the above videos contravened that. She also posted several videos of her children rubbing her feet last night, while she lay on her arse. Probably nothing wrong with them doing it if they offered but why broadcast it to hundreds of thousands of strangers? It’s weird and it makes them look like little worshippers, kneeling at the feet of their master 🙄

Reactions: 6
Reading her crap and thinking about all the immoral things she has done, literally gives me a headache. I’m dumbfounded- I can’t quite believe she has built an entire empire based on a load of questionable, immoral content.

This is the blurb that she uses to get money via PayPal. The ‘Help Our warriors’ and the bit stating that she wants organisations, charities and warriors in need to have direct access to funds certainly implies to me that some money would be going directly to them.

She does state that some money will given for her time or something like that. I don’t think many would quibble her receiving an admin fee if it was proportionate. Though there is also the question as to whether Josh’s sister and PTWM’s mate receive money from the PayPal account and whether or not they pay their tax & NI on it along with PayPal business fees. The issue for me is what proportion is given to PTWM and her ‘staff’ - is if 2% or 100%. None of this has been answered.

I think if the majority of the money does go to charity, her continued silence is actually becoming quite selfish as the surely the charities would suffer as people cancel donations because PTWM refuses to answer what they have been spent on. Though I know that there are some cult members who have increased their donations as a result of this and provided screen shots to prove it. More fool them 🙄😂

However 4 of the 7 charities listed apparently stated they did not receive notations from her. Not sure if the other 3 have responded yet.

Thanks for your reply it clarifies her spin on donations. What I can’t understand is if people are donating to her rather than directly to charities why she hasn’t set up as a charity.

If she is using the money to work with vulnerable women because she has better contact with them than the other options, surely she would register as a charity so all money is clearly accounted for.

Why would people just donate cash to someone on the internet who is claiming to help people.
In my line of work I have also met women and families in terrible situations but I don’t ask my mates to have a whip round I direct them to the correct channels. I am sure that in most cases receiving financial help from my mates isn’t the best strategy in the long run to support them with their futures!

The more I read about this the shadier it is and I bet the people donating money are those who can least afford it!

Thanks for your reply it clarifies her spin on donations. What I can’t understand is if people are donating to her rather than directly to charities why she hasn’t set up as a charity.

If she is using the money to work with vulnerable women because she has better contact with them than the other options, surely she would register as a charity so all money is clearly accounted for.

Why would people just donate cash to someone on the internet who is claiming to help people.
In my line of work I have also met women and families in terrible situations but I don’t ask my mates to have a whip round I direct them to the correct channels. I am sure that in most cases receiving financial help from my mates isn’t the best strategy in the long run to support them with their futures!

The more I read about this the shadier it is and I bet the people donating money are those who can least afford it!
Exactly this 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
View attachment 26504
I love a firework ; at night and at a safe distance to prevent anyone getting injured, what a bunch of idiots those adults are .

Clearly , she doesn’t give a rats arse about her dodgy dealings with other people’s money coming to light. I hope people wise up and stop sending it to her .

Maybe HMRC should be contacted. If she is using the donations to fund her lifestyle then it’s likely undeclared earnings and she wouldn’t be paying tax and NI on them. She obviously claims they are donations for that very reason but she should be able to provide evidence (at least to HMRC if not to her donators) to prove as such.

Maybe HMRC should be contacted. If she is using the donations to fund her lifestyle then it’s likely undeclared earnings and she wouldn’t be paying tax and NI on them. She obviously claims they are donations for that very reason but she should be able to provide evidence (at least to HMRC if not to her donators) to prove as such.
And the public are well within their rights to enquire surely by law you have a right to know where your money is going and how the funds are being used?

Reactions: 1
With regards to the house, I had a nosy at it when she posted the pics from rightmove on her page as we were also house hunting at the seaside in a different area. Knowing how much rents were I was intrested how much there's was. It was £1200pcm. Our budget was less a than half of that on 2 full time wages.

I had a look recently and according to 3 different pages the house was last sold in 2006 for £345,000 so they definitely haven't bought it yet. I've blocked out the address for obvious reasons and the house picture as although PTWM has shared it herself anyway I don't want any comebacks

Attachments

And the public are well within their rights to enquire surely by law you have a right to know where your money is going and how the funds are being used?
I would be interested to know what the law is here, people are donating to her ‘on her word’ that she is using the money for a given purpose but because she isn’t a registered charity is the money covered by law?

Basically strangers are donating to a stranger on the the net because they say they will do something good with the cash.
Is there a law for strangers giving strangers money on their say so if what will happen???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.