Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have an opinion either way but if you are really concerned there has been some legal activity taken place why hide behind the anonymous nature of this forum?

You place allegations onto someone in the public eye but fight back anonymously. Surely that's not right?

Feels less like trying to make someone accountable and more like a conscious effort to bring someone down whether they're due it or not.
Because of the death threats, and abuse people receive if they challenge influencers on their actual page, we’re all entitled to an opinion, just like rachaeles army come together to show her support, we can gather here and air our grievances 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't have an opinion either way but if you are really concerned there has been some legal activity taken place why hide behind the anonymous nature of this forum?

You place allegations onto someone in the public eye but fight back anonymously. Surely that's not right?

Feels less like trying to make someone accountable and more like a conscious effort to bring someone down whether they're due it or not.
Um why would I post from my actual Instagram account after seeing what has happened to other people that have stood up to her?? So her drones can basically eat me alive within minutes. Sorry but what?

Reactions: 16
Plus, I’ve no interest in pulling anyone down. The focus has been on lack of donation transparency and safeguarding issues along with the lies & bullying tactics that she chose to use rather than respond to the allegations sensibly

Reactions: 7
those that have asked her a non threatening or non abusive question are set upon by her crew, that’s why people don’t want to comment on rachaeles social media, for fear they and their families will receive threats/ abuse...

But it’s ok for rachaele to pull people down publicly? Your comment is slightly hypocritical Louise, she publicly outed 5 women plus a disabled child on her social media- that’s deliberately bringing people down.

Reactions: 15

You need to give your head and wobble. Have you not read anything that has happened? I'm not about to give Rachaele the ammunition to make my family the target of real evil trolls.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to email kidscape tomorrow when I have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm local and know that one of the women she named in her posts (who was just having a private conversation with a friend on facebook, not threatening Rachel or her family or saying anything about her family). teenage daughter goes to school with Rachels kids and is now being brutally bullied by Betsy and her 'crew' she herself has a disability ( she has a hearing aid) and was already having a rough time at school, afraid to walk home etc and now it's so bad she doesn't want to leave the house. She is not Edies cousins this is the daughter of one of the other women. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing with that post, every women named she had personal grievances with. But the ones really in danger because of it is the innocent children. DEPLORABLE behaviour from an anti bully ambassador.

I would urge as many complaints as possible to kidscape, companies of products she has endorsed and if any of the women she DOXXED on social media are reading please call the police or seek legal advice.
Hi Tattle,
I am the woman spoken about here and one of the local women doxxed by Rachaele.
I am grateful for your support and I think we can all agree that Rachaele did something wrong that day but I also cannot condone this local person lying about my daughter and Betsy. In my eyes this is as bad as what Rachaele did. This message is inciting hatred on Betsy and her friends in my daughter's name and it is not true and the poster did not gain my permission to post this. I am also fearful for my daughter and Betsy been thrown into the firing line of abuse over an untrue comment. If this person whom believes they know my family so well actually knew us at all they may have realised my daughter had a successful operation in May 2017 and hasn't needed to wear a hearing aid since.
Please leave the children out of it and be truthful always.
Much love
Lisa

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Obviously when people on here are contacting Kidspace they are doing so by their personal email addresses so how is that anonymous?

Reactions: 3
Exactly, what others have said as soon as people ask the very legitimate questions detailed here they’re set upon and who honestly needs to have that in their life.

I appreciate why you’d find it weird that we remain anon for now but as others have said we stand by concerns.

People have used their own social media/email to try to get to the bottom of things themselves as detailed here.

I would be concerned for the safety of myself and my family against the rest of the crew especially as I live in the local area to PTWM. And as others have said, things just get deleted on her insta etc

Reactions: 5

We’re not hiding,I have openly asked her about the disabled child post and just got blocked!maybe you should look more into who you are defending when you know absolutely nothing!!

Reactions: 5

People have tried. Keels was originally not anonymous, but then had Rachaele threatening to publicly reveal who her son is (who wasn't involved) so of course people wouldn't want to post. Not to mention the other woman who was exposed for mentioning her opinion privately to someone, and whose screenshots were then posted on her story.

Literally none of these Instagrammers will leave up negative comments - they either will for long enough for their army to attack them, or delete them straight away.

If people can post anonymously on a forum and keep the conversation going because Rachaele still won't address the Paypal situation, then good.

Not really sure how you’re expecting people to go about this. I’m assuming you’re familiar with the situation but just to re-cap:
a) Those who have donated have private messaged Rachael(e) asking for a breakdown of where those donations have been spent and have been met with silence.
b) People have publicly commented on IG posts politely asking the same only for the comment to be deleted and then to be blocked.

By all means if you have a suggestion as to how we can actually get the answers to our questions from Rachael(e) without abuse from her crew/being blocked/having the comment deleted, I’ll happily do so and provide my name and contact details for her alongside it.

Reactions: 10
Hi Tattle,
I am grateful for your support and I think we can all agree that Rachaele did something wrong that day but I also cannot condone this local person lying about my daughter and Betsy. In my eyes this is as bad as what Rachaele did. This message is inciting hatred on Betsy and her friends in my daughter's name and it is not true and the poster did not gain my permission to post this. I am also fearful for my daughter and Betsy been thrown into the firing line of abuse over an untrue comment. If this person whom believes they know my family so well actually knew us at all they may have realised my daughter had a successful operation in May 2017 and hasn't needed to wear a hearing aid since.
Much love
Lisa
Nice one Mrs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Tattle,
Much love
Lisa
I’m so glad to hear your daughter is ok and her operation was successful 💖 I’m so sorry you got doxxed I hope you’re ok.

Reactions: 11
There have been so many new members on this thread that I would say it’s pretty obvious some are her fans in disguise! They know they’re blocked if they come on here causing trouble so they’re trying a new tactic of making out they agree with us but obviously some of them can’t keep the act up for long 😜
But then again, we have all been 'supporters' or 'fans' of hers at some point and then saw through it all.. i'm one of them! I stopped following her a while ago for so many different reasons.. lets not speculate on why people have suddenly come here to air their opinions and thoughts. Rachael has definitely shot herself in the foot by directing people to this site and them people reading it all and then agreeing with us. People can still read threads without even signing up, i dont see what they would gain from now having a negative opinion of Rachael after reading the threads and leave a comment that isnt a positive one about the woman but still being a fan of hers..

Reactions: 6
But then again, we have all been 'supporters' or 'fans' of hers at some point and then saw through it all.. i'm one of them! I stopped following her a while ago for so many different reasons.. lets not speculate on why people have suddenly come here to air their opinions and thoughts. Rachael has definitely shot herself in the foot by directing people to this site and them people reading it all and then agreeing with us. People can still read threads without even signing up, i dont see what they would gain from now having a negative opinion of Rachael after reading the threads and leave a comment that isnt a positive one about the woman but still being a fan of hers..
I was talking about the poster who tried to moderate this thread so the moderators had to step in and edit her post. She was defending PTWM as her first post within minutes of joining so things like that seen obvious to me that they are from her crew.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if people are talking about my post or not. Clearly I'm not happy, I was outed to half a million people and also I don't want to leave many posts for legal reasons. I was scared to send my daughter to school on Monday for fear of the backlash after the same half a million people saw her face on my profile pic but that does not mean I will condone someone here using my daughter without my permission to lie about Betsy. I don't want anyone to talk about my daughter on the internet again. This person must vaguely know me and perhaps thought they were helping or I wouldn't see the comment? I'm just saying it's not helping and it's not fair. I just want people to know the truth.
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Quick subject change. SIGRIED (excuse spelling if wrong) great song playing live, words are ''give it up, give it give it up''.
Any chance R?

Hi Lisa - I’m a bit confused as to who your daughter is, there has been that many posts on here! Is she the disabled child in Seb’s class that PTWM referred to on her FB and Insta or has she become involved in this awful mess another way via the screenshot that PTWM shared of you? No worries if you’d rather just leave things and not say xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.