Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loolabelle

VIP Member
The whole thing with the dogs and the way she found it so hilarious that her dogs were at It (which earlier in the year she was told by a follower on insta that it could be dangerous for ethel) and that her stepson saw her naked was just so out there in the realms of wtf is this this, I just couldn't believe it. Yet the followers just egged her on, making out it was so cool and relatable when in actual fact it so isn't.
I’m unsure why she hasn’t got Ethel Neutered, if she has no intention of breeding from her. Being in season is obviously distressing for both her and Winston!

Reactions: 2

Wotsit

VIP Member
Anyone know if shes been getting troll messages since Monday? Or is she posting things about trolls to make it seem like she is keep the attention off PayPal?

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Here we go again. Same as my comment on the previous thread. Anyone who disagrees, you say “you haven’t read the thread”. I’ve read it from the beginning. As previously stated. Ok so calling someone a cult member for not agreeing with you isn’t passive aggressive? 😂
What are you defending (genuine question as haven't caught up in the whole thread). Surely converstaions/debates are the only way things will get sorted where everyone gets to say their bit

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I'm going to email kidscape tomorrow when I have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm local and know that one of the women she named in her posts (who was just having a private conversation with a friend on facebook, not threatening Rachel or her family or saying anything about her family). teenage daughter goes to school with Rachels kids and is now being brutally bullied by Betsy and her 'crew' she herself has a disability ( she has a hearing aid) and was already having a rough time at school, afraid to walk home etc and now it's so bad she doesn't want to leave the house. She is not Edies cousins this is the daughter of one of the other women. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing with that post, every women named she had personal grievances with. But the ones really in danger because of it is the innocent children. DEPLORABLE behaviour from an anti bully ambassador.

I would urge as many complaints as possible to kidscape, companies of products she has endorsed and if any of the women she DOXXED on social media are reading please call the police or seek legal advice.
This breaks my heart .... I do hope things get resolved for this girl and the school is taking the correct action against the bullies.

Isa-Bella

The whole Betsy vodka incident bothered me. I remember Rachel took to insta stories to criticise the fact that Betsys, as well as her friends, bags were searched.

The reason for Rachel deciding to bring this to the attention of the entire world being that Betsy apparently has a friend whose parent is an alcoholic, and who hides their alcohol away from them in their school bag. Rachel derided the schools stance stating that by searching bags, they are demeaning kids who come from backgrounds like that.

I assume that because we never heard about this incident again was either because Betys and Pals were guilty or that Rachel effectively had her knuckles rapped for potentially releasing confidential information about a pupils home environment.
Now I dont know if I am recalling this correctly but.. Im Sure the hiding the alcohol was a story that was 'sent in' by one of her crew to back up her way of thinking about the situation. I may be wrong but i dont think it was one of her daughters friends. If this was a scenario that was to occur, I'm sure an explanation of the situation would clear it up. Schools dont do this sort of thing for fun. They need good reasoning to back up actions like this. She went incredibly quiet over that whole incident, i wonder what the outcome was?

Belleeyes

If she wanted horrific comments like that to be public would she not have just got someone to write them on here on her behalf so she could screenshot them? I don't believe shes lying, I think someone has said it and deleted it.
Or she lied and no one said it, as she knows that that kind of comment wouldn't be tolerated and would be reported and deleted straight away?

She would lie about it to make these threads appear different to what they are.

ETA:

She seems to be confused about the exact stuff that has been said here. She could be lying as I mentioned, as in, has exaggerated and conflated what someone actually said and what she believes they meant.

Either way as mentioned, what horrible comments. The main focus is on the paypal and the safe guarding concerns. That's what most people are here for if you read through.

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
she said something about the landlady giving them 6 or 12 months to come up with a deposit and she would sell it to them. However that house last sold in July 2018 for £339,000 so wont be cheap. and (genuine question) how would you get a mortgage on one policemans wage? Surely her wage is subject to how much she takes in advertising etc and not steady?
If that house was only bought as recently as 11 months ago, why would it be being sold on so quickly, in the current climate? Can we be sure they didn’t already buy it??

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Now I dont know if I am recalling this correctly but.. Im Sure the hiding the alcohol was a story that was 'sent in' by one of her crew to back up her way of thinking about the situation. I may be wrong but i dont think it was one of her daughters friends. If this was a scenario that was to occur, I'm sure an explanation of the situation would clear it up. Schools dont do this sort of thing for fun. They need good reasoning to back up actions like this. She went incredibly quiet over that whole incident, i wonder what the outcome was?
Someone asked on one of her posts and she answered but can't remember what she said and I'm not even willing to give her the satisfaction of visiting her page to find it!

MumzyBumzy

I think they've got it in their heads that it's Keels and are just after her. Like the other article someone posted about it said, this is a site of free speech and you can't ban free speech. As much as they try too by deleting and blocking negative comments on their own pages 😂 Closing it solves nothing as there's many other sites / new sites can be made.

In all fairness I would love the police to come here and interview me about what I said...

Yes officer i did write on tattle because I didn't agree with:-

A 38 year old man (also a police officer) getting two 14 year old girls pissed and then dancing round with them inappropriately.

I said that three 14 years old not wearing seat belts in the car and when questioned wad told it was ok as they were nearly adults and i was classed as being a troll and i should mind my own business

I asked if she has lip fillers as she looks different now to 3/4 years ago. If she has they look shit and i still stand by that 😉

I said I didn't think it appropriate that she walks around naked / with her left tit hanging out / discusses her fat fanny in front of her stepson. If josh walked round with a bollock hanging out would that be appropriate in front of the girls? I know kids can catch you unawares at times but to go and show your stepson and his mates the dress when your boobs are hanging out is disgusting. You'd get arrested on the street for it!

I asked where PayPal donations went. Not on a fake account on my own SW instagram account that has 700 followers and 100's of posts. Used that one to prove the comment was genuine and i was a real person. Comment deleted and I was blocked within 3 minutes.

I said she was immature and had responded terribly to the questions and that compared to the 10-20 people that were likely emailing her / asking where the donations were, her response of setting half a million followers on the 4 people she names was disgusting.

Arrest me now Officer Dibble 🚔👮‍♂️

I've never seen anyone on here threaten her children, yet her amazing and supportive followers have done that to people that dare ask a question.

I really hope national news pics this up has a good read / investigation and gets in touch with her about pay pal so she can't just keep brushing it off as trolling / bullying / jealously.
👏👏👏👏

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Not sure if people are talking about my post or not. Clearly I'm not happy, I was outed to half a million people and also I don't want to leave many posts for legal reasons. I was scared to send my daughter to school on Monday for fear of the backlash after the same half a million people saw her face on my profile pic but that does not mean I will condone someone here using my daughter without my permission to lie about Betsy. I don't want anyone to talk about my daughter on the internet again. This person must vaguely know me and perhaps thought they were helping or I wouldn't see the comment? I'm just saying it's not helping and it's not fair. I just want people to know the truth.
Xx
No I wasn’t talking about your post. Welcome to the thread.