Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There needs to be evidence over the donations to PTWM's paypal - which charities have recieved and how much?

It is that bleeping simple.

I hope the press, the charities and facebook HQ are aware of all of the murky waters surrounding this 'spokesperson' 'hero' and 'ambassador'.

This issue has to be made above board and transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bit off topic but she sounds so awkward in that "pranamat" thing
Same as the Nivea one - she’s so awkward & stilted doing spoken ads.

Someone has commented under the photo ad that the Company website states the mats are not recommended for use during pregnancy. FFS, anything for ££

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic but she sounds so awkward in that "pranamat" thing
I’m new to watching her stories but I noticed that.

I also noticed the bit with her daughter’s doll seem staged the way she had left it being sick and when the daughter shouted why she had left the doll it seemed rehearsed. Then the clip of her daughter in the football kit looked staged as it looked pre rehearsed as if she said when I say go run into the kitchen and say daddy!

I used to follow but I was always uncomfortable with how she speaks to people and it was a bit like car crash viewing rather than wanting to follow her.

I just don't agree with a lot of her parenting styles etc and fair is fair, we are all different, but I am not in the slightest bit surprised that SS have been called in several times.

100% agree on the hero bit. She is always the saviour and everything is around her. Look at how great I am, look at who I saved. Likely filling some big void in her life by being useful in her eyes.

What astounds me is that she doesn't realise that people will pick up on the blatant change in lifestyle. But she will have the blinded followers who will not question much, probably as their thinking skills are a bit lacking... then the ones that follow and then unfollow when they see her true colours. But there will be cycles of these and new followers coming in and out so she will probably keep numbers high while she is still 'relevant' . A bit like FOD really. So not much will change but people do see what is going on, and people do come and go.

Giovanna if you're listening, seriously look into who you interview as just the basics of calling her kids little shits etc to their faces should be enough of a warning shot. Yes we all get frustrated etc but she takes it to another level.

I used to be a fan too, but she'd been getting on my nerves for quite a while now. I have a step son who is 14 and I would never treat him the way she treats Seb, it's just vile. Betsy forever having friends staying, I understand having an open house so you know where they all are, I grew up with friends forever at mine because my mum said they were always welcome, but they all went home. I can't believe these girls parents are happy to have their kids away over night especially on school nights.
I never donated but I am 100% behind finding out where that money has gone, and right now, the silence is very dodgy.
It's not trolling like she was making out, it's a genuine question from people who may have given her their money, they have a right to know how it's being used.

Sorry to ask but as I have previously stated I am in fact blocked from her instagram and only dip in out of FB. But what happened with the house. Last I read was that shortly after they moved in the landlady decided to sell it, they couldn't afford a deposit to buy it and some poor deluded soul had set up a Go Fund Me account thinking everyone who followed her would donate. I see they haven't moved so what's the craic? Incidentally I always thought the landlady was just looking for a legitimate to get them out seeing as they appeared to be trashing the the place by swinging from the banisters, knocking down fences and having the house full of teenagers treating it like a squat.

Reactions: 2
Tbh if this gets shoved under the carpet by the named charities and the big honcho FB, it makes a bleeping sham of all influencers, it means none are vetted or kept an eye on.

As I said in a earlier post, the internet will eat itself and sooner rather than later it seems.

Reactions: 6
Read Giovanna's wording very carefully. No gushing suport of her, just that she is brilliant to listen to. No what a wonderful lady etc etc. More along the lines of that her words will help others.

Giovanna is a smart lady and I think she does perhaps know something is amiss here now...

Reactions: 10
Giovanna posted this today!

Have you listened to the podcast ?

She speaks on one part about “should I buy Betsy alcohol “ 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ummmm No ... you shouldn’t probably but why act like you struggle with it when you post stories of her drunk on your Insta stories ? It’s all a ploy to be ‘relatable ‘ 🙄 pretending she is struggling with issues to get followers.

• Heart
And in typical Rachael style adding in a snide 'look at how much people love me' ie I've had so much support... bit in her comment doesn't surprise me. Get that focus back to how wonderful you are R...

Reactions: 3
Sorry to ask but as I have previously stated I am in fact blocked from her instagram and only dip in out of FB. But what happened with the house. Last I read was that shortly after they moved in the landlady decided to sell it, they couldn't afford a deposit to buy it and some poor deluded soul had set up a Go Fund Me account thinking everyone who followed her would donate. I see they haven't moved so what's the craic? Incidentally I always thought the landlady was just looking for a legitimate to get them out seeing as they appeared to be trashing the the place by swinging from the banisters, knocking down fences and having the house full of teenagers treating it like a squat.
Don’t know if they’ve bought it yet or are still renting but PTWM’s Admin was asking people to donate money to the PayPal account rather than the go-fund me (probably so it would be less obvious!) Wonder how they know who donated money for warriors and who donated money for the house deposit seeing as it’s all in one pot? 😉

The go-fund me house raiser that I saw raised nearly £2000 so I’m assuming PTWM received that money. Not sure if there were multiple go-funders on the go.

Still curious as to whether they pay business fees to PayPal or if most people transfer money to her as a friend/family which means no fees paid.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
I notice theonlygirlinthehouse comments a lot. She has a patchwork family as they put it, but conducts herself with dignity and ptwm could take a leaf out of her book. Jess, don't lower yourself!

Have you listened to the podcast ?

She speaks on one part about “should I buy Betsy alcohol “ 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ummmm No ... you shouldn’t probably but why act like you struggle with it when you post stories of her drunk on your Insta stories ? It’s all a ploy to be ‘relatable ‘ 🙄 pretending she is struggling with issues to get followers.
I only listen to Gi’s podcast when I know the person! Had never heard of PTWM until this week when her tit hit the fan! But having now watched some bits of her I find her really unlikeable.

From what I have gleamed from searching google - the go fund 'PTWM - lets get her a house' posts and fundraiser has been deleted but who knows what money was donated and how much?

Reactions: 1
From what I have gleamed from searching google - the go fund 'PTWM - lets get her a house' posts and fundraiser has been deleted but who knows what money was donated and how much?
It was donated into the same account as the other paypal account for warriors though? So how did they know what money was what ? As @GiveMyHeadPeace stated

There's the blurry line ... what money has been distributed and to what 'charity' ?

Bank statements/paypal transfers and payouts to the named charities need to be made public.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.