Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not the only thing she has splurged on either in this current climate!
No shes made no secret of that has she. But honestly the mattress, I cant say I've ever spent that on a mattress lol. Also, why share it? If she has a mattress then its not really essential right now, and even if people wanted to purchase a new one I highly doubt they'd be spending that right now (going by her target audience).

Reactions: 9
Why did she need to tell us all that she’s got Betsy a new matress?
That's what I don't understand. Why do we need to know that?!

'Just bought Betsy a new mattress'

You know what emoji and reaction is missing off all of these social media platforms?

A 'so bleeping what' one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she’s off with the ‘roly poly Rach’ thing again...I bet she’ll get 10,000 msg about how amazing she looks & how Josh is the most amazing man to walk the planet 🙄
It’s really bad actually. I mean we all set our own body standards. If you’re naturally tiny and go up in weight it’s cool for you not to personally like it. If you’re curvy and lose a bit it’s cool for you to hate it. However she’s got a following of thousands of sheep who idolise her plus 3 daughters. After admitting how small she is / was and is now acting like she’s going to be huge if she eats?! And acting like being a “roly poly” is a really bad thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m on the verge of snapping at this woman and giving her content for her next troll post. How the hell is that being relatable buying a 6 hundred quid mattress but look wow 40% off everyone. No R no one needed to see that or wanted to see that because unlike you we are all trying to get through 1 day to the next with our legit hard earned money that some might not be getting regularly due to the circumstances going on in the world right now. Thou I doubt she will understand that as she seems to be showing no care or remorse for it all. Must be nice in that bubble of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s really bad actually. I mean we all set our own body standards. If you’re naturally tiny and go up in weight it’s cool for you not to personally like it. If you’re curvy and lose a bit it’s cool for you to hate it. However she’s got a following of thousands of sheep who idolise her plus 3 daughters. After admitting how small she is / was and is now acting like she’s going to be huge if she eats?! And acting like being a “roly poly” is a really bad thing?!
It is really irresponsible, even though we all know it's only so she gets messages telling her she's tiny and people wish they looked like her. She's clearly not getting enough attention at the moment, what with people being selfish and concentrating on not dying and boring tit like that...

Reactions: 19
Sorry to keep harping on about my personal tit financial situation but I think a lot of people are in my situation and some of her followers will be too. My husband worked zero hours but had to stop two weeks ago as the business was forced to close, no sick pay as his boss couldn’t afford it, no pay at all. We’ve had to put in a claim for Universal Credit (I am still being paid but only work a handful of hours a week so it’s not nearly enough to live on) which has meant our tax credits have been stopped while the claim is processed. This usually takes five weeks. I don’t know if current situation will mean we will be paid quicker than that or if it will take longer as more people are forced to claim due to being out of work. Our current weekly income is the £34 child benefit that goes in on a Tuesday. As of now, we have nothing. We aren’t even entitled to the food parcels the kids’ school is handing out because they previously weren’t receiving FSM so aren’t eligible.

As I said, some of her followers will be in a similar situation. The last thing they need to hear is that she’s had “mum-guilt” to the tune of £300+ because her precious child’s mattress wasn’t soft enough. Try not knowing how long you can feed your kids for. Not knowing whether the electric and gas will be able to be paid next month. Not knowing whether the landlord will be pissed off when we can’t pay the rent.

My 11 year old’s bed the other day had a broken slat but we couldn’t afford to just buy her a new one so we had to try and fix it.

Keep telling me about mum guilt, Rachel, I dare you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If they are living off her income, and the ads will probably dry up soon due to the current situation, that certainly suggests to me that she has some other form of income 🤔 *coughpaypalcough

It also suggests that she is recklessly stupid. I’m lucky that I, at the moment, am able to work from home and remain in full time employment but I don’t know if this will continue if this goes on for a long time so I’m definitely tightening the purse strings and trying to save in case I do find myself in a difficult situation in the coming months.

Honestly she is like a teenager playing at being a grown up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to keep harping on about my personal tit financial situation but I think a lot of people are in my situation and some of her followers will be too. My husband worked zero hours but had to stop two weeks ago as the business was forced to close, no sick pay as his boss couldn’t afford it, no pay at all. We’ve had to put in a claim for Universal Credit (I am still being paid but only work a handful of hours a week so it’s not nearly enough to live on) which has meant our tax credits have been stopped while the claim is processed. This usually takes five weeks. I don’t know if current situation will mean we will be paid quicker than that or if it will take longer as more people are forced to claim due to being out of work. Our current weekly income is the £34 child benefit that goes in on a Tuesday. As of now, we have nothing. We aren’t even entitled to the food parcels the kids’ school is handing out because they previously weren’t receiving FSM so aren’t eligible.

As I said, some of her followers will be in a similar situation. The last thing they need to hear is that she’s had “mum-guilt” to the tune of £300+ because her precious child’s mattress wasn’t soft enough. Try not knowing how long you can feed your kids for. Not knowing whether the electric and gas will be able to be paid next month. Not knowing whether the landlord will be pissed off when we can’t pay the rent.

My 11 year old’s bed the other day had a broken slat but we couldn’t afford to just buy her a new one so we had to try and fix it.

Keep telling me about mum guilt, Rachel, I dare you 🤦🏼‍♀️
Same situation here. I'm on my own with my son. Zero hours contract, got laid off because the company I work for had to close because of the virus. Claimed universal credit, due first payment on 30th April, tax credits stopped straight away. Existing on £20.50 child benefit a week until that comes through. Used the little money I had saved up and I'm reluctant to apply for an advance as then I'm paying back out of the little we get as soon as it comes through. I have a job to go back to which is good but little comfort at the moment...

Most of us are struggling and most of her target audience will be worried at the moment. She really is a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh God. Won’t she please have a day off posting the most insensitive, irrelevant absolute crap 😩. I can’t keep up with the thread 😂. Every time I look away, I come back and she is at it again. £400 on a mattress and then the next post was asking for food donations etc. She is so weird.
Her engagement rate is stripped to basic anyway. Have a holiday Rach 🙌

Attachments

Same situation here. I'm on my own with my son. Zero hours contract, got laid off because the company I work for had to close because of the virus. Claimed universal credit, due first payment on 30th April, tax credits stopped straight away. Existing on £20.50 child benefit a week until that comes through. Used the little money I had saved up and I'm reluctant to apply for an advance as then I'm paying back out of the little we get as soon as it comes through. I have a job to go back to which is good but little comfort at the moment...

Most of us are struggling and most of her target audience will be worried at the moment. She really is a twit!
Same, we decided not to apply for an advance due to not knowing how long we will be reliant on benefits and how long it will take to pay back. My husband doesn’t know if he’ll have a job to go back to, all depends on how long “non-essential” businesses have to be closed for.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Also thought that cardboard desk was ment to b put in the girls room for E so she had a desk like T not to play out in the garden with it where no doubt it still is dashed to one side never to b used again.

• Angry
The mattress post is in serious bad taste! Who the hell pays that much for one anyway??? Insane! Shes clearly got more money than sense 🙄
Also, shes looking worse and worse everyday lately, shes desperately trying to look young and cool.....and failing.

Reactions: 11
£350 on a mattress , by all means buy it but don’t publicise the fact , not when the majority are worried where the next month’s rent or mortgage payment is due.

She’s selfish, cold and thick as mince.

Reactions: 20
Shes got to be doing all this on purpose surely?? Just to winde us up.
Shes just coming across as very pompous, cocky, and just a down right witch

Today I bought my daughter a new comb just in case any of you give a tit iav posted on the gram as well just so everyone knows what a great mum I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is clueless isn’t she? She thinks she is relatable but she really isn’t. I have been in situations where I could scarcely afford to feed us never mind lay out that much on a mattress. I know affordability is relative to what you have and obviously she can afford to lay out this much on a mattress but she’s clueless if she thinks others can also do this (even with 40% off). Did she pay the cash out though or did she get the mattress gifted in return for plugging the company to her followers?

At the moment my mind is on paying the rent and council tax while trying to feed us all and that’s going to be a struggle as my temporary job is ending on 16th April and isn’t being renewed because of the current situation.

My priority has to be Universal Credit after that and UC doesn’t stretch to £300 mattresses.

Is she taking the piss with her latest post? A £300+ mattress given most peoples current situation? Honestly given me the rage seeing that.
There is no need to spend anywhere near that amount. Absolutely ridiculous behaviour from that witch again. She’s not right in the head

My point is she could do so much good right now with her following by sharing stuff that IS relatable. Coping with children at home, acknowledging that money is very tight for lots of her followers but she doesn’t.

Reactions: 8
My point is she could do so much good right now with her following by sharing stuff that IS relatable. Coping with children at home, acknowledging that money is very tight for lots of her followers but she doesn’t.
I think she doesn’t do that because that would require empathy and she’s clearly missing that. She can only relate to anything if it’s happened to her and even then she brings it back to herself.

Oh you had a tit childhood? My mother abandoned me when I was four.

You’re in a tit relationship? My ex was abusive.

You have no money? I was a single mum with two small kids in a crappy bedsit full of used needles and pissy floors.

You’ve been trolled? I’ve been stalked relentlessly and had people say they hoped my baby died.

Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.