Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea but that’s what she says on the petition she set up 10 months ago, it does seem extortionate. Sadly the petition only had about 9 supporters and was then closed. I can’t believe none of this made the papers when it all blew up big with PTWM.
Yeah I completely agreed with you x

it’s awful , I hope things look up for that poor mum and she gets to speak to her boys some day .... no one deserves that level of tit, no matter what she said or done. It really looks like she has he life together, the amazing work she does in the NHS! Thankyou Sam! we clap for you every Thursday ... even Rachaele
Does she actually clap? Or f oes she just mock Joshs clapping.?

Reactions: 8
I just went for a nose on Sams profile, J has definitely downgraded there! I know nobody knows the full story and R has proclaimed the boys suffered abuse of some sort but I can’t help feeling sorry for Sam. Can’t imagine not being able to see my kids especially with all of this going on!

If she abused her children she would not be working in a hospital. I think it is possibly just a case of power. J and R know that S cant afford to take it through the courts and to make it look like they are not being pathetic, they have stretched the truth. On the other hand though, R and J would not be able to just keep two children and not give them back. I also don`t think Mummy Marshall would condone it. I don`t suppose we will ever know the truth but hopefully the boys will get all the facts and make up their own minds on weather being kept from mum was the right thing to do.

Please know I am not disagreeing with anyone, just looking at the possibilities on both sides. What ever has happened them kids will never get that missed time with mum back and that is the sad part.

Reactions: 13
No. I would say if you went to Tenerife she'd go to Elevenerife, but more likely it would be "ah Tenerife, when I was 5 we were supposed to go to Tenerife, but it turned out my mum hadn't paid off the balance like she said she would, and instead we had to go to a caravan in Bognor, it was the worst time of my life. It rained the whole time, our caravan leaked, and my mum didn't pack me enough knickers so I had to hand wash them myself, every night before bed. Then when Betsy was born and I held her in my arms, I vowed that my babies would never, ever have to go on a tit holiday"
I don`t understand how she can still publicly shame her mum when B clearly has a relationship with her.

Reactions: 10
You also cant justify making a non-essential trip to get flour... but you can justify putting couriers at risk delivering your non-essential #gifted tit... but that's ok because your not going out!
She can't put herself at risk, but it's fine for all the courier drivers to do it 🙄

• Angry
Perhaps if she spent less time writing chapter and verse of absolute fictional, embellished recaps of her day she might have more time and patience for the children in her care 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also left school at 15 but ended up with a degree because I worked hard for it. My experience has taught how important education is and I do more to help my kids now as I didn’t have that support growing up. Anything she doesn’t know she can research or ask or get the kids themselves to research. She’s just making excuses for being lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she abused her children she would not be working in a hospital. I think it is possibly just a case of power. J and R know that S cant afford to take it through the courts and to make it look like they are not being pathetic, they have stretched the truth. On the other hand though, R and J would not be able to just keep two children and not give them back. I also don`t think Mummy Marshall would condone it. I don`t suppose we will ever know the truth but hopefully the boys will get all the facts and make up their own minds on weather being kept from mum was the right thing to do.

Please know I am not disagreeing with anyone, just looking at the possibilities on both sides. What ever has happened them kids will never get that missed time with mum back and that is the sad part.
From what I’ve read, mummy Marshall knew about the affair and let it carry on under her roof

• Wow
I also left school at 15 but ended up with a degree because I worked hard for it. My experience has taught how important education is and I do more to help my kids now as I didn’t have that support growing up. Anything she doesn’t know she can research or ask or get the kids themselves to research. She’s just making excuses for being lazy.
I only have 4 GCSEs and dropped out of college before Christmas my first year, luckily I landed on my feet but there are so many people without them who aren’t doing ok and really do need GCSEs 😞

Reactions: 3
Slightly behind on this thread so just catching up but how strange to see Sam as a real person. She was nothing like the image I had in my mind - although that’s probably been impacted by the image created of her by R who’s always painted her as neglectful, deranged, crazed, irresponsible, unstable, incapable etc. I doubt we’ll ever know the real story of what’s gone on but the posts directly to the boys - presumably in the hope that they’ll see them - are heart rending. Whatever has happened in the past, to be denied access to her children must be devastating beyond words.
has she said all of this on IG? or is this is her book? I haven't read her book and also not followed her long.

From what I’ve read, mummy Marshall knew about the affair and let it carry on under her roof
Sorry im not aware of the story of what went on. Only followed for about 9 months so i am a bit lost 🙈

I only have 4 GCSEs and dropped out of college before Christmas my first year, luckily I landed on my feet but there are so many people without them who aren’t doing ok and really do need GCSEs 😞
I have none but was determined to gain a decent qualification. Her children need support and help to keep up with the work. I work in a school and guarantee that when we fully reopen, the kids who haven’t been supported to complete tasks regularly will be at a huge disadvantage.

For someone in her position who isn’t a key worker and has all day every day at home with her children, it’s a total cop out to say she won’t be doing work with them.

What are the chances of a teacher sending her a video because it “reminded them of Tallulah”?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
And let's not forget that she only posted it on her profile after someone from here found Lula's TikTok (which was public at the time) and shared it.
Yep I found it. Was quite funny how a couple of hours later it appeared on her page stating how much pain she was in 🙄

Reactions: 7
Think sam should write a book, with the whole sorry story in....that would kill toothy Tina if the original Mrs Marshall had a best seller
Oh yes definitely! I am a grandmother and cant get my head around the whole situation. Ptwm has disgusted our whole family and I really hope Sam Marshall starts proceeding forward with visits at least?! Our whole family has turned against ptwm and all we want now is to see the boys with their mama bless them xx

Reactions: 9
Apparently men and women get two weeks bed rest and go home to a carer? I'm a surgical nurse and I can categorically state that is absolute bollocks 😂 people who have had major surgery are encouraged to get our of bed and mobilise the day after surgery, its good for you and aids recovery. Considering she has had meetings with many surgeons and makes every nurse able meets cry horrifically with gratitude you would think she would be a bit more clued up 🤷‍♀️🤔😂
I had a total Hysterectomy and was up on my feet and walking to the shower within 48 hours and only that long because I was a Vomiting Vera.

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rachel’s kids don’t need to be clever;
“I ain’t got no GCSEs whatsoever!” 🙄

• Haha
Jesus, talk about feeling sorry for herself. I'm a keyworker in a supermarket, and I'm doing 2am starts getting the online shopping sorted, home at 11am, and still have to help my 12 year old with school work and trying to keep my 4 year old entertained.
My life is chaotic right now, but nothing compared to what some people are going through, but she's not no reason to be that stressed about anything. B can help S and T, and she can concentrate on I and E, and I'm pretty sure the baby can be left on a play mat in the same room as them, he doesn't have to be attached 24 hours a day

• Heart
Who said that Seb posted this quote today? So did Sam. Maybe she has her profile open for a reason so that the boys can find her?
B92AD647-1DBB-4FDE-BFB3-68669FE9725C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I absolutely agree with the ‘locked up’ sentiment 😂😂. It sounds counterproductive but my natural instinct would be uncontrollable

Facebook Mum Central gathering is currently occurring... please standby for plenty of ‘You got this ❤‘ and ‘You’re so brave, love u 😍🤦‍♀️
Yes, the huns. Deluded and deceived by Chief Hun (aka Toothy), who hides behind a faux facade of ‘little wide-eyed innocent me’ whilst she’s living with the married man she stalked for decades.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.