Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very cruel. Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs but surely alienating a parent from their children completely isn’t good for anyone? (Except tit teeth Sheila)
That’s just it. I fail to see what she’s done that could be so bad she’s not allowed to see her children, but still maintains a credible career with the NHS as a nurse.

Not defending Rachaeleeiou. Just my opinion.

But I don't think Sam is stunning - she looks a bit rough to me? Like scallyish 🤔. Sorry! Not saying Rach is better but not a downgrade either. And ita not all about looks is it, Josh might have preferred ptwms personality, you know before the Insta one took over.

However do agree with all comments about the way shes been treated.. Thats disgusting.
Personality? He’s a wet blanket. She must be one too by that logic.

Reactions: 10
Why does Wilby need 3 of those teething giraffes?

They are a breeding ground for germs anyway.

I cut my sons open and it was full of gunk. Chucked it and found better teethers.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Probably why she didn't change her name when they got married, and Wilby has her surname!
ive never understood not taking someone name when you get married and the fact Wilby doesn’t have his dads name is Rs way of being territorial. I think she’s a spiteful person

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know any facts as to why the boys are kept from their mother? I mean you have to have done some real bad tit to have your children stopped from seeing you. Why no supervised access? There are drug addicts etc that still get to see their children. If it’s true that she can’t afford to go through the courts surely she would crowd fund/ get it out in the media that her boys are being kept from her.
It doesn’t make sense!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know any facts as to why the boys are kept from their mother? I mean you have to have done some real bad tit to have your children stopped from seeing you. Why no supervised access? There are drug addicts etc that still get to see their children. If it’s true that she can’t afford to go through the courts surely she would crowd fund/ get it out in the media that her boys are being kept from her.
It doesn’t make sense!
I think Sam was supposed to have contact with the boys but Josh and Rachealeee didn’t stick to the order and Sam couldn’t afford to go back to court

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t make sense!
R and J don’t actUally have full custody .. sam is entitled to see them but R and J stopped it 🤷‍♀️ Something along the lines of abuse towards the boys but that’s come from Rach and wouldn’t put it past her for that fact to be twisted or a lie

Toothy Thatcher the Son Snatcher 🥱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I am in Sam's position and want to try and explain a little bit, I was stopped from seeing my children by my abusive exs. Yes there's always 2/3 sides to every story but doesn't mean S has done anything terrible that means she must be kept far away from the boys. Mum guilt destroys me that I didn't fight hard enough in court or that I was in abusive relationships which I've been told was my fault for finding abusive men and their ultimate weapon was to take me to court. And yes I did message Rach about this at one point and got no response,this was a while after the stupid dv post where she began to save the nation. I can't comment for S but id assume if it's a case of she can't afford the ridiculous court fees and also means dragging the boys through court again, meanwhile Rach is happy to post all sorts of crap about them online. I never wanted this for my children, and those boys deserve both parents unless one parent is abusive and even then parents who abuse their children still get contact

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Completely agree with you, my 1st as expected was hard, but as expected, 2nd was a doddle, 4 hours and no pain relief. So on third I think ooh I’ll have no pain relief and be in and out in no time, oh was I wrong, ok only 7 hour labour, but contractions stopped as baby got stuck, midwives filled the room with two (are they paediatricians? One was already waiting as they knew baby might not be ok) one pushed on my stomach, one dislodged her shoulder, my friend said she’d never seen a baby so brutally delivered, didn’t get to cut cord as they cut and whisked her off, I watched them carry her blue/grey and floppy. That was the easy part, so much damage had been done, I couldn’t walk, 6 months I still couldn’t walk properly, had no bladder control, 7 ops in a year. Who’d have thought it, yes I had 6 months counselling but that’s it, I’ve never really mentioned it or thought about it till now. How many times is she going to bring up her c section, I don’t know what it feels like so can’t compare. But it shouldn’t be needed to compare, get over it, be grateful you have a healthy baby, there’s ppl out there who don’t and that’s the position I’d never want to be in
My 1st was 12 hours and everyone told me
I am in Sam's position and want to try and explain a little bit, I was stopped from seeing my children by my abusive exs. Yes there's always 2/3 sides to every story but doesn't mean S has done anything terrible that means she must be kept far away from the boys. Mum guilt destroys me that I didn't fight hard enough in court or that I was in abusive relationships which I've been told was my fault for finding abusive men and their ultimate weapon was to take me to court. And yes I did message Rach about this at one point and got no response,this was a while after the stupid dv post where she began to save the nation. I can't comment for S but id assume if it's a case of she can't afford the ridiculous court fees and also means dragging the boys through court again, meanwhile Rach is happy to post all sorts of crap about them online. I never wanted this for my children, and those boys deserve both parents unless one parent is abusive and even then parents who abuse their children still get contact
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Not everything is black and white.
My brother has sole custody of my niece due to her mother being abusive towards her, mentally and physically. She is still allowed supervised visits with my niece (although chooses not to) and then you have my husband who is a loving and doting father to all his kids and his ex partner refuses to allow mediation and supervised visits because her new husband doesnt like my husband..and my husband pays maintenance for his child. It's such a tricky subject to speculate on

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There's also a terrible stigma for mothers who are separated from their children and it's an understandable assumption that we must have done something terrible. That just isn't the case. I really hope S knows there is support out there too.

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t make sense!
Not everyone is comfortable with the media being in their business. Especially considering how deranged some of Rs followers are. And allegedly she (Sam) is a professional with a career that is bound by confidentiality so might not want the press in her life.
This was discussed in threads about a year ago. A lot the information was false and people were claiming to be the real Sam- it all got a bit messy and some posters went way too far.

I think the best thing anyone can do is give her privacy. She hasn’t paraded herself on SM telling lies and ‘influencing’ people with bat tit ideas or taking money. I say leave her alone to live her life. I’m sure she has enough mountains to climb ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently men and women get two weeks bed rest and go home to a carer? I'm a surgical nurse and I can categorically state that is absolute bollocks 😂 people who have had major surgery are encouraged to get our of bed and mobilise the day after surgery, its good for you and aids recovery. Considering she has had meetings with many surgeons and makes every nurse able meets cry horrifically with gratitude you would think she would be a bit more clued up 🤷‍♀️🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think sam should write a book, with the whole sorry story in....that would kill toothy Tina if the original Mrs Marshall had a best seller

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It doesn’t make sense!
I've read all the threads on here (long time lurker, recent poster) and I would say that nobody who has posted here has all the facts. The only people who know exactly what went on are J, S and R and that's exactly how it should be. Even the manner in which J and R got together is pure speculation but over the course of multiple threads has morphed into "fact". The only people who know all the facts are the people who were directly involved; everything else, even those posts from people who claim to know them, are only ever going to be speculative.

There's a lot about R I don't like or agree with but I think she does genuinely love those boys and, unlike others on here, I don't think she treats them differently from the others. I think she doesn't show them as much because that is what they want and that's fair enough.

Reactions: 1
New essay post 🙄 Didn't she say the other week that she wasn't going to bother with home schooling? It's all woe is me. We've all cried with guilt when our kids get upset about missing their friends. We've all wanted to bang our heads on the table when trying to get the kids to learn stuff. I emailed the welfare officer the other week because my child called me a rubbish teacher and I felt so bad. I had a lovely phone call from her head of school who reassured me that everyone is in the same boat.

Reactions: 11
She has been doing it for two days and given up. Two days!! Get Betsy to help the little ones and get on with it 😂😂 (I agree with the older sister btw. Some people are loving it.)
Mad how she is run off her feet but managed two loooong arse posts for attention and engagement 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She has been doing it for two days and given up. Two days!! Get Betsy to help the little ones and get on with it 😂😂 (I agree with the older sister btw. Some people are loving it.)
Mad how she is run off her feet but managed two loooong arse posts for attention and engagement 👍👍
Honestly..shes so predictable... more likely she woke josh up because shes never had to look after all 6 kids at the same time... and I agree...betsy should help the older ones while she deals with the younger ones... but queen b camt possibly be expected to do that

Reactions: 7
How unreasonable that she should have to spend two whole days looking after the children and stepchildren she decided to have.

Put down the phone and just do it like EVERY OTHER PARENT has to.

People are dying from Coronavirus. People are dying because they’re trapped in isolation with abusive partners. But no, it’s YOU that has it tough.

Betsy has no commitments, she has always looked after Wilby a lot, no reason why she can’t do that whilst you “educate” the others. Seb is old enough to communicate with his own teacher (my 11 year old has already been doing so when she doesn’t understand something so at 14 with his own laptop he should be fine). Likewise Tallulah should be fairly self-sufficient. Edie is Year 1, if you can’t find flour, so what? Get her to read to you and play some maths games, that’s plenty at the age of six. Isaac may need more support but we’ve now established you have plenty of time for that.

bleeping drama queen.

Also Josh may be working nights but he’s at home 24/7, when he wakes up I’m sure he does a hell of a lot to help. Probably even has Wilby in the night whilst he’s “working”. You just know if Rachel was up with a teething baby she’d have to film it to let everyone know what a martyr she is.

You also cant justify making a non-essential trip to get flour... but you can justify putting couriers at risk delivering your non-essential #gifted tit... but that's ok because your not going out!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.