Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were 4 comments when i commented
It is strange considering her demographic that no one has took offence over ADs. All the others are getting negative blow back, but she isn’t. She must just block them all. It’s pathetic really. Though not out of character so I’m not surprised 😩

Reactions: 5
Also reform torbay put out at appeal yesterday for freezer space and there are still people travelling down, police are trying to stop people driving into Torbay, why isn't she posting about any of this? Why is there almost complete silence except that repost from the doctor, is it cos there's no money to be made from it in case people realise there's a problem and stop donating to her

Reactions: 8
It is strange considering her demographic that no one has took offence over ADs. All the others are getting negative blow back, but she isn’t. She must just block them all. It’s pathetic really. Though not out of character so I’m not surprised 😩
She leads a very sad life if she deletes all comments that dpnt agree with her

Reactions: 8
Also reform torbay put out at appeal yesterday for freezer space and there are still people travelling down, police are trying to stop people driving into Torbay, why isn't she posting about any of this? Why is there almost complete silence except that repost from the doctor, is it cos there's no money to be made from it in case people realise there's a problem and stop donating to her
I think that if Influencers post about their local community on their page, those posts will get low engagement rates. Then their overall engagement rate will be down making them less desirable to brands that pay them to advertise and also pushing down how much they can charge for ADs. Community stuff goes in stories where it won’t affect the money they earn

Reactions: 6
Guys you are all silly Billy’s! She isn’t awake during the night because of the baby...it’s so she can trawl through her endless social media accounts, including every member of her family, deleting any comments that actually reveal her for what she is. Which is a scheming narcissistic prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nobody needs to know your on your period!!
And why dont you donate some of your eggs seeing as people cant get hold of them either

Reactions: 13
Nobody needs to know your on your period!!
And why dont you donate some of your eggs seeing as people cant get hold of them either
For a second I thought those 2 statements were connected, as in she should donate her eggs to people who can't conceive 😱😂 she probably bleeping would if the price was right!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Totally forgot to update my friends and family on the progress of my period this morning, silly me 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know how that family would cope without the 11 year old Tallulah. She’s resourceful, she gets her hands dirty, she does more around the house and garden than her lazy bleep mother. Also, she treats Wilby like a little person rather than carrying him about acting like he’s hers and he responds to her better. The novelty of him will wear off for Betsy when he doesn’t want to be carried about

Reactions: 22
I have watched loads of instagrammers today and not one of them including hinch have done an #ad just the bleeping narcissist money grabbing weirdo from Devon glad she has blocked me saved me from myself watching her tit show of a life

Reactions: 9
Have you noticed her last 2 posts have a lack of comments? Are more people starting to realise?
i think they are. There's bigger things going on and people are worried for their livelihoods and their families. I've noticed i'm not going on SM as much, don't know why as my routine has yet to change, but i just find myself uninterested in it. Same with tattle i keep dipping in but tend to skim read most comments just to keep up with if rancid rach has had her comeuppance yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have watched loads of instagrammers today and not one of them including hinch have done an #ad just the bleeping narcissist money grabbing weirdo from Devon glad she has blocked me saved me from myself watching her tit show of a life
I noticed that also. No one is doing ADs and quite rightly so. I like the comments on her posts. One woman said “Oh thanks replying about Chickens” I know you are inundated.’ I’m thinking ‘hun, she had 30-40 comments. Hardly scratching the walls because she is really busy.’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she kept the Tattle rant up because so many people only need to read a few threads to see the light!

Reactions: 10
duck off do you vacuum your lounge 3 times a day 🤣🤣🤣 when exactly do you fit that in Rach, between all the lazing around on your arse, stuffing your face with junk food, picking on your husband and kids, and filming yourself moaning about breastfeeding? I'd be surprised if you even know where your hoover is kept, seeing as you just let Josh do all the housework despite the fact you have duck all to do all day. duck off, and when you get there, keep bleeping off 🖕 lazy, lying prick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck off do you vacuum your lounge 3 times a day 🤣🤣🤣 when exactly do you fit that in Rach, between all the lazing around on your arse, stuffing your face with junk food, picking on your husband and kids, and filming yourself moaning about breastfeeding? I'd be surprised if you even know where your hoover is kept, seeing as you just let Josh do all the housework despite the fact you have duck all to do all day. duck off, and when you get there, keep bleeping off 🖕 lazy, lying prick
She’s got a cleaner too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t even clean the rug when the dog had thrown up on it 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.