Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know no one probably cares, but I can’t stop laughing at the thought of a couple of hundred huns looking at her stories and then thinking Al Jazeera is a legit news source. They will all be like
‘It’s a bit terrorist like, but you know Rach watches it so I will.’
😂😂 It’s just really tickled me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off do you vacuum your lounge 3 times a day 🤣🤣🤣 when exactly do you fit that in Rach, between all the lazing around on your arse, stuffing your face with junk food, picking on your husband and kids, and filming yourself moaning about breastfeeding? I'd be surprised if you even know where your hoover is kept, seeing as you just let Josh do all the housework despite the fact you have duck all to do all day. duck off, and when you get there, keep bleeping off 🖕 lazy, lying prick
Like she knows what a molecule is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I know no one probably cares, but I can’t stop laughing at the thought of a couple of hundred huns looking at her stories and then thinking Al Jazeera is a legit news source. They will all be like
‘It’s a bit terrorist like, but you know Rach watches it so I will.’
😂😂 It’s just really tickled me 😂😂
Unnecessary to say, but I don’t think you can equate Al Jazeera with terrorism?

Reactions: 6
Ahh off topic, I appreciate your point, but in my opinion some of the coverage and who they have chosen to back in their reports are questionable. Perhaps ‘terrorist’ was the wrong word. Politically controversial is probably better. Either way I’m pretty sure Rach doesn’t have the first clue what she was sharing there anyway. I am no fan of Trump but that was a edited clip of Trump by Al Jazeera, trying to create the notion of racism behind him calling ‘Corona’ the ‘Chinese Virus.’ He has been doing that since China accused the US of creating the virus and having the CIA introduce it to their citizens. It’s a clap back at China. Not out and out racism. Again, which I’m 100% sure Rach has little notion of. She isn’t exactly a news pundit ✌

Good grief. Today's tale!
I had to laugh at her postage stamp sized bedroom. I live in a typical Welsh valleys terraced 2 bed house. They ain't big. We've got a super king sized bed and there's still enough room for a wardrobe and very small bedside cabinets. It definitely isn't a spacious 4 bed house in Torquay. It's just her desperate "everyone feel sorry for me because I'm not getting the attention I need now everyone is worried sick about getting ill or dying"

Reactions: 13
He definitely isn't working for the police- she mentioned in her stories about how he can work remotely from anywhere

Reactions: 7
How can someone’s mouth be so big while “shush-ing”?? I literally just stood in front of my mirror trying to make my mouth do what hers does and I just couldn’t 😂😂

• Haha
The eyelashes are definitely falling out!! Bed must be full of them in the morning!! Oh, no wait, if course it’s not, she hasn’t slept because she MADE A ROD FOR HER OWN BACK!!

She’s a narcissist isn’t she? Or definitely on that narcissistic spectrum somewhere.
the hard luck stories about her childhood. The blaming of everyone except herself,

weird.

Devon and Cornwall police have put up Facebook posts today asking any former police to lend help if possible....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Devon and Cornwall police have put up Facebook posts today asking any former police to lend help if possible....
She won't let him do that for anything. But i reckon he's a selfish prick that wouldn't want to help anyway.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.