Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never fail to use an opportunity to twist the knife do they? 🤬

Reactions: 2
Ffs. I wonder if they even speak to the boys about how they’re feeling in times like this. What if something happened to their mum, even if they aren’t allowed to see her, I hope they get the chance to talk about her and the situation.

My son is 9, the age Seb was when he was taken from his mother, it certainly is old enough to have memories and feelings that would need a lot of talking over, even years later. I can’t imagine how lost my son would feel if he was wrenched away from me and immediately into the “care” of another woman, having to live with her children and share his dad with them straight away. It’s not natural. Josh should not have forced them into that situation so soon. It’s not “cute”, it’s not “patchwork”, it’s potentially storing up a load of problems for the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Josh mate, what do you actually know about shared parenting? Seeing as you ripped your kids from their other parent and stopped them seeing her, and merrily shacked up with someone who has stopped 2 of her kids seeing their dad and tried her hardest to stop the third from seeing her dad as well. If you ever split up, you can kiss Wilber goodbye because there is no way she will let you in his life without a massive fight. duck off you rubber faced prick 🖕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Rach sharing Al Jazeera news network videos there 😂😂😂 So she follows Middle Eastern propaganda news. Good to know 👍. You have to feel for the kids, estranged from other parents, relying on Dumb and Dumber for everything. ‘Here kids, lets do a global awareness lesson. I’ll just load up my Middle Eastern news source and we are good to go’ 😂

Reactions: 9
Is that post maybe a dig at E’s dad or something? I don’t know so probably shouldn’t be speculating. I’ve seen a few people I know understand upset they’re having to isolate from their children who live out with their home. I saw on BBC news though that if you’re a shared parent you can fully argue that seeing your child is deemed essential travel / care.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she is going to start a Go Fund Me for ISIS brides now she is watching Al Jazeera 🤔🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.