Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans he's never off her tit, he goes down in his cot and she moans she misses him. What's the betting she wakes him up?
He wont last 5 mins...not because of himself.... because she will disturb him and bring him in her room ..and we wont hear the last of it tomorrow 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twit, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪
Is it because we all know she's a thief but we can't prove it so it makes everything she does/says/wears more frustrating? We can't be light hearted when we know deep down how conniving she is 😣

Reactions: 19
I've been awake all night cos I'm so anxious but I'm sure we are all much more concerned about how she has been staying up, the hats off to parents comment is really odd.

Reactions: 9
I'm a few days behind with this but last week she did this huge thing about the fact that betsy didn't go to her last day of school because R didn't want to send any of the kids in to prevent putting any more members of their family at risk.
Yet they have been to the beach, coffee drinking, beer.....obviously all more important things to R.
She is such a massive contradiction and I really hope that the low engagement on her last post is a sign of things to come!

Also, I get quite annoyed when people like FOD/MOD get such a hard time for what they have done especially on here and the media yet there is someone who has clearly committed fraud and continues to be a deceitful human being but she gets nothing in the press!!

Reactions: 23
She’s really made a rod for her own back letting Wilby use her as a human dummy. He’s been up more times than a newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really made a rod for her own back letting Wilby use her as a human dummy. He’s been up more times than a newborn.
I agree. She shouldn't be picking him up. Just soothe him and put him back to sleep. He doesn't need night feeds at his age. Plus josh saying let's get him. I miss him. What a sap.

Reactions: 9
Honestly put your bleeping phone down and deal with your baby! You do not need to film content every hour through the night! And I bet Josh never said that...wishful thinking on her part 😂 now we get to hear how tired and exhausted she is alllllll day while josh deals with the other 5 kids aswell as the housework and "working from home" 👀

Reactions: 13
Honestly put your bleeping phone down and deal with your baby! You do not need to film content every hour through the night! And I bet Josh never said that...wishful thinking on her part 😂 now we get to hear how tired and exhausted she is alllllll day while josh deals with the other 5 kids aswell as the housework and "working from home" 👀
It’s funny how predictable she is 😂 The exhausted posts have already begun. Also her last story, Wilby isn’t even looking at her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did you do?
I commented on the fabreez ad and basically told her what i thought of the ad and the opalfruit ad i wasn't trolling just saying i didn't think it was appropriate and the last thing people need are fabreez and opalfruits

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I commented on the fabreez ad and basically told her what i thought of the ad and the opalfruit ad i wasn't trolling just saying i didn't think it was appropriate and the last thing people need are fabreez and opalfruits
Have you noticed her last 2 posts have a lack of comments? Are more people starting to realise?

Reactions: 13
I think anyone who ventures over to comment using an account that isn’t a legit account would be blocked. I also think that it’s safe to say that she really doesn’t give a tit what other people think as long as she is making money (in whatever form, ADs, Go Fund Me’s, endless list of avenues.) Some people are just beyond reasoning 🙄 and just simply can’t critically think themselves into morality

Reactions: 10
I think anyone who ventures over to comment using an account that isn’t a legit account would be blocked. I also think that it’s safe to say that she really doesn’t give a tit what other people think as long as she is making money (in whatever form, ADs, Go Fund Me’s, endless list of avenues.) Some people are just beyond reasoning 🙄 and just simply can’t critically think themselves into morality
My account is legit its my own account i didn't create it to msg her i dont care who saw the comment my opinion still stands 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
My account is legit its my own account i didn't create it to msg her i dont care who saw the comment my opinion still stands 🤷‍♀️
Ahhh right. Well that answers the question of why there is barely any comments then. She is obviously deleting them all 🤔 Wow.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.