Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden younger brother is 15, Jordan has worked with him for 7 years? How does that work.
Is R just making up even more stories now?

Reactions: 2
Eden younger brother is 15, Jordan has worked with him for 7 years? How does that work.
Is R just making up even more stories now?
Just weird how she makes everything relate to her somehow... "We are SO lucky to have you" who is we?? Why is she so involved? Oh that's right, cos she's saint Rach who needs to share everything with the world

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe we are one week into the impending financial crisis and she is already blagging money. That go fund me page was written by her 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is heartbroken Betsy home today? Isn't today the last day of school. Why are they all home? Also wtf are those leggings he's wearing???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that wasn't set up for filming purposes then all I can say is those poor kids having months of that to deal with. Is that how their learning is going to be managed at home? Them trying to work, her filming and him walking round dictating and incessantly talking. Telling them to work and then not shutting the duck up is just ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think my neighbour has that! If anyone has a bereavement, or is going through an illness or having a hard time in any way she is there to save the day and revels in the attention she gets for helping. Once a crisis is over for a person she’s latched onto she moves onto the next one. My husband and I call her the ‘Grief Vulture’
Iv just googled it... apparently it's called "chronic hero syndrome"

Reactions: 11
Why is heartbroken Betsy home today? Isn't today the last day of school. Why are they all home? Also wtf are those leggings he's wearing???
Some schools finished earlier due to staff shortages. Same happened to my niece yesterday, she was gutted!

Reactions: 1
T is such a mini B, you could see she has the same attitude in that clip, especially after she moves along the table.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t caught up on this thread but

WHAT A COCK, kids are just as scared as us and he is being like that for their learning.

TWATT

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Haven’t caught up on this thread but

WHAT A COCK, kids are just as scared as us and he is being like that for their learning.

TWATT
Tbf the kids have aren’t going to learn much with these two teaching them 😂. I would suggest a tutor. They don’t even seem to know the B hasn’t left school. It’s school or vocational college until she is 18. Unless she has a totally different rule than the rest of the U.K. 🤔

Tbf the kids have aren’t going to learn much with these two teaching them 😂. I would suggest a tutor. They don’t even seem to know the B hasn’t left school. It’s school or vocational college until she is 18. Unless she has a totally different rule than the rest of the U.K. 🤔
I thought this too but we all know how R won’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

Reactions: 5
I thought this too but we all know how R won’t let the truth get in the way of a good story
I know. I admit the devastation B is feeling had me sobbing and vomiting so hard I donated £20 to the Go Fund Me for the girl I don’t know. What can I say 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah now is the right time to advertise Opal Fruits Rach. Everyone has been told to stay away from shops but don’t worry, I’m sure Mother Theresa would be able to heal you if you get ill.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah now is the right time to advertise Opal Fruits Rach. Everyone has been told to stay away from shops but don’t worry, I’m sure Mother Theresa would be able to heal you if you get ill.
Honestly she is so selfish! If your that desperate for sweets...get them delivered!

29BBA3EE-D6FE-409D-82E5-B3193F527877.jpeg

Doesn’t particularly look like a child who had a tit time tbh.

Why the duck is she doing an ad now when we are all under so much pressure? Oh look at me, I’m being paid thousands to show you some sweets 👍🏻👍🏻 Selfish witch.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.