Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange isn’t it? I could never be so rude to someone for asking a simple question
That's the thing, the question wasn't aimed directly at Josh. It was a genuine question about police in general and once again R gets on her high horse and becomes a defensive witch, all for no reason.

Reactions: 8
I get that some of us have a little more time on our hands right now...but bugger me, not a chance I could ever be bored enough to check who’s liked posts/comments just to block them!!

Reactions: 14
She's needs to stop going on about being kind, trolls and bullies when her and the delightful Betsy talk to their own family like absolute tit!!

Reactions: 11
IF he’s a warranted officer I’d have expected him to be required to go in due to staff shortages ( at risk / self isolating etc) but I imagine QUEEN RACH is in direct contact with gold command so she will know way more than me about this 😂
Haha obviously she does 😀 I was actually really interested in general tbh. It’s a really strange time for the services and I know people who work in other public roles who literally had their lives turned on their heels last weekend. It’s a curious topic for people in general I think. But thanks for giving some insight

Reactions: 5

hey i have time to kill

I get that some of us have a little more time on our hands right now...but bugger me, not a chance I could ever be bored enough to check who’s liked posts/comments just to block them!!
all that ugly witch has is TIME. Everyone else does everything for her. I can’t wait for her house of cards to tumble all around her

• Haha
and she has blocked a friend of mine who never engaged with her but liked the comment about her being passive aggressive.
She is INSANE!!!
Honestly it infuriates me... she definitely has something wrong with her mentally... not everyone is going to agree on everything you or your followers say and do.. and you know what.... THATS OK.

Haha obviously she does 😀 I was actually really interested in general tbh. It’s a really strange time for the services and I know people who work in other public roles who literally had their lives turned on their heels last weekend. It’s a curious topic for people in general I think. But thanks for giving some insight
Ask away and I’ll try and answer ☺although I don’t know anything about Devon & Cornwall police. I deleted insta 4 weeks ago and I forgot about the majority of these instagrammers .. except 👑 Rach as I’m fascinated by her self obsession

Reactions: 5
Ask away and I’ll try and answer ☺although I don’t know anything about Devon & Cornwall police. I deleted insta 4 weeks ago and I forgot about the majority of these instagrammers .. except 👑 Rach as I’m fascinated by her self obsession
Me too. She’s so far up her own arse that’s why her mouth spouts tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wentworth Miller??!! Really?!
Them tit glasses are obviously rose tinted! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wentworth Miller??!! Really?!
Them tit glasses are obviously rose tinted! 😂😂
Yes see I thought her huns meant Wentworth Miller because of the tattoos, but on reflection I think they meant T Bag when they said ‘man from Prison Break’ 🤔
I mean it’s uncanny really 😀
Just to add, this will be what they look like when the ADs dry up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nothing is wrong with them..... but
The fact that no one can place orders with them right now...or how people are struggling to buy food and certain items considering the current crisis.... would be rather insensitive of her rubbing that in peoples faces

I see ❣

Reactions: 2
What is that cardboard desk she’s advertising?

Sounds like an awful idea and people trying to profit off the back of Covid-19

‘My son’ ...no, he’s not.

Also, how massive is their laundry room?? Cupboards are empty yet there is crap everywhere on the sides in her house? Get off ya arse and put it away you lazy mare! 😬And how many fridges do they have???

• Sad
£26 for a cardboard box. That desk is a flimsy piece of shite that will probably last less than a week. One of her worst ads yet 😂

🤣🤣🤣 😩😩😩
I cant cope.
This company is sending out unnecessary bits of cardboard to slammed at risk delivery drivers for £26 + p&p. They have paid her to advertise it AND the huns are ordering it. Profiteering of a global killing pandemic at the very core. They even threw in £1 to the NHS per delivery to make it sound more legit. That’s worse than Febreeze.
Let’s hope she ‘donates’ her fee
OMG they literally set up the Insta page 21 hours ago

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.