Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to this post!!!! Totally trying to copy Astrid with they style. Not pulling it off for one second though 😬
She is what is commonly known as a personality vacuum. A copy cat basically. It must be exhausting to constantly change to fit in

Reactions: 11
She is what is commonly known as a personality vacuum. A copy cat basically. It must be exhausting to constantly change to fit in
Oooh I used to work with one of those, we used to say she was like a chameleon, she would change herself depending on who she was talking to, even down to the way she spoke! She was a bleep as well, it must be a common trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In what way has she spent the last decade helping people? 10 years ago, by her own admission (not that her word counts for much), she was apparently living with the abusive father of her two young daughters. She’s since left him for Edie’s dad, left HIM for Wilby’s dad (pattern of behaviour, much?) and spent the last five years lying about helping various anonymous women, NONE of whom have any social media, and oversharing the private lives of five vulnerable children.

But yeah, sure, she’s spent a decade selflessly giving back to the community and living like a saint.

Also - mother hen to six? I’ve never seen anyone more UN-motherly in my life.
The only person she's been helping is herself.

Reactions: 6
She is irrisponsible
Imo going to the tommy tippie event. All her sheep will following suit attending big gatherings. We know this is how it's going to be spread.
R will either think corona will never affect her (doesn't it know who she is!)
Or she will get it and will have it 100 times worse than anyone. She will have to lay on the sofa being spoonfed. Oh no she does that already.

Reactions: 8
Could be worse... She could be copying her other bestie kneedeepinlife

• Sick
  • Haha
God she is such a drama queen. I’m sure Wilby can easily go a couple of hours without either of them - it doesn’t seem to bother him when she fucks off to self-absorbed therapy every week. Tbh I’d love to be that rich that I could waste shitloads of money on concert tickets only to leave after five minutes because you're convinced your child can’t survive without your tit.

Also she looks like a cradle-snatching granny here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God she is such a drama queen. I’m sure Wilby can easily go a couple of hours without either of them - it doesn’t seem to bother him when she fucks off to self-absorbed therapy every week. Tbh I’d love to be that rich that I could waste shitloads of money on concert tickets only to leave after five minutes because you're convinced your child can’t survive without your tit.

Also she looks like a cradle-snatching granny here 🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks like an embarrassing old lady, who gets dressed up and puts unflattering make up on just to open the door to the postman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plugging hand sanitiser at a "well priced" £18.95 for a tiny bottle. Silly cow. That's really annoyed me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Plugging hand sanitiser at a "well priced" £18.95 for a tiny bottle. Silly cow. That's really annoyed me.
Bloody hell. I wouldn’t pay more than £3 for a bottle. Can’t afford it and do you know what? Soap is better. Coronavirus is held together by fat molecules, which are destroyed by soap and friction, this breaks up the virus and allows it to be washed away. I may not have money but at least I have a brain 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why is she such a liar? What a twit. If she’s telling the truth about Josh, I’d find that a little weird. He enjoys watching his son breastfeed and doesn’t want her to stop?? 🤢

More like she just wants everyone to know that seb and Isaac weren’t breastfed which is none of her bleeping business. bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So in her latest post R is moaning how Wilby wont settle, how attached to the boob he is and they had to cut the date night short on Valentine's Day, that has happened for the simple reason R has allowed that to happen. This is exactly what she wants, yes she comes onto Instagram whining like a witch for Wilby to be solely dependent on her this is what R has done.
Another thing how can she dish out parental advice, absolute piss take.
Also wrong of Josh to mention that W is his 1st boy to be breast fed. A bit of a dig at the boys' mother - so wrong.

Reactions: 15
So in her latest post R is moaning how Wilby wont settle, how attached to the boob he is and they had to cut the date night short on Valentine's Day, that has happened for the simple reason R has allowed that to happen. This is exactly what she wants, yes she comes onto Instagram whining like a witch for Wilby to be solely dependent on her this is what R has done.
Another thing how can she dish out parental advice, absolute piss take.
Also wrong of Josh to mention that W is his 1st boy to be breast fed. A bit of a dig at the boys' mother - so wrong.
She’s a controlling, abusive narcissist. Her behaviour is massively worrying.

Last edited:
Sorry as a “women lifting up other women” advocate 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she should not be inadvertently shaming another woman for not breastfeeding. You KNOW that’s what you’re doing R. Judgy Judith.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.