Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Tommee Tippee are trolling her and it will actually be like when Katie Hopkins flew to Prague to collect an award?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
parenting expert that allows her 10 year old to squirt a pouch of mango puree into her babies mouth so he coughs and splutters

parenting expert that allows her stepson to go 48 hours before getting him checked in A&E for a suspected broken bone

parenting expect that leaves her older kids to act as mother to the younger ones

parenting expect that leaves a baby unstrapped in a bouncy chair

parenting expert that says school and exams don't matter so long as you're kind

parenting expert that tries to stop the other biological parent from having a relationship with their child

parenting expert that films her kids talking disrespectfully to the step parent that helps keep a roof over their heads, food on their plates and the home clean

parenting expert that has to be spoon fed because shes feeding the baby with one hand and filming everyone else with the other hand

parenting expert that falls asleep on the sofa with a baby

i wouldn't take advice from her on how to care for a goldfish never mind a child
You should email tommie tipee this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
parenting expert that allows her 10 year old to squirt a pouch of mango puree into her babies mouth so he coughs and splutters

parenting expert that allows her stepson to go 48 hours before getting him checked in A&E for a suspected broken bone

parenting expect that leaves her older kids to act as mother to the younger ones

parenting expect that leaves a baby unstrapped in a bouncy chair

parenting expert that says school and exams don't matter so long as you're kind

parenting expert that tries to stop the other biological parent from having a relationship with their child

parenting expert that films her kids talking disrespectfully to the step parent that helps keep a roof over their heads, food on their plates and the home clean

parenting expert that has to be spoon fed because shes feeding the baby with one hand and filming everyone else with the other hand

parenting expert that falls asleep on the sofa with a baby

i wouldn't take advice from her on how to care for a goldfish never mind a child
Well, I don’t know about everybody else but I’m completely inspired by all this. I mean who wouldn’t be? (I see the whole ‘insta mum’ is working out well 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually really angry that Tommee tippee are allowing her to give sleep advice to new parents.
It’s a joke. They should be picking people who have their children in a routine, who practice safe sleeping. I do all that, not that I’d want to go though. Why choose some twit who hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 12
I've had all afternoon to get my head round the fact she's seen as a 'parenting guru' and nope...still can't make any sense of it!

She is openly a tit mother. She can't be arsed with even the basic things most of us have enjoyed and embraced like feeding our babies and cuddling them when they are distressed instead of filming them.

She has 2 daughters drinking rescue remedy like it's going out of fashion. A daughter that speaks to everyone, but mostly her step dad, like tit. A daughter who apparently has huge melt downs on a daily basis. And a daughter who likes to mime shooting 'motherfuckers' in the head.

And now she's being called a 'guru' and is going to be on hand to give out parenting advice at a Tommee Tippee sleep event when she tells us every bleeping day that her baby doesn't sleep?! What advice can she possibly give?! 'well I'd suggest you let your baby lie absolutely anywhere that's not recommended by any health expert, have the telly blaring out octonauts and shine a phone in their face while snorting like a pig and being spoon fed by your sad sap of a husband, that should send your baby right off into a sound sleep'

I DON'T GET IT!

What I will say though is she really needs to stop saying 'Tommee Tippee sleep event' with those teeth! I felt like I should get my umbrella out she was spitting so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So apparently brands are now more likely to work with “influencers” because said influencers have used their platform to warn the brands that the “jealous trolls” will try and discredit them but that really they are just kind, honest mummies working really hard to earn a crust.

This is the problem when the people with the clout are all selfish CUNTS and the honest people with a point, like us, are just normal hardworking mums (often) who don’t sell their kids for cash.

Reactions: 18
Hahaha Raquelle it’s not jealousy to want someone to be held to account. Try again.
If i was going to be jealous of anyone it would be the woman married to Tom Hardy or the lovely, intellegent Dr's I work with.
Not a gobby, skank con artist with a borderline gay husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is her reply on Mrs Meldrums post who is crying because her ads have been pulled due to her previous behaviour (obviously that is not her fault though 🤭).

The group chat - I wonder it’s called?
• ‘Tattle tells the truth so we hate it’
• ‘Liars United’
• ‘Neglectful Parents’
• ‘Knob Jockeys r Us’

Just soooo many options!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Rach, maybe, just maybe people get pissed off because they dont like scum who steal money getting nice things and everything handed to them on a plate!
Admit where the money went, treat Josh with a bit more respect, try to build a relationship with the boys and their mum and admit your 15 year old daughter isnt 'kind' and maybe others will start to like you.

Reactions: 18
“Keep taking the opportunities you’re offered because all us greedy cunts are in it together”

I will boycott any brand that pays these plebs to advertise their product because it’s creating more injustice in an already skewed world. Guess what - I also want to earn money for my children and I do so by getting off my arse and working around them for very little money. I refuse to support brands who give thousands of pounds to lazy arses like Rachel Shambleton to spend on designer clothes and day trips and holidays my kids will never get.

It’s not jealousy. I don’t want to be you, Rach, I have no desire to sell my kids and use vulnerable victims of domestic abuse to fill my own bank account. I’m just SICK of the injustice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Keep taking the opportunities you’re offered because all us greedy cunts are in it together”

I will boycott any brand that pays these plebs to advertise their product because it’s creating more injustice in an already skewed world. Guess what - I also want to earn money for my children and I do so by getting off my arse and working around them for very little money. I refuse to support brands who give thousands of pounds to lazy arses like Rachel Shambleton to spend on designer clothes and day trips and holidays my kids will never get.

It’s not jealousy. I don’t want to be you, Rach, I have no desire to sell my kids and use vulnerable victims of domestic abuse to fill my own bank account. I’m just SICK of the injustice.
It fucks me off that companies gift things to people who can afford it - I'd have a lot more respect for a business that gives away items to people who are in need rather than greedy twats who sit on their arses filming their kids for the 'gram.

I bet that they slag us off, make assumptions about our lives and share screenshots in their group chat. Sounds a bit like tattle, doesn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahh the good old monthly troll post has arrived 😁 gotta give the girl 10 out of 10 for continuity 😂

Soz rach hun, I'm not jealous.
I don't want your tit lip fillers and eyelashes.

I don't want my stepkid to disrespect me or speak to me like tit.

I don't want my kids relying on tit rescue remedy because they may be nervous about a situation.

I don't want my kids privacy hindered by selling them online to the highest bidder.

I don't want to post pics of my fanny to 180k people in exchange for money.

I don't want to have a room taken up in my house with gifts I neither want or will ever use.

I don't want to sit on my arse all day ridiculing the people I supsosadly love the most and then post it to thousands of strangers.

The only validation I need in my life is from the very small circle of family and close friends i have.

What I would like from you though is a full and honest account of where the PayPal and the go fund me donations have been spent for the last 3 years? If you can provide that, then I'm sure me and all the other trolls on here, would have left this thread months ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It fucks me off that companies gift things to people who can afford it - I'd have a lot more respect for a business that gives away items to people who are in need rather than greedy twats who sit on their arses filming their kids for the 'gram.
It’s sick. The number of celebs and influencers who earn way more than the average worker get given expensive items, holidays and experiences they can easily afford themselves for free. Stupid.

Reactions: 9
PS I’m not remotely jealous of you, Rachaele. Your baby is lovely and I sincerely hope you are as happy a family as you say you are. The inconsistencies and utter BS that you spout are what irritates me. The only reason I ‘discovered’ you is because you are local to me and I kept seeing your posts on Facebook about you saving the world. Then I clicked that S and I’s mum is a friend of friends and was flabbergasted about the way you have tried to erase her from their lives and flaunt that they live with you so publicly. I’m not suggesting she is a saint and that you are a big old meanie, but have a bit of class and compassion FFS!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.