Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these deluded women fawn all over her? She does duck all for anyone but herself.
Save it for the real heroes- the nurses, paramedics etc working round the clock for terrible pay but saving lives daily. Not doing it for the praise!
The staff who work in hospice's doing an amazing job for end of life care, particularly the children's ones- absolute angels. Again selflessly doing it quietly not for worshippibg and praise.
Not some self obsessed mutton dressed as lamb narsasist.who has to let everyone know when she does the most minimal good deed (giving away a duplicate free gift) or posting about a charity appeal is not anything to brag about. You do not have to put yourself out one tiny bit to do that. But you sit and wait for the adoration to come pouring in, that's why you do it.
Disgusting, sad and warped world we live in.
Let's not forget the "nice day out" she had with Josh's mum laughing about giving sone things to a homeless man. Pair of bleeping bellends.

Reactions: 10
Why do these deluded women fawn all over her? She does duck all for anyone but herself.
Save it for the real heroes- the nurses, paramedics etc working round the clock for terrible pay but saving lives daily. Not doing it for the praise!
The staff who work in hospice's doing an amazing job for end of life care, particularly the children's ones- absolute angels. Again selflessly doing it quietly not for worshippibg and praise.
Not some self obsessed mutton dressed as lamb narsasist.who has to let everyone know when she does the most minimal good deed (giving away a duplicate free gift) or posting about a charity appeal is not anything to brag about. You do not have to put yourself out one tiny bit to do that. But you sit and wait for the adoration to come pouring in, that's why you do it.
Disgusting, sad and warped world we live in.
Or even just the people who actually work with DV victims and children in care. Who physically see the bruises all over their bodies..see them broken... the police officers that physically remove them from situations and keep them safe... the people that run the safe houses and are there on call 24 7 and actually do night shifts in those safe havens...
She does none of that..not one bit! So NO she is not a saviour to dv victims... and she isn't a victim of dv herself! She needs to stop masquerading as someone who does so much... yes giving a few freebies away is great... but it does not make you a saint R!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused. Why is she reposting Rosie Gigantic-Hypocrite Ramsey’s story (talking about the latest bullshit event people they’re asking people to buy tickets for - to listen to the same shite they spout on insta stories, for free) THEN reposting the guys story that has ALSO reposted Rosies story...THEY SAY THE EXACT SAME THING. Jesus wept this is actually exhausting.

Reactions: 8
Urrrgghhh rescue remedy ads make me so angry.
It is so irresponsible to advertise this as a magic cure to anxiety.
It is also ridiculously expensive. £5.99 for a tiny tin of pastilles 😲

What is wrong with all these teachers that keep messaging her telling her how amazing she is...

Also...why does she not make the room dark and quiet instead of shining that bastard phone at Wilby, he might be able to sleep a little better that way.

God she irritates me more every day!

What is wrong with all these teachers that keep messaging her telling her how amazing she is...

Also...why does she not make the room dark and quiet instead of shining that bastard phone at Wilby, he might be able to sleep a little better that way.

Because then she wouldn't be able to complain about him not sleeping, would she? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Turn bleeping Octonaughts off would help settle him

Reactions: 21
God, she always needs to have that validation, doesn’t she? And usually by professionals, always kissing her arse. Like that would even happen. She is the epitome of a narcissist.

Reactions: 9
How are people messaging her telling her what an amazing mum she is at the same time as watching her film her distressed baby for Instagram before bothering to comfort him???? Don’t bleeping get it.

How are people messaging her telling her what an amazing mum she is at the same time as watching her film her distressed baby for Instagram before bothering to comfort him???? Don’t bleeping get it.
Did anyone else think they could hear her laughing a bit as Wilby's making his distressed little noises? 😔

Reactions: 3
Being kind should be a given - it shouldn’t be the only thing to aspire to. It’s like saying ‘you don’t need qualifications, hun, so long as you can breathe, that’s all you need to get by in life’. Why can’t she be kind AND make an effort?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wilby really shouldn’t be sleeping in a sleepyhead. Especially as it’s only a deluxe one they only go up to 6 months! He’s not exactly the smallest baby not being unkind my 6 month old is a tank too. Lullaby trust are really against having things like that to sleep in

Reactions: 16
Wilby really shouldn’t be sleeping in a sleepyhead. Especially as it’s only a deluxe one they only go up to 6 months! He’s not exactly the smallest baby not being unkind my 6 month old is a tank too. Lullaby trust are really against having things like that to sleep in
Especially seeing as she’s trying to be an advocate for safe sleep with this tommee tippee sleep event coming up!
What about all those times you sleep on the sofa with him Rach? Real safe that.

Reactions: 13
I thought that too but it’s been 9 years since my youngest was six months so wasn’t sure if guidance had changed. And whatever is said about those amber necklaces, I’d not want to sleep in one so can’t imagine it’s comfortable for a baby.

This Tommee Tippee event. Has nobody thought that putting a huge amount of people, with babies that have little immunity, into one place in London during an epidemic like Coronavirus, might actually be a idiot move?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.